Blogskins?
I lurve my present skin. Put a lil bit effort and time but within a day, I'm contented with the outcome. hehehe.. I admit that I'm extremely particular in choosing skins frm blogskins or such. Eila & Emy could vouch that for me. That's y i've stopped scouting for skins and decided to design maself. hahaha.. i thot my skills in multimedia back in Poly has diminished but i guess i'm surviving..I just need everything to be intact. As in, nice & readable for me as well for fellow bloggers, friends, foes or pests. See how considerate i am? A perfectionist u mite say.. :)
Isn't it nice to see everything in place as in when u view frm ur pc/laptop, the skin is postioned fully? Not BRAGGING though...just a perspective view. I actually hate it if the skin's box is too small, or too further left or right or it just stood in the middle of nowhere with tiny unreadable fonts which would be an eye constraint for readers. Oh yah especially when the box for you to rant or probably bitching is damn small, then still u got da heart to upload pics which are oversized and what? u expect readers to scroll left, right, up or down just to view your pathetic pic? oh gosh! forget it! what i normally do is to just click on the X button on you top right hand corner of the screen. When u blog, u gotta be web-based inclined too. Not just for the sake of blogging, like who da heck wud bother reading ur blog when ur blog aint user friendly right? *smirks* wow i do sound arrogant here.. well i'm not actually.. no offence to frenz n readers ONLY :)
Oh yah, E'en wants me to do a skin for her. I don't mind doin it but not for the time being or most probably I could teach u, impart some of my humble skills though. No harm sharing.. ehehhee!! she also wants her face to be publicised in her blog.. alah kiutnahhh lah tuu.. hahahaha!!!
P/S:- I'm honoured when bitches in the world make us as their everyday topic. Oh gosh, didnt know that we actually affect their life.. *roll eyes*
Isn't it nice to see everything in place as in when u view frm ur pc/laptop, the skin is postioned fully? Not BRAGGING though...just a perspective view. I actually hate it if the skin's box is too small, or too further left or right or it just stood in the middle of nowhere with tiny unreadable fonts which would be an eye constraint for readers. Oh yah especially when the box for you to rant or probably bitching is damn small, then still u got da heart to upload pics which are oversized and what? u expect readers to scroll left, right, up or down just to view your pathetic pic? oh gosh! forget it! what i normally do is to just click on the X button on you top right hand corner of the screen. When u blog, u gotta be web-based inclined too. Not just for the sake of blogging, like who da heck wud bother reading ur blog when ur blog aint user friendly right? *smirks* wow i do sound arrogant here.. well i'm not actually.. no offence to frenz n readers ONLY :)
Oh yah, E'en wants me to do a skin for her. I don't mind doin it but not for the time being or most probably I could teach u, impart some of my humble skills though. No harm sharing.. ehehhee!! she also wants her face to be publicised in her blog.. alah kiutnahhh lah tuu.. hahahaha!!!
P/S:- I'm honoured when bitches in the world make us as their everyday topic. Oh gosh, didnt know that we actually affect their life.. *roll eyes*
Comments