Hmmm..
My atok had passed on..
4th February 2006, Saturday
10.00am
Tan Tock Seng Hospital
He live to a ripe old age of 82.. I thank God for putting a stop to my atok's misery & sufferings frm various illnesses.
*Al-Fatihah to my atok, arwah Abdul Samad Bin Abdul Khalid*
---------------------------------------------------------------
Now I received an anonymous comment, claimed that he/she is my fren which I am goin to lose. Do i look like i care?? Oh puhleeze.. if u r indeed my fren, y put such comments? can just call me straight. I just hate it when these people doesnt even noe the rightful story n begun to counter attack me based on my entries that he/she had read. I believe it should be a she. dunno y.. my instinct tells me so..
Well, firstly i received hate tags frm some pests. I had never offended anione & yet these pests were trying to play punk with me? I'm not the person u can be trifled with. U wanna play with me? I carry on with the game & dun blame me if in the end u'll get hurt. After that, someone who was closely connected to me once thot i was suspecting her giving me those tags which i had never ever thot that she would do dat to me. And she came up with the stories of the past which was i thot settled but, indeed due to jealousy & revenge, dis particular someone told her what nadya bitched abt her. That was the stepping stone..Well, this particular person also bitch abt other people who are now closely connected to her. ironic rite? hmmmm.. i was trying to remedy the situation BUT she preferred to be adamant. I can only relent once and that's it.
Then, the hate tags apparently stopped. Its all because she has no point to shoot me back. Isnt it true? She started the fire. I retaliated and wow.. she stopped. That was so unexpected. As soon after the fogging of my entire blog had accomplished, the pests eventually went away. But I do still hear frm my reliable sources abt what they bitched abt us. Knowing the best of me, i would of course back my dear fren up. So many people are on her side because her conscience is clear. She has nothing to hide and whatever u readers read here are written facts. Org semua ade mata, diorang tau mane satu baik mane satu buruk. kalau tak kenape lah ako dgr ramai nahhh org tak suker dgn satu budak ni lah kan.. pasal perangai dia busukkk skalik...
Not only the dissed was dedicated to Nadya, but I strongly believe its for me too. Me adding fuel? Oh well, I was provoked so I decided to put the truth here.. Nothing but the truth. Get me u anonymous aka shidz fella? I'm wondering,y are u suddenly so interested with this issue? Y cant u mind ur own business? duhh.. if u have certainly got nothing to do with the other party, y are u so into reading my blog and getting ur bloody butt in here? Correct? I lead my own life, it has got nothing to do with those pests & anonymous taggings. So, y u anonymous gotta poke ur nose here? Go and mind ur own business lah. duhhh..
And, pls i dun nid any haters deepest sympathy to what had happened in my life. I am strong and have always been strong. I don't need such a facade condolences. It doesnt count in your maturity level because ur characteristics & attitude in the very beginning depicted that u acquire the imbecile behaviour. Yes it was U! That's y i've always said to my frenz, AKU TAK KACAU ORG, CHUBER JGN KACAU AKO! geddit????!!!!!
