Waffles?


Read that.. i like it.. do u.. *smirks*
Got that frm my last KL trip. wohoo..
didnt know it came in handy. *LOL*



Yeah last Sunday I woke up at 5.30 pm. Supposedly meeting the clan at 5.30pm, venue Simei. Oh well wats new? They gotta wait on me but, they proceeded to dine first at Not Just Waffles. Never stepped in there before so i was a bit "jakon" lor..khekhekhe.. I came in and took my first pic of the day wif adik. Then followed by others whom constantly feeding me a spoonful of their dinner. So thoughtful of my darlings.. mcm tau jer lom mkn da whole damn day? hehehehe.. but no worries i wont end up having stomachache or even if i do, i would be more than glad to let out those pungent winds & drop da excess stock to those assasins. I'm very sure the mouth could withstand it. *LOL* getting very erotic & sadistic isn't it? ouh well..*chuckles*

Not Just Waffles.. There's other sinful treats but i prefer to indulge in the ice cream waffle.
yum yum~!



the dinner was especially for him.. he's in camp now..
a step closer to become a man. :)
luv u adik!



this is cute. ratna's wisdom tooth reacted again.
i offered him a tissue and eila was trying to comfort him.
how lucky for he to has 2 beautiful & nice wives huh?
hehehehe!



Lastly, a smile for all of u out there.
Senyum tu satu sedekah..
Whatever people wanna say, say lor..
Once, they are tired (like God knows when), they shall withdraw.
At the end of the day, self-conscious proved the game.
*winkZ*




Right after dinner, i met Monis and off we went to Suntec, IT fair. I bought an external HDD 40GB at 99 bucks. Oklah not bad of an offer. Just meddled with it just now. Planned to bring it to work, and get Suhaimi to transfer all the movies he had in his HDD. Cool huh? hehehe. I need to kill time watching those movies rather than.. ermm.. forget it.. hahahaha..

I hibernated thru out on Saturday coz i was sick and too tired. I actually slept at 9 am after popping those seleleh pills and only woke up at 6 plus okay.. Quickly geared up for the dk barat meeting and stuffs.. Karaoke-ing at nyte.. Shall update those later or tomorrow with the pics...

Wanna view da rest of da pics..?
Can, can..
Click me!!!

daa daa~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted