Atok Dearie..
Received a call at 6.15 am frm beloved daddy. He asked me to visit atok in hospital due to his critical condition. I was packing up to go home & y not asked daddy to fetch me. So, off we went to visit atok @ TTSH. He is apparently unconscious, looking all bony & frail. He's been sick for a long time.. bedridden n such..I really pity atok.. He is living on with the oxygen mask and doctor predicted that he wont hold on any longer. *sob sob*
When I look at atok, i remembered my late nenek..This really saddens me.. What I can do is to pray hard that Allah would put his sufferings to a stop.. i dont want my atok to suffer any further.. his condition is really bad.. *adik sedekahkan al-fatihah pada atok & arwah nenek*
I'm not in the mood to be wicked today..
What I can say is that, whatever written in my blog were based on facts. Well, on the outer surface, one may appear so strong and steady. But, you can never know what runs through their mind & heart. Suffering frm a heartbreak? Yeah I should think so. Because if at the end of the day if he still choose u, u gotta remember he still dates other gerls out too. So, what does that mean? hmmm.. i leave to all the readers to ponder..
When I look at atok, i remembered my late nenek..This really saddens me.. What I can do is to pray hard that Allah would put his sufferings to a stop.. i dont want my atok to suffer any further.. his condition is really bad.. *adik sedekahkan al-fatihah pada atok & arwah nenek*
I'm not in the mood to be wicked today..
What I can say is that, whatever written in my blog were based on facts. Well, on the outer surface, one may appear so strong and steady. But, you can never know what runs through their mind & heart. Suffering frm a heartbreak? Yeah I should think so. Because if at the end of the day if he still choose u, u gotta remember he still dates other gerls out too. So, what does that mean? hmmm.. i leave to all the readers to ponder..
Comments
heheeeh sometimes i wonder, as your close friend, i dunno if I should even tegur you or just let u rant on and on till you find it stupid and childish as u may call it to even call it quits or you and your pathetic self will go on and indulge in tis whole ordeal just for the fun and bitchiness..
Oh yah, can u ask nadya for the truth... if you really ask her to confess up.... you might be surprised that wat she say might not be true at all and that you are just listening and believing coz she is ur fren...
:) a friend tat you have but might lose
show me ur true self .. so called my fren that i mite lose? like WHATEVER!
kalau tak tau criter, jgn memandai mandai nak kasi andaian yg tak menentu! get me? malas ar nak xplain pat org yg tak tau nak reveal ur true self. so if u intend not to reveal urself, den pls stay out of this matter. coz, i dun want to waste my time with ANONYMOUS COMMENT who claimed to be my fren. WTF?>
and knowing you, you won't back down coz your friend has been affected by the whole ordeal even knowing well enuff that she made up some stories....
anyways good luck (which i tink you need)in your so-called battle!!
-shidz-
Anonymous? Wat a way to reveal ur true self~
Gosh, can either one of u, or one of ur fanclubs stop hiding and being a freaking coward??? Or is ur life too "perfect" to be ruined, if u were to reveal ur true self..? Stop faking wat u r, and be true for once~
*Erkkkkk* Had it wif COWARDS!