I believe these "happening" series were produced by the same individuals and indeed with a change in character here and there but still with the same storyline but still, I managed to trace the trails that were not discreetly left behind. U are not crafty enuff i guess.. *smirks*
To the anonymous, so how much info do u haf? y are u so certain nadya is making up stories? Did u study the capability of human lies? hahahaha! WATEVA! show me the cert lahh... :)
Oh yah, I dun need ur abhorrent gd luck because I believe i dun nid any of that as these are authentic facts and that I am certainly emphasising the truth. I repeat THE TRUTH! Under such cirumstances, the anonymous aka shidz has no rights to view her thoughts on this matter. U asked me what do i gain frm doing all these? Y not u refer the qns to the annoying party who started the fire? And btw, WHAT DO U GAIN BY READING MY BLOG, PLACED SUCH COMMENTS FRM UR VIEW WHICH WAS TOTALLY OPPOSING ME WITHOUT KNOWING THE FREAKING TRUTH AND CLAIMED TO BE MY FRIEND WHOM I AM LOSING? Practically, u r such a lame mortal. hehehehehe!!!! skg ni aku tak kacau ko, ko jgn kacau ako.. jgn jadik nasi tambah bleh?? kalau nak nasi tambah, aku leh belikan kau seguni beras, ko gi tanak (tau kan ape makna tanak? kalau tak tau, gi cari dalam kamus dewan bahasa k?) nasi ko radak lah puas puas! :)
I really had enuff of this. Pls don't inspired me to write more truthful verdicts in my blog. I dun want the intended party to get more distress okay? I do still attain a clear human conscience. If not, y do i wait until now to reveal at least 40% of what i know? I could have done that long time ago lahh if i'm sooo wicked. Its just that I mind my own business. Because of ur own doings, now i let u taste ur own medicine lah...
Just don't trigger the gun..
I've mentioned before...
U stop, i stop..
If u insist, i proceed..
We don't gain anything by doing this.
Due to one teeny weenie glitch of urs, it became a massive turmoil.
You've started it, you end it.
Your choice..
4th February 2006, Saturday
10.00am
Tan Tock Seng Hospital
He live to a ripe old age of 82.. I thank God for putting a stop to my atok's misery & sufferings frm various illnesses.
*Al-Fatihah to my atok, arwah Abdul Samad Bin Abdul Khalid*
---------------------------------------------------------------
Now I received an anonymous comment, claimed that he/she is my fren which I am goin to lose. Do i look like i care?? Oh puhleeze.. if u r indeed my fren, y put such comments? can just call me straight. I just hate it when these people doesnt even noe the rightful story n begun to counter attack me based on my entries that he/she had read. I believe it should be a she. dunno y.. my instinct tells me so..
Well, firstly i received hate tags frm some pests. I had never offended anione & yet these pests were trying to play punk with me? I'm not the person u can be trifled with. U wanna play with me? I carry on with the game & dun blame me if in the end u'll get hurt. After that, someone who was closely connected to me once thot i was suspecting her giving me those tags which i had never ever thot that she would do dat to me. And she came up with the stories of the past which was i thot settled but, indeed due to jealousy & revenge, dis particular someone told her what nadya bitched abt her. That was the stepping stone..Well, this particular person also bitch abt other people who are now closely connected to her. ironic rite? hmmmm.. i was trying to remedy the situation BUT she preferred to be adamant. I can only relent once and that's it.
Then, the hate tags apparently stopped. Its all because she has no point to shoot me back. Isnt it true? She started the fire. I retaliated and wow.. she stopped. That was so unexpected. As soon after the fogging of my entire blog had accomplished, the pests eventually went away. But I do still hear frm my reliable sources abt what they bitched abt us. Knowing the best of me, i would of course back my dear fren up. So many people are on her side because her conscience is clear. She has nothing to hide and whatever u readers read here are written facts. Org semua ade mata, diorang tau mane satu baik mane satu buruk. kalau tak kenape lah ako dgr ramai nahhh org tak suker dgn satu budak ni lah kan.. pasal perangai dia busukkk skalik...
Not only the dissed was dedicated to Nadya, but I strongly believe its for me too. Me adding fuel? Oh well, I was provoked so I decided to put the truth here.. Nothing but the truth. Get me u anonymous aka shidz fella? I'm wondering,y are u suddenly so interested with this issue? Y cant u mind ur own business? duhh.. if u have certainly got nothing to do with the other party, y are u so into reading my blog and getting ur bloody butt in here? Correct? I lead my own life, it has got nothing to do with those pests & anonymous taggings. So, y u anonymous gotta poke ur nose here? Go and mind ur own business lah. duhhh..
