Sumting caught my attention!!!!
Ok chill eh releks ehh..
Its this.. extract frm Mima's fren's blog, regarding July babies..
Lets c how true it is for me:-
- Amat suka didampingi pasangan.
Friends are equally important too~ :)
- Sukar dimengerti oleh pasangan.
Yes~ Its very hard to understand me.. temperamental lah kater kan..
- Sentiasa menjaga maruah diri, pasangan dan perhubungan.
Of course.. gotta haf dignity.. important trait for a laydee..
- Amat mudah dipujuk dan berterus terang.
Mudah dipujuk? i doubt so.. terus terang? yeah dats me..
- Amat menghargai kesetiaan pasangan.
Of coz i do..
- Mengambil berat dan mengasihi pasangan
Yes.. caring lah katerkan.. hehehe
- Berkebolehan untuk meluahkan isi hati terhadap individu yang dicintai.
erm.. not really.. ok ok jer ar.. aint that mushy.. heheh
- Mudah terluka dan lambat untuk pulih.
YES CORRECT!! VERY FRAGILE U NOE! hehe
- Suka merajuk dan dipujuk.
favourite past time.. tell me which gerl doesnt? pampered~~
- Setia terhadap pasangan.
yes very true..
- Suka mendengar dan tidak suka membantah
oh gosh.. dis is very wrong~!! listen yes.. retaliate? CHAMPION! *smirks*
- Cemburu terhadap pasangan.
who doesnt? but not over~ come on each has his own space.
- Suka menilai dan menjaga perhubungan.
quite true..
Mom & dad went overseas, to Jakarta & Bandong. Visit my relatives in Jakarta & my ex-maid in Bandong. Lucky me i didnt have to follow like the last trip. It was hell for me. I couldnt eat street stall food. Really.. My immune system just couldnt swallow it. I was sick thru out and i was surprised how come my parents could live with it. Well, my mom told my relatives that i was too pampered, could only eat at high class restaurant. not that mom.. my system just couldnt take it. Actually everytime we go overseas my mom always packed food edible enuff for me & bro. Well, both of us had the same prob. We cant just eat anywhere, down the street especially. My parents love to drive up to Malaysia for vacation back then, visit kampong and such. And before we reached the kampongs, my mom would prepared some food for me & bro at a few stop overs.. awww.. mother's love.. always think of their children.
So back to mom & dad having a long vacation. I reached home around 6.30 am and was astonished to see both my parents were ready but looked pissed. Flight was at 10 am and before 7am they were ready. Gosh, so kanchiong.. And they were pissed coz my bro had not reached yet to fetch them. They were practically blabbered abt my bro and the worst part was i had to listen to their ramblings, complaining my bro very late lar, never pick up the phone, asked him to stay over he doesnt want and blah blah blah. I called bro asked him to expedite! The reason my parents wanted to be there early coz they made 2 trips to ferry the baggages. There were really a lot, i mean really.. sooo many bags. Stuffs to be given to my relatives & bibik. My other relatives who went togedder with my parents were quite shocked to see the excess baggages. hahahaha! So, i came along at the second trip. Gez what? The baggages were safely deposited by 8.15am. See my parents so kanchiong.. hehehhe!
Bebeh and me kept exchanging sms-es when i was at the airport. Very cheeky eh u.. smack ur forehead then u know.. hehehe. well, not publishing it here coz he dun fancy publicity. hahaha! anyway not important. bro sent me home while sis-in-law & ain decided to roam ard airport. hehehe. bro took a few hrs time off. did i tell u that my bro working in airport? hahaha. so, my youngest uncle hitched a ride to work. i decided to lay at the back seat and let my bro do the work. They were busy chatting till my bro kept missing the exits. its like taking forever to Bedok okay. After my uncle alighted, dunno what was he thinking and he missed the bedok nth exit. i'm already so sleleh.. since parents not around, weekends cuming and Tucson will be mine.. anybody care for a lift? hehehe!!
I couldnt sleep and i am actually sick.. flu, throat hurts & fever. irritating seh.. luckily the gatal gatal bug already reside coz i cant imagine maself in a full face mouth. gosh.. terrible!! :)
Going out later, IF i could get up.. if not, i would like to say a public apology to nadya first if i cant make it later.. hehehe!
tomoro AMP is holding a Sport's Day event at Siling Sec. Oh gosh.. I dun want to be under the sun animore.. I decided not to attend the Sport's Day. I need to hibernate, need to rest. Been so stressed up at work and with my not too gd health state, I determined to log off work by 5am. Remember i got Tucson? 1st train on Saturday's is at 6am. Cabbing would still charged with midnite fares. I'll make sure i have enuff rest on Saturday. Had to attend dikir barat meeting at 4.30pm. Like finally, been waiting for this day. I hope we could make things out positively. Call me kental, call me minah or whatever names u haf in mind. I've been in this arena for nearly 10 years and of coz it runs in my blood. My passion.. :)
Jentayu Sutera..
btw, to the imposter named SHIDZ, I'm meeting the real person tomoro. Do u wanna convey any msg to her? I'm sure we r gonna laugh about this. I wish that one day you would be put behind the bars and I will ask the real SHID to keep a lookout for u in there on her every working day. Torture u till u haf nitemares of me every single nites. Wicked me.. *chuckles*
Its this.. extract frm Mima's fren's blog, regarding July babies..
