Weekends updates~!

Click on da pics below to view all the other pics..

Saturday outing to town for leisure purposes starring efni diana & nani.. :)



Lunch date at Coffee Club harbourfront.. starring ena efni mima & shah on last Monday.


My Saturday was really tiring. I was sooo shacked after work but dearest Mima insisted for a breakfast date with me.. Aspernormal, Shah had to pick us up & Mima was the culprit who were damn freaking late. hahahaha! i wasnt ok! and dat was my first time meeting mima's sis, e'ein i suppose the name. she is freaking tall u know! and as sweet as Mima and as cute as me. hahahahhaa! We send her to school first before proceeding to Macdonalds at West coast park. I had never been there before & i believe that the place is a suitable place for u to unwind ur stress.. dudok sorang sorang dgr lagu, tangkap lentok.. gitu arh.. hahahaha! My ever first visit to Mcnonel Wesh Coash Pak! hehehe! aspernormal, we were into deep conversation abt anyting n everything dat i didnt realised it was 1pm. chuber eh! my cuzzie wanted to come over my house after work. n guess what? she waited for nearly an hr for me under my void deck. poor her!

Apparently, I did not sleep okay till evening where me, kak na & nani went to town for window shopping. i had to put on sooo much make up to cover my panda eyes u know. u can c it when u view da pics! we ate at this restaurant named Nana Thai or sumting at Far East. It was an ace! And I am now a proud owner of a pink-not-really-short skirt! hehehe! my 1st ever pink bottom! I held back the idea of getting a pink bottom as I was paranoid coz I'm afraid i would look freaking ugly in it but as soon as I tried it on, my frenz said it was nice! And so I decided to buy it! but haf no idea when to pose it. well, i will one day.. :)

Reached home at ard 10+pm which was real early ok. Too tired to walk.. my whole body was aching and my eyes couldnt stand it.. i need my cosy bed to lie on. and guess what? I hibernated frm 12 sat nyte till 8 pm sun nyte! hahahaha!! i can really sleep u noe.. :)

I had a major difficulty to sleep on sunday nite so i kept maself awake by hogging on da phone & watched VCDs. I've text ena if she's free later & yes she was. its been a long time since i see her. Since now she's on vacation for probably 2-3 mths, I would know who can layan me. kHAkhkahkah!!! So, we had a lunch date with Mima & Shah at coffee club @ Harbourfront coz dat's the nearest to their working place. I have not stepped my feet there for such a long time! To think dat someone who had this hatred for me since last tyme was working as a waitress there! hahahaha!! dats funny! felt like spitting on her but its okay, i'm a matured young laydee.. a pissed off expression is gd enuff.. oh well, she had to serve us! what a bad day for her isnt it?? SERVING ME SIALZ! hahaa.. tu lah saper suruh benci benci ako for no reason.. ako pon menyampah tgk muker ko! bodoh peh budak~! hahahahaha!!!

As quick as 1 hr the meeting was, we never failed to do all da clickings! hahaha! Ena & me proceed to Plaza Singapura for window shopping and I ended up buyin Roxy wallet & Bag & Reef Slippers. The similarities are, they are in polka dots design & do have the elements of pink (as per Shah described) on it. KHEkHekHEe! and so i left Flash & Splash with 80++ bucks flying in the air! Thanks! hahaha! Ena bought the same shoes as me, a black one named Surfers Paradise. mcm paham surfer paradise! and she bought a black top. she wore it as soon as she bought it. peh degil~! well, she better do coz i wouldnt wanna walk beside a girl with a tattered top & spoiled shoes. hahahaha!!! that's da reason y she hunted for both stuffs. :)

reached home at 6, slept till 9 am and reached work ard 10.30 and had a miting at 11pm. It was supposed to be a 2 hr conference call with the US peepz. And guess what, it dragged to 3 hrs and the best thing was, my parts belongs to the Netherland team and they didnt turn up for the call and so i do not need to explain abt the parts I'm handling. And to think that I had to sit for the 3 hour call for nothing! wasting my bloody freaking time! i cud have cleared a lot of work during that time frame! urghhhh~!!! i was already damn sleepy coz i havent had enuff rest.. didnt sleep on a sunday remember?? hmmmmph! and its payback time. Monday morning, as soon as I reached home, after washing up, I slept frm 8 am till 9pm at nyte.. shiok huh? hehehehe!!

oh yah i was supposed to have a movie date with ayu but it was backfired. ayu msged me saying dat nurul cant make it at da last minute and asked if i wanna proceed but i didnt respond coz i was sleeping.. ayu, u cud haf just called me u know!! grrrrr.. nvm, next time perhaps.. pls arrange for another date ayu.. thank u bontorrrtttt!!!

p/s:- i wasnt really in a gd mood these days. i just got to noe sumting on sunday nite and i dunno y this person had to hurt me in an innocent way.. how lame this cud be. but it wasnt a great impact afterall. but still, it does in a way or two. i guess these are parts & parcels of life but y must it alwez happened to me?? what haf i done severely to deserve this? this kind of stuffs kept happening to me.. do i need to mandi bunger or what? hahaa.. wateva larr.. *terk terk terk*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted