Freaking shit!!!
Gez what???
I LOST MY BARELY 5-MTH-OLD LUMIX FX 8 DIGICAM!!!!
Like wtf?!!!
The feeling is undescribable..
Thanks a lot.. I felt like I threw my $649 down the drain!! Its just my rotten luck! I knew that I put back into my bag after I left the photo shop to develop myKL pics. I cant recall if I had taken it out & what if someone took it away frm my bag or it fell out of my bag without me noticing. And the freaking thing is, I cant tell my parents although its my bloody money! And so, I need to buy a new one before they find out.. I'm beginning to feel darn paranoid! urghh!!!
So, I've been scouting for some cool digis since I switched on my pc at work with the help of Amalina.. Thanks dearie! I have a few in mind though..
Nikon Coolpix S3
Front view
Back View

Price: $629 SGD
Features: The aluminum exterior makes the COOLPIX S3 every bit as comfortable in the hand as it is attractive to the eye. What’s more, it’s also available in a range of appealing colors comprising Ivory white, Matte black, Brown red and Platinum silver*. And despite packing a powerful 35-105mm 3x Zoom-Nikkor ED lens† (35mm equivalent), the COOLPIX S3 retains a surprisingly slim depth of just 19.7mm. The lens also makes use of Nikon’s “right-angled” optics system, which enables the lens to function throughout its focal range without ever protruding from the camera body. A large, bright 2.5-inch LCD monitor does away with the need for a viewfinder, while making it easy to playback shots on the spot. And the COOLPIX S3 also offers extremely easy operation, with a choice of Graphic User Interface (GUI) that gives the user the ability to select functions by either name or icon, and a handy HELP button that displays easy-to-understand explanations for functions on the main menu. Furthermore, all information can be displayed in the user’s choice of 12 different languages.
Sony Cyber-shot® DSC-T9
Front view
Back View
Price: $799 SGD
Features: About the size of a credit card, the amazing 6.0 megapixel Sony Cyber-shot® DSC-T9 combines Super SteadyShot® Optical Image Stabilization, high ISO sensitivity and Clear RAW Noise Reduction to give you bright, beautiful indoor shots that preserve the mood of your memories. An extra-large 2.51 LCD screen lets you share entertaining Slide Shows with music background. You’ll also have precision Carl Zeiss® 3X Optical/6X Digital zoom lens, 58 MB2 Internal Memory, high-stamina InfoLithium® battery for to 2403 shots, and optional Cyber-shot Station™ cradle for quick hookup to PC, TV, AC power.
Sony Cyber-shot® DSC-N1
Front View

Back View
Touch Screen Seyyy~~
Price: $899 SGD
Features: Sony’s DSC-N1 opens a new world of shooting and sharing, with 8.1 megapixel performance and internal memory that holds up to 500 VGA images for pocket album viewing anywhere, anytime. A huge 3.0"1 LCD Monitor with Clear Photo LCD Plus technology provides touch-screen convenience for controlling camera functions and searching thumbnail images -- and Free Spot AF lets you focus on a subject by just touching it on screen. Also features Slide Show capability, Carl Zeiss® 3X Optical/6X Digital zoom, 26 MB2 internal memory for capturing images in-camera, and high-stamina Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
FuyOooOo~!!! the price is like increasing & increasing ehhh.. i like all 3.. of the same specifications only a lil bit different here and there.. i feel these are da best 3 top on my list.. By end of this mth, either one of this is gonna b mine~! AND I SWEAR DAT I'M NOT GONNA B A BLUNDER AND LOST ANY ELECTRICAL GADGET IN MY LIFE ANYMORE!!!! urghhh~!!
The 3rd one looks more sleek with the touch screen and all.. hmm.. r u thinking of what i'm thinking?? hahahaha.. lets c which one wud be mine..
I LOST MY BARELY 5-MTH-OLD LUMIX FX 8 DIGICAM!!!!
Like wtf?!!!
The feeling is undescribable..
Thanks a lot.. I felt like I threw my $649 down the drain!! Its just my rotten luck! I knew that I put back into my bag after I left the photo shop to develop myKL pics. I cant recall if I had taken it out & what if someone took it away frm my bag or it fell out of my bag without me noticing. And the freaking thing is, I cant tell my parents although its my bloody money! And so, I need to buy a new one before they find out.. I'm beginning to feel darn paranoid! urghh!!!
So, I've been scouting for some cool digis since I switched on my pc at work with the help of Amalina.. Thanks dearie! I have a few in mind though..
Nikon Coolpix S3
Front view
Back View
Price: $629 SGD
Features: The aluminum exterior makes the COOLPIX S3 every bit as comfortable in the hand as it is attractive to the eye. What’s more, it’s also available in a range of appealing colors comprising Ivory white, Matte black, Brown red and Platinum silver*. And despite packing a powerful 35-105mm 3x Zoom-Nikkor ED lens† (35mm equivalent), the COOLPIX S3 retains a surprisingly slim depth of just 19.7mm. The lens also makes use of Nikon’s “right-angled” optics system, which enables the lens to function throughout its focal range without ever protruding from the camera body. A large, bright 2.5-inch LCD monitor does away with the need for a viewfinder, while making it easy to playback shots on the spot. And the COOLPIX S3 also offers extremely easy operation, with a choice of Graphic User Interface (GUI) that gives the user the ability to select functions by either name or icon, and a handy HELP button that displays easy-to-understand explanations for functions on the main menu. Furthermore, all information can be displayed in the user’s choice of 12 different languages.
Sony Cyber-shot® DSC-T9
Front view
Back View
Price: $799 SGDFeatures: About the size of a credit card, the amazing 6.0 megapixel Sony Cyber-shot® DSC-T9 combines Super SteadyShot® Optical Image Stabilization, high ISO sensitivity and Clear RAW Noise Reduction to give you bright, beautiful indoor shots that preserve the mood of your memories. An extra-large 2.51 LCD screen lets you share entertaining Slide Shows with music background. You’ll also have precision Carl Zeiss® 3X Optical/6X Digital zoom lens, 58 MB2 Internal Memory, high-stamina InfoLithium® battery for to 2403 shots, and optional Cyber-shot Station™ cradle for quick hookup to PC, TV, AC power.
Sony Cyber-shot® DSC-N1
Front View

Back View
Touch Screen Seyyy~~
Price: $899 SGDFeatures: Sony’s DSC-N1 opens a new world of shooting and sharing, with 8.1 megapixel performance and internal memory that holds up to 500 VGA images for pocket album viewing anywhere, anytime. A huge 3.0"1 LCD Monitor with Clear Photo LCD Plus technology provides touch-screen convenience for controlling camera functions and searching thumbnail images -- and Free Spot AF lets you focus on a subject by just touching it on screen. Also features Slide Show capability, Carl Zeiss® 3X Optical/6X Digital zoom, 26 MB2 internal memory for capturing images in-camera, and high-stamina Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
FuyOooOo~!!! the price is like increasing & increasing ehhh.. i like all 3.. of the same specifications only a lil bit different here and there.. i feel these are da best 3 top on my list.. By end of this mth, either one of this is gonna b mine~! AND I SWEAR DAT I'M NOT GONNA B A BLUNDER AND LOST ANY ELECTRICAL GADGET IN MY LIFE ANYMORE!!!! urghhh~!!
The 3rd one looks more sleek with the touch screen and all.. hmm.. r u thinking of what i'm thinking?? hahahaha.. lets c which one wud be mine..
Comments