HPC Clan!

Hey I saw this in Ana & Dida's blog.. taken frm Sri's multiply. The whole of HPC clan.. Click on it to view clearly.. hehhee..

So cute eh.. tapi takde different sizes plak ekk.. nanti org fikir step kurus lah plak.. hahhaa.. anyway very nice.. i like k.. so sweet n demure.. hahaha.. SO GORGEOUS! BEAUTIFUL..

SUSAH HIDOP JADIK ARTIST eh?!!

hahaha.. The real ARTIST pon tak hidop mcm kite..always got paparazzi tracking & stalking us.. ouh well~!! kHAkHakHAkha!!! Some people prefer to make us their topic in their everyday life! I'm honoured! dun u? hmmm.. Well, collect lah dosa byk2. Lagi byk kan lagik bagus.. leh jadi CHAMPION! nanti leh dpt CUP, alah mcm world cup lah gituk. :)

Like my bebeh always said, i'm bold n proud in a positive way. Well, most ppl rated me that too..Do u acquire the traits? Or do u want to? Well, you could learn frm me. Instead of the kiddy attitude which potray a bad image for urself? I mean what do u get? Yeah again, CHEAP THRILL. *LOL*

Anyway haven't had the time to surf, blog n such.. too busy with shopping, work and hibernation. Guess what? My parents going to Jakarta next week to visit my relatives and for holiday. No wonder they extorted me. But its okay, i wouldn't mind spending on my parents.. Berkat.. :)

So, last nite while working, I had this conversation with one of my gf, excuse me not eila or nadya, i have too many frenz whom i knew for donkey years, not just split seconds and such lah kan.. *roll eyes* She was telling me how frustrated she was for having such curfews at our tender age. I told her good lah, which means your parents are strict enuff with u so that u won't be drowning to the wild life out there. I mean there are ppl who cant control themselves once they got the freedom. Well, its a NO for me of coz.. You gotta noe da limits heh.. hahha.. and she even said she wanted to elope with her bf.. i was like.. WHAT DA HECK?? jangan sehh.. tak manis seh.. dah mcm sampah masyarakat.. she even had this thought of living togedder with the bf? I gave her a thrash. Not being an alim ulamak lah, but u gotta know da basic of da hukum rite? Den i was joking with her, if i were to do that, gosh... my mom would be totally disheartened and oh yah especially my dad, coz i'm his gem in his life.. Luckily, I was brought up well that my mind is still sane coz I've never thot to be apart frm my parents not unless if i'm married.

I scrutinised her, "eeee ko suker nak hidup di banjiri dosa? Tak cukop dosa dosa yg ko buat slama ni? hahaha.. sabar lah.. org yg bwh dah gatal sgt tu babtu tinggal serumah dok.. org yg dah tak kenal hukum, adat & ugama jer buat gitu semua. senang ckp org yg da tebiat nak mampos jer buat gitu! hahahhahaa!!!"

Well, i hope i talked her into some sense. Didn't I? That was just a bit of what i remembered. I dun wanna go deep down in ugama coz it might be a sensitive issue rite? I guess she was just cracking a conversation. Didn't expect her to think so shallow though. Dun u ever do that, nanti aku hempap ko pengsan kang.. hahaa.. anyway i believe u could withstand lah kan, ako pon bukan seberat mana.. *kwang kwang kwang*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted