My weekends were fantastic. I was on leave on Friday nyte so as to celebrate dearest Eila's 23rd berfday! It was at Aloha Loyang and the bungalow was so huge.! It was my second time having chalet there. Cool! I was awake thruout da nyte n wen i got back home on Sat morning, I slept soundly till I can't get up to go for tuition. darn! I woke up to find out that I was sneezing non-stop & having a slight fever and headache. Thus, I decided to skip tuition. Notty me. I wonder how my students are doing. Their N-levels are so near. *worried*
Follow up wif Emy's chalet over at ECP Costa Sands to celebrate her 21st berfday on Sat nyte. Oh no! dat made me feel older! darn! da nyte was great, da games where da panjyians and few of jentz which includes mak mon played, led me to a hearty laugh! kHAkhkaHaa!!! but da disadvantage was, since i came late, i didnt get to enjoy fully da sumptuous catered buffet. only ate a little to fill my big tank! how can! arghh!! hehehee! but dat was really okay for me. wat saddened me was her 21st choc fudge humongous cake had finished! darn! i was waiting for that okay! *cries out loudly*
sunday was a sleepy day. but i did woke up in the evening and went out wif nani to United Square to visit Hyqel at his working place, which is 7-11 its a store n more! hey-O! kahkahehkaehae!
I've updated pics in my fotopage. Pls click da pics below and now let da pictures do da talking aite! kHEkHkeHE!! njoy peepz!
Eila's 23rd berfday bash!

Expedition to United Square!

Meddling wif Eila's new dgcam over at Simpang Bedok before heading to work!GUYS!! pls pay attention to da rules okay! KHAkhakHAkHAa!!!

As for Emy's chalet, I dun think so she has upload or even transferred da pics to her pc as yet. I'm definitely gonna get those probably end of dis yr or sumting! kHAkHAkAH!! emy pls ehhh.. CHUBER EXPEDITE EK! and yah plus da pics we took at dk comp as well yah! bbLLLuuUuueEEeeKKkk!!!
Follow up wif Emy's chalet over at ECP Costa Sands to celebrate her 21st berfday on Sat nyte. Oh no! dat made me feel older! darn! da nyte was great, da games where da panjyians and few of jentz which includes mak mon played, led me to a hearty laugh! kHAkhkaHaa!!! but da disadvantage was, since i came late, i didnt get to enjoy fully da sumptuous catered buffet. only ate a little to fill my big tank! how can! arghh!! hehehee! but dat was really okay for me. wat saddened me was her 21st choc fudge humongous cake had finished! darn! i was waiting for that okay! *cries out loudly*
sunday was a sleepy day. but i did woke up in the evening and went out wif nani to United Square to visit Hyqel at his working place, which is 7-11 its a store n more! hey-O! kahkahehkaehae!
I've updated pics in my fotopage. Pls click da pics below and now let da pictures do da talking aite! kHEkHkeHE!! njoy peepz!
Eila's 23rd berfday bash!

Expedition to United Square!

Meddling wif Eila's new dgcam over at Simpang Bedok before heading to work!GUYS!! pls pay attention to da rules okay! KHAkhakHAkHAa!!!

As for Emy's chalet, I dun think so she has upload or even transferred da pics to her pc as yet. I'm definitely gonna get those probably end of dis yr or sumting! kHAkHAkAH!! emy pls ehhh.. CHUBER EXPEDITE EK! and yah plus da pics we took at dk comp as well yah! bbLLLuuUuueEEeeKKkk!!!
Comments