Hey its Sunday MORNINGG~~
Had a gratifying Saturday!
I was being fooled by Mima on Friday Nite. She claimed she aint turning up for AMP on Saturday due to a last min plan. Her family were supposedly heading for KL! I was kind of pissed arh until she claimed it was an April Fool joke. LAME! hahaha! I decided to get back at her. YES! I am very revengeful. I REPEAT, VERY Revengeful. *evil smile* She woke me up at 12 of which i couldnt even hear the ringing tone which was at the loudest & even the strong vibration was of no use. Guess i was too tired, not been having enuff sleep & plenty of rest. Till Mima had to call home and mom was bugging me to wake up. I was supposed to mit her at Paris around 1.30pm and guess what? I get my ass off da bed at 1.30pm. I decided to msg her that i'm not turning up. She tot i was playing a joke on her which was TRUE but well, i had it my way.. She was convinced when she called me and heard my sleepy, draggy voice. I knew she was dampened. After tat, I shouted out loud hey its APRIL FOOL!!! kHAkHkahKAhKHAa!!! I was getting ready and gonna leave da house in 5 mins.
Right after tuition, I brought my sec 5NA students out for dinner @ Magic Wok. Yeah it costs me a bomb but its a once in a blue moon event u c. Remember i did ever mentioned i promised them a treat if they managed to pull thru to sec 5? Ouh well.. A promise is a promise although in my dictionary its stated to be broken. *giggles* As soon after that, we, meaning me, Mima & Fzam strolled around in White Sands. I mean a stroll for Fzam but shopping for Mima & me! hehehe! In da end i bought 2 pants, a sandal & heels which costs me less than 100 bux while Mima splurged, I REPEAT, SPLURGED more than a 100 for her stuffs. hahahaha!!! I was practically teasing her abt it. Awww... nvm sekali sekala.. so its okay.. Yeah, u could categorised me as da kuat menyakat type & when it comes to shopping, i am a super duper maniac!
The part that i wanna buy my heels, at first Mima said it was nice, Fzam agreed too. Until to da point da salesperson let me tried it, Mima claimed it wasn't nice and she was serious abt it frm her bloody expression okay. I was like, WTF?? And bebeh called me on time and i asked but actually complaining to him abt mima n da heels n was practically describing how it looked like. Till he said sumting like, if u like it & its nice, go n buy lah.. I was like, pheww.. at least i had some motivational words frm someone. Thanks eh Mima! Serious seh if bebeh hadnt encouraged me, i wouldnt have bought it lah okay! *grrrrrrr*
Reached home at around 10 when Afni called. Decided to chill out wif her for a while. She managed to grab her Mazda 6 or forgot la which no. and vroommmm we headed to Safron to mit my so-called matair, Azri for a while for some business. *yeah ryte* Daddy & mummy went home late so i couldnt grab tucson. But i guess Mazda is better! SHIokkkKk~~ hehehe! Right after tat we met cik mong & da rest at techno coffeeshop in tampines district as well. They were back frm watching "pentas" @ TP. Some kind of show for da newbies in TP. The guys asked me to decide whether to play bowling or karaoke-ing, i chose movies and in da end they decided for bowling. den y for ask my opinion ryte? chuber ekh! hehehehe!
Monis wanted to change, Afni drove us to her home and after she had transformed we headed to ECP for bowling session. I had a great time there, laughing & cracking jokes out of it and of coz we gerls are mostly associated wif da "longkang" cases. BUT, MIMA I NEED TO TELL U THIS, i scored strike twice lah okay! Saw that or do u need me to repeat?? YEAH TWICE LAH OKAY!!! hahaha.. not bad huh compared to the previous session we had wif AMP. tu haprak lah okay!*giggles* Den we chilled at Mcnonel to chit chat as in REAL chit chat about life n such. No immature gossips and such huh.. *smirks* headed home at around 5 and here i am blogging..
