Three Blissful Companions

Endless devoted to you..

Thumbs up to our lengthy years of precious frenship. At the end of the day we still have each other. Also, i have not forgotten my otha peepz whom haf always make my life blissful & happening.. :)

Presenting.. none other than,
Miss Camelia, Miss Eyume & Miss Icez



Precious Nadya & me..
Oopps.. Didnt take any wif Eila, ouh well, we had a lot of cam whoring isn't it? hehehe



Of coz lah da main star would be me isn't it?
*giggles*




I do not know like how many times did i mention dat i wanna put to an end to da meaningless battle. Berbuih buih. But, being provoked enuff, triggered me to retaliate even further. Like i've always told maself & frenz, if nobody had started the fire, I or we wouldnt had da time to add the fuel. Enuff is enuff. Don't appear to be angelic when you've already started your evil deeds.

Begin your soul searching..

Who started it?


Affected by da whole turmoil?

How abt defamation? Me & Nadya? Is that fair?

Y destroy the evidences?


Petrified of your own shadows??? I wonder..

Patience is a virtue but there is always a limit for each individual.

Self-defencing is the key word. Retaliation is due to exasperating one's anger.

Remember, in life, u can't have it always in your way.

Touching on personal matter?

Pride & dignity?


You do acquire it?

Tarnishing one's reputation appeared superficial to u.
But when it comes to us, suddenly it appeared prominent.

Frankly speaking, I hate to make enemies, what's more in the blogging world. If u still can't overcome your anger, well, I'm sooo over it. Whatever u have done frm the beginning I could haf just let it go if u intend to follow da flow. Stated these kind of phrases like ages ago but still.. the battle continues.. So, what can we say? I could only relent once. The choice is yours.

Ain't stating the facts above due to me being anxious. Far frm it. More likely of being impartial & mature. *sigh*

*pondering on how could we settle it in a prim n proper way or perhaps being dumb would be the most appropriate way*

but.. the bottomline is, have we ever offend u in any ways that you gotta headstart this deadly turmoil?

hmmm..

P/S:- my nite at work appeared pleasant when he said..

"u've made me smile.. when i talk to u.. i smiled. my heart smiled too~"

awwww~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted