Dearest daddy turned 56!
Happy 56th berfday to my dearest daddy!
His berfday was acerli yesterday, dated 15th April. I was sleeping like a log yesterday, erm correction, I have been sleeping like a log for the past few days. I dunno what have become me but I guess I was too tired & not been having enuff rest that I fell sick yesterday. Been experiencing bad headaches and wobbly body seh. Dah kenape lah kan..? hmmm...And so, last friday was a gd friday. Well, nothing gd. Still gotta work, so I have another 2 more pending off-in-lieu and 3 days leave brought fwd frm last year to clear! Yippee~!! Needed those sooo much on weekdays so I could party, njoy or chill. Any takers? Date me soon k? hahahaha!!! As I had mentioned above, on that fateful Sat which was yesterday, I slept frm 8 to 10am but wasnt really slping trying hard to sleep but I just couldnt coz my head was spinning and i felt feverish as well. I got my ass of my crib & took paracetamol n such and was hogging on the fone for 1 hr or so before I continued my interrupted hibernation. Mima called up my hp & home at 12 noon almost 1pm.I couldnt even opened up my eyes lah okay. Mom was practically shouting, demanded me to get maself out of ma bed..and.. like what's new rite? *winkZ*
I told mom I'm sick. One thing abt my mom, she would seldom believe wheneva I told her I'm sick and such. Gerammm jerr.. grrr grrrr.. Well, luckily daddy alwez believe lah okay..
So, mom came into my room for every hour or most probably every half an hour juz to say
"Dik! dah kol bape ni! Kol bape nak gi AMP?? Kawan ko Mima kan dah call!"
like which part she don't understand dat I'm already so seleleh after the selak. I was so drowsy and that I'm sick!
and I heard this as well..
"Dik! Bgn kejap dik, amik gambar abah kau dgn cake.."
ermm.. so cute.. got cake some more.. I've no idea who else were at home. Most prob my bro's family. Takkanlah mak bapak aku celebrate 2 org jer lah kan? hehehehe!!! And guess what? I didn't get up. Seriously I was too shacked lah.. By the time I got up, da clock struck 9pm at nyte, NOBODY WAS AT HOME! chuber ekh.. Got to know my parents went to my auntie's place, some engagement thingy was going on yesterday and shud be celebrating my dad's berfday as well..
Gosh, I need someone like my dad seh to be my another half. A very calm, patience erm.. extreme patience actually & accomodating kind of person. hehehee! Understanding and loves to joke but sometime my dad's jokes are very lame.. hahaha! Although, he doesnt show his anger unnecessarily, but once provoked, I'll be drowning in my tears lah okay. I have this fear of getting screams and raised voice frm men especially dad. My one ultimate fear. hehehe..
Back to my Saturday nite. Extremely lame. hehehe! Out of a few plans frm my peepz, I chose to chill with Monis & E'en at Mon's place. Sorry peepz, I drained too much of my energy I guess. Need to rest & relax. Went over to Bedok South and chilled till 6am in da morning. Guess what did we do? Mon & E'en were baking cookies! *layan* Mon needs to change her oven eh. chuber ekh.. It wasnt running properly and the cookies turned out to be a lil disaster but still edible, no worries. hehehehe! I was joking wif her, "asal ko tak blg ako seh? leh aku bawak baby belling aku! hehehehe!!!"...
I was famished so we went to Esso to grab some food. Back to Mon's place, we watched Bride & Prejudice, hindi version. I think I've watched it before but vaguely could remember. A good show afterall.
Anyway I wanna touch on this. Is it human nature to just scrutinise in blogger's tagboard without leaving their names and such? Its up to individual what they wanna blog about u know. Whatever they rant and such, has really got nothing to do with u so y do u haf to care? But if u ask me this, I would answer a straight NO. Coz I dun go around tagging others leaving stupid names other than my name/nick. Even to the extend of scrutinising. Like who da hell cares. I bear my own actions and responsibilities. Coz as far as I'm concern, I don't see a need for me to scrutnise others not unless being provoked. Well, fair enuff isn't it? At this point, I've alwez respected other people's entries coz its their choice to rant and my choice to read. Whatever topic they wanna touched on are relatively their freaking own choice so u as readers, if you are dying and itching to comment on the entry, then leave ur freaking damn name, be it a positive or a negative comment. Or else, you will aways have the word COWARD spelt on your forehead.
That happened to her. I love reading her entries coz what she wrote really makes sense. But again.. its up to INDIVIDUALS. If you can't bear reading till it hurts u so much, then STOP! duhh~~
Comments