Brand new layout

Hey.. My brand new layout except for the pic. kHEkHkehe!! Well, i like it except for one bloody problem i couldnt resolve is.. this box, where u are now reading it. It appears gd in Modzilla Firefox, just nice to fit the pink background. But its shitty on IE. haizzz.. On IE, it shrunk a bit. Anybody can rectify the prob for me? hmmmm.. if u got da solution, pls enlighten me.

And suddenly i felt my lay out is a bit too hirok pikok. For the time being, I shall leave it as it is. Probably later at nyte I shall clean up a bit here and there. I need to get ready for an interview of which it could have been yesterday but the person called me last minute at 1 plus to postpone it to today at 11am. I didnt had enuff sleep coz i slept at 5pm yesterday and so that result to more blackie bags surrounding my eyes.. urghhh~~ Lucky me da sunburnt is slowly residing.. pheww..

ok gotta go now!!

Comments

MiSs IcEz said…
Eh achiam~! Good luck beb!!!
Anonymous said…
This is very interesting site... » » »

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted