Breakfast??

Monday morning, I was awakened by the vibrations and ear deafening sound frm my hp by guess who?? CIK MONG! She was informing me abt the election in May which may clash with our plans that month. Haiyoh.. that one also can talk at nyte right? hmph! Msged bebeh and shortly after he replied asking out for breakfast again~.. And aspernormal he had to wait for half an hour or so for me to come down. hehehe! He wanted to drop by his fren's place in Tamp to pass his fren's bag or sumting. Last minute, his fren asked to accompany him at the kedai kopi near there while waiting for his gf to reach. Shortly, I saw another 2 of their frenz. Finally, I met Rahman whom I've always regarded him as bebeh's gay partner. hehehe!

We were famished by noon and as soon as his frenz left, we headed to Century Square for lunch and catched a movie. We watched UltraViolet. I heard him talked abt UltraViolet several times and I thot he knew what was the movie all abt because dun ever count on me. I'm such a dummy in movies. Apparently, he didnt know wat it was all abt either! coz what he knew was only the leading actress who is pretty lah. Ouh well..

After da movies, we lazed around tamp before we head down to carpark opposite Century Square. Bebeh was fined for not putting parking coupon. Haiyohhh~~ never tell me got no coupons some more.. hmmm..

We played this game..
A very irritating game indeed!
I introduced it to him..
hahahahaha!!!



how is it being played? its actually to trick people into looking at ur hand lar. if the person look then we will start saying "peh kepoo" which means he fell into our trap.
yeah i know its lame but lepak lar ok! hehehehe! He managed to trick me into it while he was driving okay. Sempat kan? Ishhh~~ notti notti~~

We chilled at my carpark while waiting for Rahman to call bebeh when he logged off frm work. but it was still too early, bebeh decided to go to ECP. Apparently, we were still playing dat stupid game and laughing endlessly all afternoon okay.. hehehe!

ECP, where cam-whoring striked us!



dun i look younger den u bebeh?? hmmm..
*roll eyes*
hehehehehe!



erm, dah mcm org buter lah ni..
we are short of one to sum up to..
three blind mice..
*LOL*



well.. it doesnt stop there.. the season continued in the car...
hehehehehe!!



see his hand under my chin?
mati mati kan??!!!
nak amik pic pon masih nak main itu game!
hehehehe!



and i had my fair share as well..
muahahahaha!!
*evil laughter*



ermm.. totally unrelated..
test test frm E'en's new camera fone!
Nokia 6280~



I reached home at probably 6pm and off bebeh went fetching Rahman frm work. So, the breakfast thingy became a 9-to-6-office-hour-event, if u get what i mean. I don't mind coz Sunday wasnt my working day. Occasionally bleh layan ar, kalau tiap tiap kali, tak dpt lah kan.. hehehehe!! So, I slept for nearly 3 hours and dressed for work. Work is aspernormal never-ending.. *sigh*

Links to pics..

Breakfast Bebehs


MOS madness?


Bestie's Boobsday!


Not Juz Waffles


Karaoke-ing, feat mon & e'en


Kalau kuasa tgk, kalau tak, takyah perr~~ khekhekehkehe!! no obligations~ *winKZ*
As for now, i need to hibernate~~

p/s:- pissed with someone.. dah tau keje pagik, lagi nak kluar merambu.. freaking irritating lar ok! *grrrrrr*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted