i just changed my layout. and of coz u are all aware of it. hehehe.. and u noe what? me being fickle minded, intend to change it again. oh well.. what's new. n goshhh.. i havent finish updating my blog for da KL trip.. *layan*
Dearest daddy turned 56!
Happy 56th berfday to my dearest daddy! His berfday was acerli yesterday, dated 15th April. I was sleeping like a log yesterday, erm correction, I have been sleeping like a log for the past few days. I dunno what have become me but I guess I was too tired & not been having enuff rest that I fell sick yesterday. Been experiencing bad headaches and wobbly body seh. Dah kenape lah kan..? hmmm... And so, last friday was a gd friday. Well, nothing gd. Still gotta work, so I have another 2 more pending off-in-lieu and 3 days leave brought fwd frm last year to clear! Yippee~!! Needed those sooo much on weekdays so I could party, njoy or chill. Any takers? Date me soon k? hahahaha!!! As I had mentioned above, on that fateful Sat which was yesterday, I slept frm 8 to 10am but wasnt really slping trying hard to sleep but I just couldnt coz my head was spinning and i felt feverish as well. I got my ass of my crib & took paracetamol n such and was hogging on the fone for 1 hr or so before...
Comments