And, pls i dun nid any haters deepest sympathy to what had happened in my life. I am strong and have always been strong. I don't need such a facade condolences. It doesnt count in your maturity level because ur characteristics & attitude in the very beginning depicted that u acquire the imbecile behaviour. Yes it was U! That's y i've always said to my frenz, AKU TAK KACAU ORG, CHUBER JGN KACAU AKO! geddit????!!!!!
I believe these "happening" series were produced by the same individuals and indeed with a change in character here and there but still with the same storyline but still, I managed to trace the trails that were not discreetly left behind. U are not crafty enuff i guess.. *smirks*
To the anonymous, so how much info do u haf? y are u so certain nadya is making up stories? Did u study the capability of human lies? hahahaha! WATEVA! show me the cert lahh... :)
Oh yah, I dun need ur abhorrent gd luck because I believe i dun nid any of that as these are authentic facts and that I am certainly emphasising the truth. I repeat THE TRUTH! Under such cirumstances, the anonymous aka shidz has no rights to view her thoughts on this matter. U asked me what do i gain frm doing all these? Y not u refer the qns to the annoying party who started the fire? And btw, WHAT DO U GAIN BY READING MY BLOG, PLACED SUCH COMMENTS FRM UR VIEW WHICH WAS TOTALLY OPPOSING ME WITHOUT KNOWING THE FREAKING TRUTH AND CLAIMED TO BE MY FRIEND WHOM I AM LOSING? Practically, u r such a lame mortal. hehehehehe!!!! skg ni aku tak kacau ko, ko jgn kacau ako.. jgn jadik nasi tambah bleh?? kalau nak nasi tambah, aku leh belikan kau seguni beras, ko gi tanak (tau kan ape makna tanak? kalau tak tau, gi cari dalam kamus dewan bahasa k?) nasi ko radak lah puas puas! :)
I really had enuff of this. Pls don't inspired me to write more truthful verdicts in my blog. I dun want the intended party to get more distress okay? I do still attain a clear human conscience. If not, y do i wait until now to reveal at least 40% of what i know? I could have done that long time ago lahh if i'm sooo wicked. Its just that I mind my own business. Because of ur own doings, now i let u taste ur own medicine lah...
Just don't trigger the gun..
I've mentioned before...
U stop, i stop..
If u insist, i proceed..
We don't gain anything by doing this.
Due to one teeny weenie glitch of urs, it became a massive turmoil.
You've started it, you end it.
Your choice..
Comments
******************************
Anyhows... i did put a name... its shidz.... and to miss icez oh puhlez... i am in neither one of the pathetic so-called groups... be it yours or the other party...
Seriously efni... u were never really liked in poly and also in jentayu sutera.... Had to just maintain coz we are in the same click...
But after reading all this... sheesh... GROW UP!!!
-SHIDZ-
Hmm.. eeeee A FAKER!!!
i need to give u a mirror..
This goes back to u...
GROW UP.
ape la yg ko sakit hati ngn ako sgt ni eh.. ko ni.. jgn kasi aku prasan lebih popular bleh tak? hahahhaah!!!!
And yes Efny, she does need a big miror. Doesnt she realise, she started it, shes the one whus interfering, and adding fuel to the fire..?
Cos she is a freaking COWARD u see. If she had known u for so long, y cant she juz shout it out in ur face dat she resents u..?
Why wait after a VERY LONG 7 YRS of FAKING, only den she speaks up? Desnt dat show u wat a HYPOCRITE u r Shitz? So im sure Efny, u wouldnt mind losing a hypocritical-fake fren like dis one rite?
And believe me, u haf loads of other wonderful frens to choose from. Dis one doesnt even deserve ur acknowledgement, wat more sympathy!
Stop being a LOSER, Shitz~
coz i dun haf any hypocritical faker frenz.. just impersonating to be my fren. maklom ako kan popular.. ramai ni nak kawan ngn ako.. hahahhaha!!!!!
lepak sak ni!