Sentosa Expedition
Last Sunday was sooo cool u guys.. Picnic at Sentosa with HPC. Got myself burnt by the scorching hot sun.. The miracle thing was only my face was affected. Now, it had turned tanned & red and i look darker though. I hate it really coz my skin is peeling.. I view maself as a replica of a snake.. changing skin.. hehehe.. been creaming with Vitamin E product by Bodyshop & Banana Boat Aloe Vera gel. Hope it will be cleared within a week.. Anyway, i'm too lazy to blog abt Sunday. Because, i just put up an entry at HPC blog for updates. So, if you are interested, then click here to read further aite..
Can u imagine that I still feel darn tired till today? Hmmm.. Swimming is a good exercise I guess.. but it makes u look darker! DAMN!
Ouh yah.. Yesterday was a V'day right?Well, I am not really into it. Its not because of me not having a bf but its a Christian belief to celebrate that occasion. If others wished me hapy v'day, i would wished them back out of respect and courtesy. And guess what? I hibernated for more than 12 hrs, frm 7 plus am till 9pm at nyte.. I was soo shacked..
Actually, I didnt realised yesterday was a V'day.. On monday nite, I received msgs frm a couple of guys asking for my well-being. I was a bit puzzled as out of the blue these guys came by msgin me. I didnt really layan them except for 1. We were exchanging msgs while i was otw to work until he msged me sumting like.. "besok buat ape? takde date ke?" I was scratching my head while looking at da calendar in my phone. Then I realised what day it was. hahahaha.. Received a few phone calls and msgs on tat faithful day when i was hibernating. Sorry lah peepz.. Tido larr.. hehehehe!!
Btw, I've installed da softwares in my laptop. I should try to do a new layout for my blog..
Selamat mencuba Efni!
Can u imagine that I still feel darn tired till today? Hmmm.. Swimming is a good exercise I guess.. but it makes u look darker! DAMN!
Ouh yah.. Yesterday was a V'day right?Well, I am not really into it. Its not because of me not having a bf but its a Christian belief to celebrate that occasion. If others wished me hapy v'day, i would wished them back out of respect and courtesy. And guess what? I hibernated for more than 12 hrs, frm 7 plus am till 9pm at nyte.. I was soo shacked..
Actually, I didnt realised yesterday was a V'day.. On monday nite, I received msgs frm a couple of guys asking for my well-being. I was a bit puzzled as out of the blue these guys came by msgin me. I didnt really layan them except for 1. We were exchanging msgs while i was otw to work until he msged me sumting like.. "besok buat ape? takde date ke?" I was scratching my head while looking at da calendar in my phone. Then I realised what day it was. hahahaha.. Received a few phone calls and msgs on tat faithful day when i was hibernating. Sorry lah peepz.. Tido larr.. hehehehe!!
Btw, I've installed da softwares in my laptop. I should try to do a new layout for my blog..
Selamat mencuba Efni!
Comments