hey! it's SATURDAY!!!!!
I can't wait to get home and sleep all the way through. I'm vexed enuff with my work already, its time to have a gd rest on weekends.! Finally, everything were settled, follow ups would be on Monday. That is when shit happens..! hehehehe! anw, this is my rice bowl.. wat to do.. ENDURANCE!
gonna have my beauty sleep and later in da evening i gotta rush for Jentz meeting. let's c da outcome. yayyyy!! tonite i'm gonna b a good gerl and stay at home. in dat way, i can watch my citer ciner till dawn! hehehehe!
ok gotta go peepz! my eyes are weary and my dark rings are more prominent now! Thanks to my night shift work! wohoooo!!
I can't wait to get home and sleep all the way through. I'm vexed enuff with my work already, its time to have a gd rest on weekends.! Finally, everything were settled, follow ups would be on Monday. That is when shit happens..! hehehehe! anw, this is my rice bowl.. wat to do.. ENDURANCE!
gonna have my beauty sleep and later in da evening i gotta rush for Jentz meeting. let's c da outcome. yayyyy!! tonite i'm gonna b a good gerl and stay at home. in dat way, i can watch my citer ciner till dawn! hehehehe!
ok gotta go peepz! my eyes are weary and my dark rings are more prominent now! Thanks to my night shift work! wohoooo!!
Comments