Oh yah, did i ever mentioned that i've alwez had a fetish with white cars? Such as Mazda 3 or 6, Honda Integra, Subaru and such. So bebeh called me and i told him abt ma hands on cruising in Mazda 6, so power so smooth larh..
den in a jokingly manner i asked,
"bebeh bile u nak belikan i car? I nak Mazda (watever no, coz i am very pathetic when it comes to car) karer white! "
Aspernormal, he would answer me, "bolehhh.." (I could feel it in a very sarcastic manner.) He continued.. "tunggu u sarung cincin kat i den i buy for u lar.."
then i asked "y da heck for?? asal i yg nak kene sarung u cincin? u dah kenaper?"
he replied "yelah sarung cincin, i nak cincin berlian"
i said.."dah kenape seh bebeh.. BOY mane leh pakai cincin berlian!.. "
dah lah pulak kite debate pasal BOY leh pakai wat type of cincin.. see lah.. lain org mintak lain dia jawab sampai larr ke topik lain.. CHUBER EH! topic lari.. khakhakhakhakha!!
but bebeh.. i really want a white Mazda.. *sob sob*
So peepz, guys takleh pakai cincin berlian rite? back me up aite in case dis topic arise again.. hehehe gold tu sudah teranglah kan.. how abt berlian? anyway dah kenape seh berlian?! ader ader ajer lah tu c bebeh tu. hahahahaha!!
ok ok, i need to hibernate now.. later in the afternoon, gonna haf a shopping date with herna to town. to nadya, sorry, IMM is too far.. and daddy is bringing tucson out. no mrt, no buses.... gosh i hate long rides in public transport. and had enuff of cabbing. trying hard not to take cab of which people around me wud say.. yeah ryte efni! kehkehkehekhe!!
As for those who likes to copy n paste into microsoft wordpad frm my blog or nadya's for othas to read maybe due to me tracking of IP addy strikes again, ouh pls do, i dun mind u know.. *winkZ*
I was being fooled by Mima on Friday Nite. She claimed she aint turning up for AMP on Saturday due to a last min plan. Her family were supposedly heading for KL! I was kind of pissed arh until she claimed it was an April Fool joke. LAME! hahaha! I decided to get back at her. YES! I am very revengeful. I REPEAT, VERY Revengeful. *evil smile* She woke me up at 12 of which i couldnt even hear the ringing tone which was at the loudest & even the strong vibration was of no use. Guess i was too tired, not been having enuff sleep & plenty of rest. Till Mima had to call home and mom was bugging me to wake up. I was supposed to mit her at Paris around 1.30pm and guess what? I get my ass off da bed at 1.30pm. I decided to msg her that i'm not turning up. She tot i was playing a joke on her which was TRUE but well, i had it my way.. She was convinced when she called me and heard my sleepy, draggy voice. I knew she was dampened. After tat, I shouted out loud hey its APRIL FOOL!!! kHAkHkahKAhKHAa!!! I was getting ready and gonna leave da house in 5 mins.
Right after tuition, I brought my sec 5NA students out for dinner @ Magic Wok. Yeah it costs me a bomb but its a once in a blue moon event u c. Remember i did ever mentioned i promised them a treat if they managed to pull thru to sec 5? Ouh well.. A promise is a promise although in my dictionary its stated to be broken. *giggles* As soon after that, we, meaning me, Mima & Fzam strolled around in White Sands. I mean a stroll for Fzam but shopping for Mima & me! hehehe! In da end i bought 2 pants, a sandal & heels which costs me less than 100 bux while Mima splurged, I REPEAT, SPLURGED more than a 100 for her stuffs. hahahaha!!! I was practically teasing her abt it. Awww... nvm sekali sekala.. so its okay.. Yeah, u could categorised me as da kuat menyakat type & when it comes to shopping, i am a super duper maniac!
