Friday Nite @ Work
Hey! I stumbled upon this.. mcm paham jerrr ni bende..
I've no idea y I decided to turn up for work. I thot of taking urgent leave but I guess I'll be bored to death at home aint doing anything. and I wouldnt want my mom to just nag and nag at me fer nothing. hehehehe! u know mothers, once they are back frm sumwhere, feeling very tired & there they'll go nagging even over da slightest thing. n to think that I woke up wif no one ard in da hse. i didnt know my mom was working OT today. and so i gotta buy my own food for buker. chuber eh!
I woke up a bit late, around 6pm. thanks to my cuzzie Yaya who patiently called me endlessly via home & hp just to wake me up. and to think my chicher didnt wake me up. tanx eh! hehehe! I rushed to Tamp to meet Yaya & her fren Milah @ BK for buker.. we had our all time fav mushroom swiss meal! yummy! hehehe! and aspernormal we went on clicking non-stop! a lot of pics to be put up here for avid viewers like u all! kHAkHAkHAa!! but, i'm waiting for Eila to reach work first to borrow her card reader. I shall put up some here later.
Surprisingly, I reached work really early today & fer gdness sake its FRIDAY! and here i am slogging @ work. hmmm..~
In da mean time, analyse this lyrics.. I lyke it.. To hear da real song sang by the real artist, u can just listen to my greeting... *chuckles* kHAkHAkHkahKAhKAhkHA!!!
Mana~~
Janji janji dulu
Hasrat hati lebur
Tertewas oleh keadaan
Sayang~~
Seribu kali sayang
Pasrah segalanya
Bila berlaku perpisahan..
awww~ btw, I've not been chatting to Dean lately.. DEANNNNN~~ where are uUuuu~~ :'(
i shall be back wif da pictures in a while aite.. daaaaa~~ fer now..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
updated
Here's da pics.. as promised.. :)
dearest cuzzie & me

I deliberately made da pic dis way.. haha!

jus look at my tembam face! eeeww~!!

however i look like i have big eyes here.. but pls eh! i have small eyes! eeee!!

replica of us!!! *grins*

click here for da rest -------> PICS!!!
chicher just called me.. poor him had to break his fast in da middle of expressway coz he got stucked with his dearest bike there.. luckily someone came to his aid or else.. awww.. i thot he had forgotten abt me.. sheeshh.. KHEkHEkhE!!
i got iftar with jentz tomorrow @ MAK's place. yum yum! mcm mane lah tak gemok! chuber eh efni! KHAkHAkHAkHA!! whatever! well.. i'm going to resume ma work.. daa daaa~~~
I've no idea y I decided to turn up for work. I thot of taking urgent leave but I guess I'll be bored to death at home aint doing anything. and I wouldnt want my mom to just nag and nag at me fer nothing. hehehehe! u know mothers, once they are back frm sumwhere, feeling very tired & there they'll go nagging even over da slightest thing. n to think that I woke up wif no one ard in da hse. i didnt know my mom was working OT today. and so i gotta buy my own food for buker. chuber eh!
I woke up a bit late, around 6pm. thanks to my cuzzie Yaya who patiently called me endlessly via home & hp just to wake me up. and to think my chicher didnt wake me up. tanx eh! hehehe! I rushed to Tamp to meet Yaya & her fren Milah @ BK for buker.. we had our all time fav mushroom swiss meal! yummy! hehehe! and aspernormal we went on clicking non-stop! a lot of pics to be put up here for avid viewers like u all! kHAkHAkHAa!! but, i'm waiting for Eila to reach work first to borrow her card reader. I shall put up some here later.
Surprisingly, I reached work really early today & fer gdness sake its FRIDAY! and here i am slogging @ work. hmmm..~
In da mean time, analyse this lyrics.. I lyke it.. To hear da real song sang by the real artist, u can just listen to my greeting... *chuckles* kHAkHAkHkahKAhKAhkHA!!!
Mana~~
Janji janji dulu
Hasrat hati lebur
Tertewas oleh keadaan
Sayang~~
Seribu kali sayang
Pasrah segalanya
Bila berlaku perpisahan..
awww~ btw, I've not been chatting to Dean lately.. DEANNNNN~~ where are uUuuu~~ :'(
i shall be back wif da pictures in a while aite.. daaaaa~~ fer now..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
updated
Here's da pics.. as promised.. :)

I deliberately made da pic dis way.. haha!

jus look at my tembam face! eeeww~!!

however i look like i have big eyes here.. but pls eh! i have small eyes! eeee!!

replica of us!!! *grins*

click here for da rest -------> PICS!!!
chicher just called me.. poor him had to break his fast in da middle of expressway coz he got stucked with his dearest bike there.. luckily someone came to his aid or else.. awww.. i thot he had forgotten abt me.. sheeshh.. KHEkHEkhE!!
i got iftar with jentz tomorrow @ MAK's place. yum yum! mcm mane lah tak gemok! chuber eh efni! KHAkHAkHAkHA!! whatever! well.. i'm going to resume ma work.. daa daaa~~~
Comments