Lets c how true it is for me:-
- Amat suka didampingi pasangan.
Friends are equally important too~ :)
- Sukar dimengerti oleh pasangan.
Yes~ Its very hard to understand me.. temperamental lah kater kan..
- Sentiasa menjaga maruah diri, pasangan dan perhubungan.
Of course.. gotta haf dignity.. important trait for a laydee..
- Amat mudah dipujuk dan berterus terang.
Mudah dipujuk? i doubt so.. terus terang? yeah dats me..
- Amat menghargai kesetiaan pasangan.
Of coz i do..
- Mengambil berat dan mengasihi pasangan
Yes.. caring lah katerkan.. hehehe
- Berkebolehan untuk meluahkan isi hati terhadap individu yang dicintai.
erm.. not really.. ok ok jer ar.. aint that mushy.. heheh
- Mudah terluka dan lambat untuk pulih.
YES CORRECT!! VERY FRAGILE U NOE! hehe
- Suka merajuk dan dipujuk.
favourite past time.. tell me which gerl doesnt? pampered~~
- Setia terhadap pasangan.
yes very true..
- Suka mendengar dan tidak suka membantah
oh gosh.. dis is very wrong~!! listen yes.. retaliate? CHAMPION! *smirks*
- Cemburu terhadap pasangan.
who doesnt? but not over~ come on each has his own space.
- Suka menilai dan menjaga perhubungan.
quite true..
Mom & dad went overseas, to Jakarta & Bandong. Visit my relatives in Jakarta & my ex-maid in Bandong. Lucky me i didnt have to follow like the last trip. It was hell for me. I couldnt eat street stall food. Really.. My immune system just couldnt swallow it. I was sick thru out and i was surprised how come my parents could live with it. Well, my mom told my relatives that i was too pampered, could only eat at high class restaurant. not that mom.. my system just couldnt take it. Actually everytime we go overseas my mom always packed food edible enuff for me & bro. Well, both of us had the same prob. We cant just eat anywhere, down the street especially. My parents love to drive up to Malaysia for vacation back then, visit kampong and such. And before we reached the kampongs, my mom would prepared some food for me & bro at a few stop overs.. awww.. mother's love.. always think of their children.
So back to mom & dad having a long vacation. I reached home around 6.30 am and was astonished to see both my parents were ready but looked pissed. Flight was at 10 am and before 7am they were ready. Gosh, so kanchiong.. And they were pissed coz my bro had not reached yet to fetch them. They were practically blabbered abt my bro and the worst part was i had to listen to their ramblings, complaining my bro very late lar, never pick up the phone, asked him to stay over he doesnt want and blah blah blah. I called bro asked him to expedite! The reason my parents wanted to be there early coz they made 2 trips to ferry the baggages. There were really a lot, i mean really.. sooo many bags. Stuffs to be given to my relatives & bibik. My other relatives who went togedder with my parents were quite shocked to see the excess baggages. hahahaha! So, i came along at the second trip. Gez what? The baggages were safely deposited by 8.15am. See my parents so kanchiong.. hehehhe!
Bebeh and me kept exchanging sms-es when i was at the airport. Very cheeky eh u.. smack ur forehead then u know.. hehehe. well, not publishing it here coz he dun fancy publicity. hahaha! anyway not important. bro sent me home while sis-in-law & ain decided to roam ard airport. hehehe. bro took a few hrs time off. did i tell u that my bro working in airport? hahaha. so, my youngest uncle hitched a ride to work. i decided to lay at the back seat and let my bro do the work. They were busy chatting till my bro kept missing the exits. its like taking forever to Bedok okay. After my uncle alighted, dunno what was he thinking and he missed the bedok nth exit. i'm already so sleleh.. since parents not around, weekends cuming and Tucson will be mine.. anybody care for a lift? hehehe!!
I couldnt sleep and i am actually sick.. flu, throat hurts & fever. irritating seh.. luckily the gatal gatal bug already reside coz i cant imagine maself in a full face mouth. gosh.. terrible!! :)
Going out later, IF i could get up.. if not, i would like to say a public apology to nadya first if i cant make it later.. hehehe!
tomoro AMP is holding a Sport's Day event at Siling Sec. Oh gosh.. I dun want to be under the sun animore.. I decided not to attend the Sport's Day. I need to hibernate, need to rest. Been so stressed up at work and with my not too gd health state, I determined to log off work by 5am. Remember i got Tucson? 1st train on Saturday's is at 6am. Cabbing would still charged with midnite fares. I'll make sure i have enuff rest on Saturday. Had to attend dikir barat meeting at 4.30pm. Like finally, been waiting for this day. I hope we could make things out positively. Call me kental, call me minah or whatever names u haf in mind. I've been in this arena for nearly 10 years and of coz it runs in my blood. My passion.. :)
Jentayu Sutera..
btw, to the imposter named SHIDZ, I'm meeting the real person tomoro. Do u wanna convey any msg to her? I'm sure we r gonna laugh about this. I wish that one day you would be put behind the bars and I will ask the real SHID to keep a lookout for u in there on her every working day. Torture u till u haf nitemares of me every single nites. Wicked me.. *chuckles*
Comments