Deceived..

Qualified "actor"
Facade & Pretentious
A remarkable LIAR

Well, that spells u. I feel for her. Put a stop to her misery please. She is gloomy enuff. Pathetic enuff. But i believe she will be strong to overcome such tribulation. She suffered, foolishly thinking you were the one, anticipated & prayed for the best but only to find out she is just another extra in your life stage drama. Well, u gotta put it to an end coz the truth is prevailing slowly.

To her,
Feeling NUMB? I have faith in you. Is he worth the cries & sufferings you've been going through? I'm glad that you are slowly moving on. Whatever it is, we, as in me & ena will always be there for u.. :)

To him,
Disappointed.
Stop your act.
Didnt expect things to turn out sour when we already established a gd rapport in our clan.
Such a disappointment!

I just hate pl to give false hopes. sux..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Weight l pill loss Travel insurance backpacker uk

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted