Steal one thing from me?
i was at work when i received sms frm kak ju, my ex-poly mate.
dis was da msg:-
If you cud steal one thing frm me, what wud it be?
A reply is a must.
Send this to all your frenz & u'll be amazed at the replies.
But must reply to me 1st!
I replied to her:- I want ur digicam (Cybershot T9 if i'm not mistaken) coz i lost mine.. :(
And the next thing I did was to send this msg to my closest peepz. Indeed, I was amazed by the answers.. These are the replies..
Nadya: Ur dimples lah! Duh!
- i knoe u've been aiming dat.. but u got dat too darling.. *winkz*
Sery: Ur dimples, bleh tak? puhleese..
- boleh syg, kalau u leh amik tu dah bagos seh tu.. heheheh!
Eila: Aku nak curi beg roxy ko! haha eh ako mampu ah! cuma malas nak beli. khekhe..
- peh action ni anak~! hahaha.. wateva it is i bought it first k.. den after dat she said she wud wanna steal my dimples also..
Yan Mangkok: Your hp & money. Can?
- KHAkHAkHAa!! tk dpt arhhh!!! u sounded so desperate.. hehehe
Herna: I want ur dimples on both cheeks. I wanna look cute!
- awww.. are u trying to say i'm cute?? hahaha..
Jasli: Mmm..tak tau eh.. bt i guess if u still hv ur digicam, then i'll steal dat.. Hehe.. Juz keedin!
- thanks Jay for rubbing it in.. its okay.. cybershot N1 is on the way k.. hahaha.. at least i still noe that u prefer my lumix to ur T7 ryte?? ahhh just admit it k! hehehe
Ratna: Ur fav pillow. Heh. Just in case u ask y, so dat u cant sleep then u'll cum to me n sleep together lor. hahaha
- awww.. my laling latna sooo sweet... den can cuddle cuddle ekh?? ahahhahaha!!
Adik: Ur laptop
- tak bayekkk.. baru belik dah nak curik.. cant u tink of sumting else instead? hahaha..
Ayu Shai: Da ability to make frenz with anybody!! Ah aku plak? Hehehe
- I replied her that i want her creativeness!! wohooooo~~
Monis: Harta harta yg berharga yg boleh benefit ako.
- Dekni mmg tak guner habis nyerr...
Nurul Jiggs: Anw, if there's one thing i wud steal frm u is ur height!
- Yes Nurul, i can understand that.,.. haahahhahaha!!
Nani: Ur digicam! I dun have one n i need one. Tapi bukan aku yg curik! Sumpah!
- Ahhhh ni mesti dekni tau yg dah kebas lumix ako.. grrrr.. she was at da scene okay! besok nak activate whole house searching ar ginik!!!
Fezz bebeh: Erm.. Ur babat bebeh?
- Oh my God bebeh.. of coz i wud be more than obliged k.. just take no nid to steal. hahahaha!
Yaya: Ur dimples!
- Wah u oso aim my dimples ehh.. ahakzzz
Kak Ju: Can i steal some of yr healthy meats? hehe!
- Yes Kak Ju, u need MORE of it.. hehehe
Lin as in Amalina: I'd steal ur metallic pink roxy bag. Haha!
- I smell jealousy here.. sniff sniff.. hehehehe!
Mas beban: Ur smile..
- Awww,, i love ur smile too...
Dida: Ur lumix tapi can't!
- Anotha one aiming my lumix... N1 is otw k darling.. hehehe..
Alin my cuzzie: I wanna steal ur cute face!! hehehe!
- aikz?? cutee nahh lah ako ni..
Bachin: Steal ur phone
- tak bayekkk.. dah la ilang digicam, phone kalau ilang gak, dis mth i'm left with a big hole in my pocket.. grrrrrr...
Almost 80% of whom i've sent had replied. how abt da rest??? still waiting k.. *chuckles*
dis was da msg:-
If you cud steal one thing frm me, what wud it be?
A reply is a must.
Send this to all your frenz & u'll be amazed at the replies.
But must reply to me 1st!
