Hey! Its Friday.. woke up at 2pm just now which I dunno for whateva reason. had my brunch while watching this hilarious malay movie entitled "Lady Boss" starring Saiful Apek, Yusry KRU, Erra Fazira & Ning Baizura. Seriously, I had never watch malay movies for more than twice in a month but its an exception for this. I had actually watched it for the fifth time just now! It was so funny that I would definitely laugh out loud at every scenes whereby Saiful Apek cracked his jokes. He is so natural and I really feel that he is funny by nature. KHEkhkehEe!! U all shud watch!!
and followed by my dk training supposedly at 5pm but I reached at 6.30pm. wow! so disciplined! kHAkHAkhaa!! the turnout was not bad. lotsa ppl turn up for da trg. its been 2 weeks or so i didnt turn up as i overslept. very bad huh? hehee! yeah we r gonna help out TP for their ARTS & watever show on da 17th of this mth and its like at 1pm??? WHATT!!!! which means i gotta wake up early for this show. luckily, i dun nid to exert soo much energy to play da percussion, u know wat i always bang at rite? hehe. this time round, me & ikin let da juniors to do it while me & her sits back and relax, but STILL on stage playing other simple percussion such as gong canang or maracas. hehehehe! cool huh? I've been waiting for this sialzz.. me & ikin concluded dat we r getting old to indulge in this scene. slowly, we shud put it away.. :)
YES of course, my skills in banging da rebana is deteriorating. SERIOUSLY! oh my GOD! thanks to coming a year of Jentayu's disappearance. even ikin & da juniors played better i shud say. hehehe. maybe my time is UP! kHEkHkehee!! but its okay, practice makes perfect isn't it? *winkz*
and so i gotta go back to work! update later.. daaaaa~~
and followed by my dk training supposedly at 5pm but I reached at 6.30pm. wow! so disciplined! kHAkHAkhaa!! the turnout was not bad. lotsa ppl turn up for da trg. its been 2 weeks or so i didnt turn up as i overslept. very bad huh? hehee! yeah we r gonna help out TP for their ARTS & watever show on da 17th of this mth and its like at 1pm??? WHATT!!!! which means i gotta wake up early for this show. luckily, i dun nid to exert soo much energy to play da percussion, u know wat i always bang at rite? hehe. this time round, me & ikin let da juniors to do it while me & her sits back and relax, but STILL on stage playing other simple percussion such as gong canang or maracas. hehehehe! cool huh? I've been waiting for this sialzz.. me & ikin concluded dat we r getting old to indulge in this scene. slowly, we shud put it away.. :)
YES of course, my skills in banging da rebana is deteriorating. SERIOUSLY! oh my GOD! thanks to coming a year of Jentayu's disappearance. even ikin & da juniors played better i shud say. hehehe. maybe my time is UP! kHEkHkehee!! but its okay, practice makes perfect isn't it? *winkz*
and so i gotta go back to work! update later.. daaaaa~~
Comments