Hmm..
Confessions or Confiding?
Been severely haunted by it. Lucky me I have 3 great guy friends to sort out the qns mark which have been spinning in my head for these few days. The possibilities they deduced somehow or rather made me feel better. Thank you Dee, Azri & Haikal.
I was noted that pics were up in E'en's fotopages for da karaoke that we had on last Saturday.Of coz, filled with my pics potraying da endless friendly smiles.. :)
self indulging while the otha 2 singing their hearts out! hehehe

can't remember which song but surely a jiwang one by E'en/Mon!
hahahahaha!
can u c the colour difference iof my hair? ;p

Monis.. buat aper tu.. do u know that ur lips/mouth is too small to accomodate to 2?
hahahahaha!!
*mind running wild*

angelic look? do i? *winkZ*

E'en & me..
She's in for the next round of Singapore IdoL!
wohooo!!!
dats the reason y we are karaoke-ing..

supposedly mon self indulging herself but i made my way thru da pic! ;p

my rip curl bag..

da mess we made on the table..

i looked like a chinese dolly here..
stop it.. my bangs revealed it.. hahaha..

no idea y this pic was taken..

niceyyy~~

On a serious note,
WELCOME TO IBM MIMA!!!
She was offered a day job in IBM as project administrator or sumting commencing on 1st April 2006 of which a totally unrelated job scope frm mine lar..Anyway, Haf u ever thot of IBM mite play an april fool's prank on u.. sekali tu tak jadik eh?? hehehe.. i mean choiii!!! just kidding dear.. :)
From HP to IBM.. hahaha.. i received a call frm Mima while i was otw to work and she screamed, Hello working colleague! Of coz i get da msg.. She got da job! like Finally! Alhamdulillah~! So next is.. I pray for your application for taking up your Masters will be approved.
Btw, I miss Dearest Nadya! Been a long time since I meet her. I promise I wont bubble on our next planned meeting okay? hehehe! Later probably around 11 or so bebeh gonna fetch me off to CGH to visit our fren Ida, I mean Hidayah my junior frm NYP. She fell down the stairs on the way to meet bebeh. She fractured her heels & spine. Doctor might suggest her to undergo a surgery and that bebeh felt bad abt it. Come on bebeh stop reproaching yourself. Accidents are bound to happen. But sometimes I wish that such accident shouldn't happened to such innocent and sweet individuals. Should be fated to those ruthless & wicked people whom merely had nothing to do in their life. Basically aimless and no goals to reach for their future.. :)
Been severely haunted by it. Lucky me I have 3 great guy friends to sort out the qns mark which have been spinning in my head for these few days. The possibilities they deduced somehow or rather made me feel better. Thank you Dee, Azri & Haikal.
I was noted that pics were up in E'en's fotopages for da karaoke that we had on last Saturday.Of coz, filled with my pics potraying da endless friendly smiles.. :)
self indulging while the otha 2 singing their hearts out! hehehe

can't remember which song but surely a jiwang one by E'en/Mon!
hahahahaha!
can u c the colour difference iof my hair? ;p

Monis.. buat aper tu.. do u know that ur lips/mouth is too small to accomodate to 2?
hahahahaha!!
*mind running wild*

angelic look? do i? *winkZ*

E'en & me..
She's in for the next round of Singapore IdoL!
wohooo!!!
dats the reason y we are karaoke-ing..

supposedly mon self indulging herself but i made my way thru da pic! ;p

my rip curl bag..

da mess we made on the table..

i looked like a chinese dolly here..
stop it.. my bangs revealed it.. hahaha..

no idea y this pic was taken..

niceyyy~~

On a serious note,
WELCOME TO IBM MIMA!!!
She was offered a day job in IBM as project administrator or sumting commencing on 1st April 2006 of which a totally unrelated job scope frm mine lar..Anyway, Haf u ever thot of IBM mite play an april fool's prank on u.. sekali tu tak jadik eh?? hehehe.. i mean choiii!!! just kidding dear.. :)
From HP to IBM.. hahaha.. i received a call frm Mima while i was otw to work and she screamed, Hello working colleague! Of coz i get da msg.. She got da job! like Finally! Alhamdulillah~! So next is.. I pray for your application for taking up your Masters will be approved.
Btw, I miss Dearest Nadya! Been a long time since I meet her. I promise I wont bubble on our next planned meeting okay? hehehe! Later probably around 11 or so bebeh gonna fetch me off to CGH to visit our fren Ida, I mean Hidayah my junior frm NYP. She fell down the stairs on the way to meet bebeh. She fractured her heels & spine. Doctor might suggest her to undergo a surgery and that bebeh felt bad abt it. Come on bebeh stop reproaching yourself. Accidents are bound to happen. But sometimes I wish that such accident shouldn't happened to such innocent and sweet individuals. Should be fated to those ruthless & wicked people whom merely had nothing to do in their life. Basically aimless and no goals to reach for their future.. :)
Comments