I replied to her:- I want ur digicam (Cybershot T9 if i'm not mistaken) coz i lost mine.. :(
And the next thing I did was to send this msg to my closest peepz. Indeed, I was amazed by the answers.. These are the replies..
Nadya: Ur dimples lah! Duh!
- i knoe u've been aiming dat.. but u got dat too darling.. *winkz*
Sery: Ur dimples, bleh tak? puhleese..
- boleh syg, kalau u leh amik tu dah bagos seh tu.. heheheh!
Eila: Aku nak curi beg roxy ko! haha eh ako mampu ah! cuma malas nak beli. khekhe..
- peh action ni anak~! hahaha.. wateva it is i bought it first k.. den after dat she said she wud wanna steal my dimples also..
Yan Mangkok: Your hp & money. Can?
- KHAkHAkHAa!! tk dpt arhhh!!! u sounded so desperate.. hehehe
Herna: I want ur dimples on both cheeks. I wanna look cute!
- awww.. are u trying to say i'm cute?? hahaha..
Jasli: Mmm..tak tau eh.. bt i guess if u still hv ur digicam, then i'll steal dat.. Hehe.. Juz keedin!
- thanks Jay for rubbing it in.. its okay.. cybershot N1 is on the way k.. hahaha.. at least i still noe that u prefer my lumix to ur T7 ryte?? ahhh just admit it k! hehehe
Ratna: Ur fav pillow. Heh. Just in case u ask y, so dat u cant sleep then u'll cum to me n sleep together lor. hahaha
- awww.. my laling latna sooo sweet... den can cuddle cuddle ekh?? ahahhahaha!!
Adik: Ur laptop
- tak bayekkk.. baru belik dah nak curik.. cant u tink of sumting else instead? hahaha..
Ayu Shai: Da ability to make frenz with anybody!! Ah aku plak? Hehehe
- I replied her that i want her creativeness!! wohooooo~~
Monis: Harta harta yg berharga yg boleh benefit ako.
- Dekni mmg tak guner habis nyerr...
Nurul Jiggs: Anw, if there's one thing i wud steal frm u is ur height!
- Yes Nurul, i can understand that.,.. haahahhahaha!!
Nani: Ur digicam! I dun have one n i need one. Tapi bukan aku yg curik! Sumpah!
- Ahhhh ni mesti dekni tau yg dah kebas lumix ako.. grrrr.. she was at da scene okay! besok nak activate whole house searching ar ginik!!!
Fezz bebeh: Erm.. Ur babat bebeh?
- Oh my God bebeh.. of coz i wud be more than obliged k.. just take no nid to steal. hahahaha!
Yaya: Ur dimples!
- Wah u oso aim my dimples ehh.. ahakzzz
Kak Ju: Can i steal some of yr healthy meats? hehe!
- Yes Kak Ju, u need MORE of it.. hehehe
Lin as in Amalina: I'd steal ur metallic pink roxy bag. Haha!
- I smell jealousy here.. sniff sniff.. hehehehe!
Mas beban: Ur smile..
- Awww,, i love ur smile too...
Dida: Ur lumix tapi can't!
- Anotha one aiming my lumix... N1 is otw k darling.. hehehe..
Alin my cuzzie: I wanna steal ur cute face!! hehehe!
- aikz?? cutee nahh lah ako ni..
Bachin: Steal ur phone
- tak bayekkk.. dah la ilang digicam, phone kalau ilang gak, dis mth i'm left with a big hole in my pocket.. grrrrrr...
Almost 80% of whom i've sent had replied. how abt da rest??? still waiting k.. *chuckles*
Comments
nani- part twins tu lepak ehh.. hehehe!!!
emy- arhhh sukerr rub it in pasal dgcam i lagik! hehehe!!! wahh dimples lagikkk.. so i do haf a million dollar dimple ar nii..
ahakzzz..
ehh dgr dgr takleh puji diri sendirik nanti ader org sakit hati ckp i dodo bird plak lah kan.. HAHAHAHAH!!!
FUCK IT!