** I will be on leave on Thursday & Friday **
Initially, it was for the KL trip. I've changed my mind not to proceed with the plan. I'm totally pissed abt it as there's some prob cropped up at home. dun wanna say oreadi.. its breaking my heart.. haiyah! nvm abt that.
So, I'm going to spend my long weekend fruitfully. I've got a lot of back up plans lining up over da weekend.
Thursday? I've gotta clean up my house. The aftermath of the renovation are really horrendous. It makes my house looks like a rumah kotai! Friday? Maybe going out to somewhere.. hmmm.. *still thinking*
I've got a wedding invitation frm my ex-pri skool mate cum my bestest fren, her bro is getting married on Sat. And her mom is looking fwd for my appearance which i do not know y.. I do not know y, mothers seemed to like me.. not trying to be cocky here, but the real fact is these mothers seemed to like the way i am, the way i talked and entertained them and no wonder, MOST of my friends will use my name in any way to get them out of trouble! Well, i do that too! kHAkHkahkahkhA!
Also, Ana frm da Wicked Clan's birthday falls on this Sat. She would wanna celebrate with us, and gosh! i'm broke! Didnt get to grab aniting for Sery as well for her b'dae last mth. Must discuss with Eila already as soon as our pay day arrives!. hehehehe!
Sunday, is my bestest fren since sec skool till poly up to now but rarely c her now, engagement day! AYU!!! u r getting engaged! OMG! i can still remember vividly how we spend our childish days togedder! and now u r going a step closer to marriage! it depicts how long have we been friends and how much we have grown to be individual adults. *mcm paham* heheheheh! i know u will be laughing when u read my entry! and u will say.. i'm advertising u in this entry! haha! anyway, congratulation! I'll be going for the ceremony! yay!
oklah I'll be back on Monday!
Initially, it was for the KL trip. I've changed my mind not to proceed with the plan. I'm totally pissed abt it as there's some prob cropped up at home. dun wanna say oreadi.. its breaking my heart.. haiyah! nvm abt that.
So, I'm going to spend my long weekend fruitfully. I've got a lot of back up plans lining up over da weekend.
Thursday? I've gotta clean up my house. The aftermath of the renovation are really horrendous. It makes my house looks like a rumah kotai! Friday? Maybe going out to somewhere.. hmmm.. *still thinking*
I've got a wedding invitation frm my ex-pri skool mate cum my bestest fren, her bro is getting married on Sat. And her mom is looking fwd for my appearance which i do not know y.. I do not know y, mothers seemed to like me.. not trying to be cocky here, but the real fact is these mothers seemed to like the way i am, the way i talked and entertained them and no wonder, MOST of my friends will use my name in any way to get them out of trouble! Well, i do that too! kHAkHkahkahkhA!
Also, Ana frm da Wicked Clan's birthday falls on this Sat. She would wanna celebrate with us, and gosh! i'm broke! Didnt get to grab aniting for Sery as well for her b'dae last mth. Must discuss with Eila already as soon as our pay day arrives!. hehehehe!
Sunday, is my bestest fren since sec skool till poly up to now but rarely c her now, engagement day! AYU!!! u r getting engaged! OMG! i can still remember vividly how we spend our childish days togedder! and now u r going a step closer to marriage! it depicts how long have we been friends and how much we have grown to be individual adults. *mcm paham* heheheheh! i know u will be laughing when u read my entry! and u will say.. i'm advertising u in this entry! haha! anyway, congratulation! I'll be going for the ceremony! yay!
oklah I'll be back on Monday!
Comments