My eyes are immensely tired. it's 6am now. HALO Wednesday! got meeting tonite. darn! I just hate meetings.. its at 9 or 9.30pm. sometimes, i dun even know what da heck is dat meeting for. i just feel MOST of the meetings are redundant. wasting my time attending to it and i ended up playing games wif my other colleagues..suker?! its a word game. starting frm a 4-letter word.

For example:-
FUCK
KIND
DUMB
BUST

Which means each of us have to think of a word starting frm the last word the previous person gave. Isn't it childish? i thot dat so.. hehehe! but it's a mind game. i get my mind ongoing throughout at least an hr okay. rather than i sit and staring blankly on the projector, listening to those US or Europe ppl blabbering abt work stuff which sometimes doesnt even concern us, the whole team. i know i'm being ignorant. oh well, i'm young n vibrant. oh shit! whoeva reading this, pls dun reveal it to my management or i will get escalated. hehehehe!!

Btw, we were planning to visit KL again on da 16th or 17th of this mth. but i'm not sure of the planning. The planners should have come up with a proposal so that my desire to go there again wud be more intense. I do not know if its a confirmed plan. Cash is one problem, but that I can solve by asking a loan frm ah long at home, hu else if not my mom. kHEkHkehee!! Another thing is, transport wise. Since its the holiday season, we may have difficulties in getting the bust tickets back home. Accommodation is settled. Still contemplating whether to go or not to go. I have not even informed my parents yet. ader chan diorang pk aku simpan matair pat saner asik pulang balik saner ajer.. hahahahaha!!

July is coming.. which also means my berfday is just ard da corner. i intend to book a chalet. i never hold a berfday chalet for myself in my whole life before. i hope to make this happen. but, i feel that its a bit too late to book. but i will try. and i wud want to make that day as a reconcilation day for all my long-lasting friends and buddies whom i may not see or hear for donkey years. But again, its not confirmed.

Work today is like normal. But there were a few issues that I gotta settle. I hope I wont get escalated. I ever got escalated not due to my fault and at least I have some ppl to back me up. Anw, it wasnt my fault so, I have nothing to worry for. My dear RM (Relationship Manager), Alfred forsee a heavy escalation on me but he will try his best to help me as he knows that it's not my fault at all. I really enjoyed chatting with him even if I have no issues to bring up to him. He is very friendly, helpful and warm. He's always there when I needed help on work stuffs. He makes sure everything runs smoothly to ensure us frm getting into trouble from the management. He never fails to guide me and I really appreciate having him as my RM. Thank you Alfred! :)

And my colleagues are planning to have breakfast at Mac Bedok. I dunno whether i wanna tag along or not coz i'm sooooo darn sleepy and tired. And u noe what? I nid to pack up. my desk is really messy. filled with papers n stuffs.. mcm mane peh boss jer..! hehehehe!

Comments

Anonymous said…
ya lor aku tak ingat number kau.. sms aku la number kau k. thanks bebe!
Anonymous said…
eh.. suddenly aku teringat "YES LA BABY!"

guess who?! hahaahhahaha
eYuMe said…
yah nurull.. i remembered dat phrase! kHAkHAkHAA!! CEPOOOOLLLL!!! kwang kwang kwang.. nomber ko mane satu aku nak msg..! ko ader dua kan?

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted