Hush Hush..

First of all, my deepest condolences to nadya's grandma who passed on yesterday. God loves her more & my sincere Al-Fatihah to your late grandma~~.. *amin*

Well.. death is inevitable.. you peepz should read nadya's blog. What she stated abt death really sends shiver down to ur spine~ ..

I took leave today to go MOS for my fren's berfday celebration. Not gonna be long there as I have plans with another friend to dunno where. kHAkHAkhKAhKAHa!! I'm feeling rather lethargic. I feel like staying at home but i don't like to dampen other people's hope when they had expected u to come and u didnt turn up. Not unless if sumting urgent cropped up that is..

Guess what? I woke up at around 5 just to poo poo but it didnt come out! sheeeshhhh~~!! I couldnt get back to sleep and cuzzie called, she's coming over to my place. Therefore, not to waste my precious time while awake, I decided to clean up my wardrobe. Goshhh~~ I gotta do that like once in every 3 mths. I need a bigger wardrobe i guess. Too many clothings and I kept complaining that I'm lacking of clothes but kept buying new stuffs! Ouh well, typical lady rite? Mom will always be happy when she sees me cleaning up my room. She would feel contented even if the only thing i clean is my room. Great mom isn't it? She don't expect too much frm me for cleaning & cooking. Cleaning the house is totally fine with me, but cooking, not really inclined to it although mom taught me a lot of times. I just need her to be around so that my lauk would taste as nice as hers. Da problem is i couldnt gauge the right amount of ingredients and such. I will kept on asking ma mom.. "mummy! ni cukop tak??" sometimes she just said yah can, without lookin at me (cant be bothered i tink! coz i'm irritating! haha!) den i will start screaming.. "mummy!! tgk sini lah!!! cukop ke tak ni hah??" hahahhaha!! peh kanchiOng~~ chamner nak kahwin ni? Oopps, I mean nikah & sanding. Most likely I would prefer staying around my parents' vicinity. hehehe.. gd idea heh?

Clock is striking 9 soon. I need to get ready soon..

To ayu, jadik ar dis Sunday!!! yayyy!!!! make the arrangements lah and i'll be thereeee~~ weeee~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted