Its been raining lately..
Is the sky crying for u?
or
Is the sky crying with u?
I wonder.. hmmm..
Of late, every evening my carpark and the road near my vicinity would be flooded. Its kind of scary for me coz I rarely see such excess flow of water here. Anyway, I was recalling what did I do for da past few days..
Sunday?
Met up with E'en & Herna to town where shortly after Mon & Sha2 joined us. Aspernormal, our monthly retail therapy are simply inevitable. I grabbed maself pants again for work purposes, damn i've 3 brand new pants..! Erm, a top & a pair of shoes. I am sooo in luv with the shoes u know, its shimmering pink, green & silver i think, but no worries its a contemporary design. I'm not soo into shoes, have tonnes of footwears but what i kept using is a slip ons or sandals. Yeah i think i need to change my footwear everyday so that my parents knew i'm using all and that would prevent them frm having da urge to throw my shoes away..~ clever ekh? hehe!
Once we reached, we settled down for Esteleer @ Far East. Been a long time since I stepped in Far East lah okay.. I dun even noe what Esteleer serves. According to Herna, mainly Indonesian dishes which i am totally unfamiliar with although it does run in my blood. One thing for sure, I'm not gonna dine there anymore. NEVER! I almost picked up a fight with the waiter there. We waited for sooo long for them to serve our food whereas there aint much crowd. What I'm pissed wif was, we came in first but the group which came in later got the servings first! Like what are we sia? And to think that we had to keep asking for our dishes & drinks, I just hate dat kind of poor service lah ok. We were waiting for one more dish and this time I asked. He had the cheek to tell me that he had forgotten about our last dish and that the ingredients for it had finished so he couldnt serve us. WTF??! I took the opportunity to bang him! I was practically blabbering away.. "How can u miss this one order?? Do u know we've been waiting for sooo long and had to kept on asking for our food and drinks! what is this???" I couldnt recall what else did i shoot him but he kept on saying sorry n shit and i demanded a refund. Ouh yah did i tell u we need to pay our food first before they served us? urghh.. freaking irritating ryte?!
So remember, lesson learnt, no more Esteleer or u'll be seleleh.. hahaha..
On Monday, I went scouting for a digicam. Been anticipating to purchase one since mths ago and that desire often died off due to some circumstances. I still have not decide on which to seize, and my parents are not supposed to know i lost my Lumix and gonna buy a new one. That's y when they requested stuffs frm me i often obliged to their requisitions. Like of late, daddy wants a dvd cum vcd cum cd cum radio player.. CHUBER EH!! been a week old and i have not even touched it. hahahha!! I'm giving maself by end of da mth or probably next week to decide on one. hmmm.. i'm in love with Sony N1, the touch screen digi. But, its kind of fragile and it'll break my heart if there's a scratch. And i have a major tendency to lose stuffs especially teeny weeny stuff such as the stylus. Ouh goshh.. hmmm..
Hey! The rain stopped! I wanna get ready and go out for dinner with ahemm.. bLueekk :p
or
Is the sky crying with u?
I wonder.. hmmm..
Of late, every evening my carpark and the road near my vicinity would be flooded. Its kind of scary for me coz I rarely see such excess flow of water here. Anyway, I was recalling what did I do for da past few days..
Sunday?
Met up with E'en & Herna to town where shortly after Mon & Sha2 joined us. Aspernormal, our monthly retail therapy are simply inevitable. I grabbed maself pants again for work purposes, damn i've 3 brand new pants..! Erm, a top & a pair of shoes. I am sooo in luv with the shoes u know, its shimmering pink, green & silver i think, but no worries its a contemporary design. I'm not soo into shoes, have tonnes of footwears but what i kept using is a slip ons or sandals. Yeah i think i need to change my footwear everyday so that my parents knew i'm using all and that would prevent them frm having da urge to throw my shoes away..~ clever ekh? hehe!
Once we reached, we settled down for Esteleer @ Far East. Been a long time since I stepped in Far East lah okay.. I dun even noe what Esteleer serves. According to Herna, mainly Indonesian dishes which i am totally unfamiliar with although it does run in my blood. One thing for sure, I'm not gonna dine there anymore. NEVER! I almost picked up a fight with the waiter there. We waited for sooo long for them to serve our food whereas there aint much crowd. What I'm pissed wif was, we came in first but the group which came in later got the servings first! Like what are we sia? And to think that we had to keep asking for our dishes & drinks, I just hate dat kind of poor service lah ok. We were waiting for one more dish and this time I asked. He had the cheek to tell me that he had forgotten about our last dish and that the ingredients for it had finished so he couldnt serve us. WTF??! I took the opportunity to bang him! I was practically blabbering away.. "How can u miss this one order?? Do u know we've been waiting for sooo long and had to kept on asking for our food and drinks! what is this???" I couldnt recall what else did i shoot him but he kept on saying sorry n shit and i demanded a refund. Ouh yah did i tell u we need to pay our food first before they served us? urghh.. freaking irritating ryte?!
So remember, lesson learnt, no more Esteleer or u'll be seleleh.. hahaha..
On Monday, I went scouting for a digicam. Been anticipating to purchase one since mths ago and that desire often died off due to some circumstances. I still have not decide on which to seize, and my parents are not supposed to know i lost my Lumix and gonna buy a new one. That's y when they requested stuffs frm me i often obliged to their requisitions. Like of late, daddy wants a dvd cum vcd cum cd cum radio player.. CHUBER EH!! been a week old and i have not even touched it. hahahha!! I'm giving maself by end of da mth or probably next week to decide on one. hmmm.. i'm in love with Sony N1, the touch screen digi. But, its kind of fragile and it'll break my heart if there's a scratch. And i have a major tendency to lose stuffs especially teeny weeny stuff such as the stylus. Ouh goshh.. hmmm..
Hey! The rain stopped! I wanna get ready and go out for dinner with ahemm.. bLueekk :p
Comments