The part that i wanna buy my heels, at first Mima said it was nice, Fzam agreed too. Until to da point da salesperson let me tried it, Mima claimed it wasn't nice and she was serious abt it frm her bloody expression okay. I was like, WTF?? And bebeh called me on time and i asked but actually complaining to him abt mima n da heels n was practically describing how it looked like. Till he said sumting like, if u like it & its nice, go n buy lah.. I was like, pheww.. at least i had some motivational words frm someone. Thanks eh Mima! Serious seh if bebeh hadnt encouraged me, i wouldnt have bought it lah okay! *grrrrrrr*
Reached home at around 10 when Afni called. Decided to chill out wif her for a while. She managed to grab her Mazda 6 or forgot la which no. and vroommmm we headed to Safron to mit my so-called matair, Azri for a while for some business. *yeah ryte* Daddy & mummy went home late so i couldnt grab tucson. But i guess Mazda is better! SHIokkkKk~~ hehehe! Right after tat we met cik mong & da rest at techno coffeeshop in tampines district as well. They were back frm watching "pentas" @ TP. Some kind of show for da newbies in TP. The guys asked me to decide whether to play bowling or karaoke-ing, i chose movies and in da end they decided for bowling. den y for ask my opinion ryte? chuber ekh! hehehehe!
Monis wanted to change, Afni drove us to her home and after she had transformed we headed to ECP for bowling session. I had a great time there, laughing & cracking jokes out of it and of coz we gerls are mostly associated wif da "longkang" cases. BUT, MIMA I NEED TO TELL U THIS, i scored strike twice lah okay! Saw that or do u need me to repeat?? YEAH TWICE LAH OKAY!!! hahaha.. not bad huh compared to the previous session we had wif AMP. tu haprak lah okay!*giggles* Den we chilled at Mcnonel to chit chat as in REAL chit chat about life n such. No immature gossips and such huh.. *smirks* headed home at around 5 and here i am blogging..
Oh yah, did i ever mentioned that i've alwez had a fetish with white cars? Such as Mazda 3 or 6, Honda Integra, Subaru and such. So bebeh called me and i told him abt ma hands on cruising in Mazda 6, so power so smooth larh..
den in a jokingly manner i asked,
"bebeh bile u nak belikan i car? I nak Mazda (watever no, coz i am very pathetic when it comes to car) karer white! "
Aspernormal, he would answer me, "bolehhh.." (I could feel it in a very sarcastic manner.) He continued.. "tunggu u sarung cincin kat i den i buy for u lar.."
then i asked "y da heck for?? asal i yg nak kene sarung u cincin? u dah kenaper?"
he replied "yelah sarung cincin, i nak cincin berlian"
i said.."dah kenape seh bebeh.. BOY mane leh pakai cincin berlian!.. "
dah lah pulak kite debate pasal BOY leh pakai wat type of cincin.. see lah.. lain org mintak lain dia jawab sampai larr ke topik lain.. CHUBER EH! topic lari.. khakhakhakhakha!!
but bebeh.. i really want a white Mazda.. *sob sob*
So peepz, guys takleh pakai cincin berlian rite? back me up aite in case dis topic arise again.. hehehe gold tu sudah teranglah kan.. how abt berlian? anyway dah kenape seh berlian?! ader ader ajer lah tu c bebeh tu. hahahahaha!!
ok ok, i need to hibernate now.. later in the afternoon, gonna haf a shopping date with herna to town. to nadya, sorry, IMM is too far.. and daddy is bringing tucson out. no mrt, no buses.... gosh i hate long rides in public transport. and had enuff of cabbing. trying hard not to take cab of which people around me wud say.. yeah ryte efni! kehkehkehekhe!!
As for those who likes to copy n paste into microsoft wordpad frm my blog or nadya's for othas to read maybe due to me tracking of IP addy strikes again, ouh pls do, i dun mind u know.. *winkZ*
Comments
lelaki tkleh pakai cincin berlian.
Musim ah skarang org suka copy² ni semua.. takde own mindset langsung !!! semua org ade, dia pon nak ikot².. i rasa kita semua ni trend setter ah u !! *lol* malas nak layan. kecoh ah tu anak !! bila dia nak sedar pon i tak tahu ah ! *bluek to U!*
takpe², yg penting smalam i ajak u tak ikot !!! rabak lah siak !! nasib baik menang, bole jugak i brag kat u .. tak waste time i pegi jauh hujung tanjung lah siak tgk tu anak !!
Tapi kan yg paling penting kan... i miss u seh ... :)