I've declared myself free from work starting frm now. Only for today actually. KHEkHkeHee!! Did whatever I could. I'll be clearing my NDP off in due on Friday to spend da nyte over at Eila's chalet. I bet its gonna be happening! KHEkHekHkehE!!! I'm so eager to pack up to catch the 1st train! uh-uhhhhh~!
I do not know why I couldnt write soapy, lovey dovey plus mushy stuffs here. Its not that i'm not passionate by nature but I just can't. Compared to my so called life partner, (according to Nadya herself, but still never told us her secret! duh~!) Nadya, she could really pur her heart out here. I'm being nasty here ij it? but u r nastier! Notty gerl! KHEkHekHekHE!! *paisehlah* to put up sumting in here wif thousands of ppl reading this. anyway it doesnt contrast my real character if i were to do that. is this called ego? no ryte? hehehehe!
but i think i ever did but not too much i guess. coz i dun want any unwanted bitches or jerks whom i may not know became an avid reader of my blog. I dun want them to keep track of my bashful life. who knows rite? hehehehhee! And to nadya, dun write too much in detail of ur private life coz u mite never know what those jealousy moronic creatures may bad mouthed u in the future. correct? coz i feel that we r a replica to that of a celebrity that ppl always have their ways to pin us down for no apparent reasons. I labelled these ppl as losers. takde pasal nak carik pasal! sepak kang baru tahu! bodoh peh budak!
I do not know why I couldnt write soapy, lovey dovey plus mushy stuffs here. Its not that i'm not passionate by nature but I just can't. Compared to my so called life partner, (according to Nadya herself, but still never told us her secret! duh~!) Nadya, she could really pur her heart out here. I'm being nasty here ij it? but u r nastier! Notty gerl! KHEkHekHekHE!! *paisehlah* to put up sumting in here wif thousands of ppl reading this. anyway it doesnt contrast my real character if i were to do that. is this called ego? no ryte? hehehehe!
but i think i ever did but not too much i guess. coz i dun want any unwanted bitches or jerks whom i may not know became an avid reader of my blog. I dun want them to keep track of my bashful life. who knows rite? hehehehhee! And to nadya, dun write too much in detail of ur private life coz u mite never know what those jealousy moronic creatures may bad mouthed u in the future. correct? coz i feel that we r a replica to that of a celebrity that ppl always have their ways to pin us down for no apparent reasons. I labelled these ppl as losers. takde pasal nak carik pasal! sepak kang baru tahu! bodoh peh budak!
Comments