Irritating MAMPOS nyer ni~~

I rushed home frm work @ approximately 6am. Aspernormal cabbing. I couldn't take the itch anymore lah. My medication dried up. Asked mom to get it free at her workplace and I think she forgot. She went out early this morning to her religious class at Hougang and I reminded her to drop by at any pharmacy and get dat pills. I'm like totally addicted to it lar ok. Its like my life. If i dun haf that, I'll be dead. Lately, it seemed like i'm allergic to all kinds of food and dats y i've been poppin pills coz I've no freaking idea which kind of food really affected me.

And guess what? Mom called up at noon informing me she will be back home real late.She's visiting someone at SGH. I had no choice but to endure the itchiness, switched on my aircon,splashed maself with the medicated powder & tried to make maself really comfortable so that at least i could hibernate while waiting for mom. I just woke up a while ago and pheww mom was already home. I quickly took da pill. Mom bugged me to visit da doctor to check out what's up wif my blood and such.I was like, yahh yahh.. wait i go kind of answer but will never visit eventually. I think I really need to lar, I can ask abt my leg as well, although its not reacting currently.

Without realising he does read my blog. It didnt came across my mind at all. Like who would really read my blog rite? Afterall, he's a BOY. I thot BOYS dun bother reading blogs.. hehehe! I noe u gonna hate that phrase. kHekHekHkeHKEe!!!

ok, i need to rest or hibernate for a while before work.

P/S:- Most importantly, I miss someone sooo much.. truly, madly, deeply.. u wanna noe who? alah si dektu tu.. takkanlah tak kenal.. NADYA LAH! chuber eh! u peh action, mane skg nak call call i ke ajak jumpe ke melepak ker.. saperlah diriku ini.. *terk terk terk*

Comments

Miss Camelia said…
hahahahha... i lah ni action ?? kalau i ko jer, u tgh sedap membuta!!! i tahu lah, u kan keje malam, berjuang nak cari rezeki, so i tak lah kacau u kan ... i tahu u ni independent, tak hidop jantan tanggung, so i respect lah time tido u !! hahahahaha..

i pon miss u seh ... miss u skali !!!!

nanti kita meet g mamam k darling ...

*muackz*

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted