Infatuation or Love?
Love is a sparkling shared romance with someone. A complex yet lucid truth, a stimulating relation between me & u. An impeccable love relationship offers comfort, warmth & security. Two of the most valuable endowments that lovers can present to each other are respect & good treatment. True love is when two hearts beating in a perfect rhythm. Seeking for an ardent love is more precious than striking gold. Love is one of the most beautiful shared experiences of life. True love is unconditional. Real love is truth. Truth eminates from the heart. A replica to voodoo, some lovers definitely know how to put their partner under their spell. Also, smart & nimble lovers certainly know how to oblige their sweethearts with intangible surprises just to let their partner feel special and wanted. The moments when u feel butterflies sending chills down to your spine. Your heart beats faster leading a smile to your face & the most favourable part of it would be, discerning that special person feels the same way like you do.
Infatuated by the immense expression, an uncomplicated significance. The way I think about u and about the way things are. Infatuation is a short lived passion, a momentary love for an individual usually bound for sexual pleasure & acts. A strong allurement right from the origin but eventually fades out qucikly as its so much based on physical attraction, rather than emotionally & mentally fascination. Or rather, it stems from a desire of self-gratification, how selfish it is compared to pure love. Romantic infatuation can be derived as an illusion of being in love with another person but in reality, you are in love with your ownself. Infatuation & chemistry are fairly the same thing and are indeed standing far, far away from real love. When both collides, its comparable to romantic love. However, love emanates frm infatuation just like an infatuation of an irrational love. And don't u think infatuation confuses us all. Well, I do..
Somehow or rather, what stated below in bold are very true isn't it?
Today is Friday and i need to unwind. Ain't working today, gonna take mc later in the evening. SInce Monday I've been experiencing headaches at work. Looking at the pc just makes me sick. Last week, I had too much of hibernation while this week, i could barely sleep! Like wtf? Hmph! What is happening to my body system? I have freaking no idea.
I've received a love letter from Mima. She typed in MS Words, printed and place in an envelope and left it on my work desk on last Tuesday if I'm not mistaken. So shweet.. I'm looking fwd to meet her this Sat! And to Nadya, if you aint meeting me today, i severe all ties wif u arh! blueeekkkk!!! :p
Infatuated by the immense expression, an uncomplicated significance. The way I think about u and about the way things are. Infatuation is a short lived passion, a momentary love for an individual usually bound for sexual pleasure & acts. A strong allurement right from the origin but eventually fades out qucikly as its so much based on physical attraction, rather than emotionally & mentally fascination. Or rather, it stems from a desire of self-gratification, how selfish it is compared to pure love. Romantic infatuation can be derived as an illusion of being in love with another person but in reality, you are in love with your ownself. Infatuation & chemistry are fairly the same thing and are indeed standing far, far away from real love. When both collides, its comparable to romantic love. However, love emanates frm infatuation just like an infatuation of an irrational love. And don't u think infatuation confuses us all. Well, I do..
Somehow or rather, what stated below in bold are very true isn't it?
"Never open your heart to anyone new until you have close your heart to the one that you used to love."
"Da 3-letter words "I love you" are sacred. Can never be express unless you feel it in your heart that very moment."
Fruitful thoughts and ideas of mine deduced frm my chatting with Monis, our opinions abt love, my own understanding and stuffs that i had read or stumbled upon before. To summarise, sincerity, fidelity and patience are the core of an ardent love relationship. These 3 will lead to other favourable characteristics. Do u all agree with me? Hmmm... *winkz to Che'Mong*
Today is Friday and i need to unwind. Ain't working today, gonna take mc later in the evening. SInce Monday I've been experiencing headaches at work. Looking at the pc just makes me sick. Last week, I had too much of hibernation while this week, i could barely sleep! Like wtf? Hmph! What is happening to my body system? I have freaking no idea.
I've received a love letter from Mima. She typed in MS Words, printed and place in an envelope and left it on my work desk on last Tuesday if I'm not mistaken. So shweet.. I'm looking fwd to meet her this Sat! And to Nadya, if you aint meeting me today, i severe all ties wif u arh! blueeekkkk!!! :p
Comments
bodoh nyer budak... this is the core of all relationship.....
*hidup jgn pressure, hati mau sachok*
Nasib baik jumpa, kalo tak da i takde kawan name Efni !!!
ANyway, kirim salam bebeh u eh ?? *grinz*