All about UuUUu~
This entry is actually dedicated to someone I just knew. kHAkHAkHA! i knoe ppl mite think i'm being a lil bit paranoid.. but hu da hell cares right? hehehehe! anyway, i'm not going into further personal details on where who what how & etc.
juz wanna say this piece, its rare to find men especially in SG:-
"Men are like parking lots. All the good lots are taken up, only left the handicapped ones."
No offence to men who read this quote. just stating my opinion. :0)
I've never had a really high impression on sumone i knew in just split seconds. be it, by talking, chatting or meeting up face to face. it seemed to be this darling guy posessed the whole package. i know its too soon to predict or judge. but i'm not being judgemental towards him either. i'm just laying down the terms on what and how i felt towards him.. wow! i may sound dramatic here, but pls peepz, put up wif me.. u gotta read on.. *winkZ*
and so.. i have this sentimental thought of him. A unique way of conversing, the way he potrays himself physically & mentally plus his positive mindset instilled in his kind of lifestyle really impressed me to the peak! Monis & me agreed that this so called rare-man-species are slowly depleting in this world. I'm delighted that i met one. I've never stumbled upon sumone who represents himself so well & I couldnt detect his flaws yet as for now. I bet he aint da kind of jerk who we come across in our everyday life. U'r not ryte? I hope so.. KHEkHEkHKEH!!
Most importantly, I respect man who really has this great respect towards woman. Thumbs up baybee~! I was in a daze when i happened to came across this rare species.. really.. no kidding.. never had i thought that he had to live sooo far away frm me eh? kalau tak dah bleh buat jadik members bwh blk ke simpang bedok ke.. but definitely not members clubbing coz he dun club,... if dats REALLY FOR REAL, haiyohhh.. u'll get what i mean lah peepz. malas nak explain lah plak.. KHAkHakHakhA!!!
anyway i cant elaborate more abt him. need to speed up in packing my stuffs n leave the office wif eila.
oh well dearie, i'm as well interested to know u more.. *winkZ*
juz wanna say this piece, its rare to find men especially in SG:-
"Men are like parking lots. All the good lots are taken up, only left the handicapped ones."
No offence to men who read this quote. just stating my opinion. :0)
I've never had a really high impression on sumone i knew in just split seconds. be it, by talking, chatting or meeting up face to face. it seemed to be this darling guy posessed the whole package. i know its too soon to predict or judge. but i'm not being judgemental towards him either. i'm just laying down the terms on what and how i felt towards him.. wow! i may sound dramatic here, but pls peepz, put up wif me.. u gotta read on.. *winkZ*
and so.. i have this sentimental thought of him. A unique way of conversing, the way he potrays himself physically & mentally plus his positive mindset instilled in his kind of lifestyle really impressed me to the peak! Monis & me agreed that this so called rare-man-species are slowly depleting in this world. I'm delighted that i met one. I've never stumbled upon sumone who represents himself so well & I couldnt detect his flaws yet as for now. I bet he aint da kind of jerk who we come across in our everyday life. U'r not ryte? I hope so.. KHEkHEkHKEH!!
Most importantly, I respect man who really has this great respect towards woman. Thumbs up baybee~! I was in a daze when i happened to came across this rare species.. really.. no kidding.. never had i thought that he had to live sooo far away frm me eh? kalau tak dah bleh buat jadik members bwh blk ke simpang bedok ke.. but definitely not members clubbing coz he dun club,... if dats REALLY FOR REAL, haiyohhh.. u'll get what i mean lah peepz. malas nak explain lah plak.. KHAkHakHakhA!!!
anyway i cant elaborate more abt him. need to speed up in packing my stuffs n leave the office wif eila.
oh well dearie, i'm as well interested to know u more.. *winkZ*
Comments