MOS~, AMP, BBQ, ToWn

Last Thursday's update..

Superb party @ MOS! Didnt intend to stay dat long coz supposedly had a date with bebeh. But i was bubbled~ Thanks ekh.. hehehe! He was too tired that he fell asleep. But its okay, i stayed all nite long with the otha peepz. Shiokness lah okay.. Maggie turned 31, and she dun look like her age. I mingled around with the matured crowd that I dressed up maturedly lah okay. For the 1st time I wasnt asked for my IC to enter a club. Woww~~ hehehe! Maggie is my cuzzie's fren. My cuzzie is Kak Reny and is Yaya's sister. See the inter-relation? Basically, Yaya was the youngest and I'm the second youngest. cool huh? hehehehe! Now lets view da pics. Not much anyway~

hmm.. emy said i looked different. matured maybe? *chuckles*



presenting da berfday gal~



cam whoring in da toilet.
like what's new?? hehe



da aftermath of cubbling~
had supper @ Zeenath.
candid shot actually but it turned out okay per.. hehehe!



lazing around after food~




there i told u its not much. :)

Reached home at around 6 plus, spend da time surfing net and such till i received a msg frm bebeh,asking me out for breakfast. chuber eh~ he usually send off his beshfwen for his part-time work at chai chee in the morning during their off days. He promised to be here by 9am and i told him if he did not make it on time, I'm not gonna see him. Evil ekh? *LOL* He reached at 8.55am and in the end I was late, came down near to 9.30am. *layan* but bebeh is very accomodating..:)

Before i left da house, mom told me to fetch Shahirah frm my bro's place in the afternoon. Off we went to Tampines for breakfast. Slack around till afternoon where i asked bebeh to help me fetch my darling~. According to mom, nowadays Shahirah will start to throw tantrums, cried her heart out and such whenever my parents intend to bring her out. The reason being that she dun wanna be apart frm her lil sis, Umairah.. awww.. so shweet isn't it?? :) I was expecting the same thing too. Indeed, she was wailing bitterly. Sis-in-law suggested to let her play at the playground near the vicinity first. She was cool abt it and played all by herself not until I tried my very best to persuade her to leave da place, she started her cranky attitude.. Everything also she said "nanak".

Bebeh came over to playground and I told Shahirah..
"E'eh got uncle arh! Uncle want to bring us jalan jalan! Kite naik car ok?"

Finally, she relented. As we were walking towards da car, she screamed and cried out loud AGAIN! She kept on repeating dat she dun wanna go in the car n such. But, I forced my way through. In the car, she still cried. Tried to pacify her n such and she started to cool down a bit but still cranky eh. I gave her all my things that she has always love playing with, as in, specs, hp, comb and etc. She kept on saying "nanak", screamed and cry. Ya allah.. menduga keimananku ini.. KHEkHKHkehE!!

But she remained silent when I said out the magic word..
"Shahirah takmo cry cry arhh.. nanti auntie kasi VACUUM ekhh.."

*LOL*

Asked her to salam bebeh also she dun want but kept on staring at bebeh. We chilled at the playground near my vicinity. She declined to play and instead we sat down and she kept on staring bebeh.. I told bebeh, my niece doesnt fancy people with a dark skin colour tone.. Den bebeh said.. yelahh i itam bangla per.. hehehe..!! pedih pedih plak si budak ni! hehehe! Especially when she is in her cranky attitude, habis arhh.. Suddenly, she started crying and calling out nenek.. So, bebeh suggested i should go home.

She still didnt wanna walk on her own.. Pampered kan.. hehehe! So I had to carry her into the car and bebeh had to change parking and parked right in front of my block. Pls be informed that my carpark is damn big. So, bebeh had to send me right in front of my doorstep coz Shahirah simply refused to walk. Mane nak dukung si kecik tu mane ngn nk bawak beg aku, mane nak bawak beg c kecik tu dgn dia peh nasik ayam.. alamak!! hirok pikok lah pulakkk~!! khekehkehekeh! Lucky got bebeh lah okay.. Once she stepped into the house, she barged into my mom's room and went out again. She told me.. "nenek shemayanggg" which means my mom was praying. Then,I thanked bebeh and closed the door.

This came the most interesting part eh..

The minute i closed & locked the door, Shahirah came up to me and asked..
"Auntiee~~ Uncle where??"

i was like.. WHATTT??!! when he was there u kept on crying and refused to do aniting. and now u r asking for him?? chuber eh.. hehehe.. i find it cute though coz i've never heard her said the word uncle..

So, i answered, "Uncle where?? Uncle go homee~"

She replied,"Uncle home? Y?"

see? she got da cheek to ask me y lar! hehehe!

I said,"and den Shahirah cry, uncle go home arhhh"

She repeated after me.. "Shahirah cry, uncle home??"

Mom & me burst out into laughter lah ok. i called up bebeh and he also couldnt take it. hehehe! mentel lah plak budak ni.. tadi melalak lalak! skg tanye lah pulak.. den my mom derived that most prob she dunno bebeh and not in a very good mood. hehehe!

And so she was stucked in my room rummaging thru my bag and took out the stuffs that I offered her in the car earlier on. tak mentel tu?! ouh well, for one bloody hour she sat beside me while i was lying down on my bed. She kept asking abt uncle lar okay. And i kept repeating the answers to her qns.. uncle where?? ONE HOUR eh.. chuber eh.. I was trying to find a way to lure her out frm my room coz i badly need a sleep.

Finally, I shouted.. "Shahirah! Atok panggil arhhhh~~"

I sent her to my dad's room where my dad was sleeping and it be my dad's turn to be disturbed. hehehe! I rushed off to my room & locked the door. Told bebeh abt it.. He told me.. affected jugak si kecik ni ekh.. hehehehehe!

The programme for Saturday was recreational activities for the kids. Me & Mima planned some games although it was actually an impromptu, I guess we all enjoyed it. I rushed home straight to wash up & headed down to ECP for my department's bbq. By 11pm, all went back except for me, emy & mimi. Pure boring-ness lah okay.. Mon went over to another fren's chalet and only came back at 2 plus. We asked our other frenz to come and chill out wif us. We were playing card games, barbecuieng & such till we decided to go for a joyride. Naim went back to take his trajet which is a 7 seater just nice for us. We headed to Seletar dam to chill again. Da kenaper eh.. ehehehe! We were laughing all nite long with all our sarcasms, jokes & kutok mengutok.. hehehe! The best part was, i left my hp in the car! Thanks ek! I cant live without it lah okay~!! Luckily, Salleh sent it back in the afternoon of which I was really late when meeting up with Nurul & Ayu. hehehe!what's new?

We went to town to catch up wif ol times n such. Had dinner at Sakae Sushi & deserts at NYPD blue.. bluekkk.. tak tau lah aper.. hehehehe!! Yum yum~! Da pics are with ayu.. Have not seen it coming yet.. If it does, I will put up in here lah okay? :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted