Pure Shweetness..


ermm. first n foremost...

congrats to NAIM..

who got hitched last Sunday!!

Happy Engagement Day Dude!!!

You aree soooo engaged~! :)


And so, me, e'en & mon attended the ceremony. As soon as we reached, his relatives already went to the girl's side. Left with the panjyians. I guess I was the only one in baju kurung, striking baby pink summore. The piece was supposedly to be worn during last hari raya. But, aspernormal, beloved mom took it frm JB like around March or sumting. Mon & E'en dressed up very simple & yeah I'm the odd one out. Thanks a lot. hehehe!

The weather wasnt compromising, it started pouring while we were otw to his house. With such outfit plus heels, definitely i felt rather uncomfortable. hehehehe! At around 6 plus, he fetched me frm Naim's place as he attended his fren's wedding near the vicinity. Mon & E'en hitched a ride home and off we went to... guess where? MARINA.. yeah with my baby pink, striking baju kurung..and not forgetting heels.. THANKS EH! Ouh yah before that was even more worse, he was contemplating to go to town. Gosh! I've never been to town in baju kurung lah okay..Lucky it was Marina. And notty him didnt allow me to go home & change. *grrrr*

He anticipated to watch a movie but the show will start a bit later. So, plan cancelled. I'm not a frequent in town area. Millenia, Marina & Suntec. I'll be completely lost. Always had to call up someone for directions. hehehe! We were practically looking for an ATM machine coz we had no cash. Mima, actually i called u that day to ask where da heck is da bloody damn atm machine. hehehehe! Lucky, he got thru his fren and the search finally came to an end. We chilled at Starbucks Millenia, remember Eila, the place we used to study during our poly days..? mcm paham jer part tu. hehehehe!Anyway, I dun really like ordering drinks frm Starbucks and other outlets. Coz usually I'll tell my frenz what i want n such, i dun even noe the exact name of da drink. Can u imagine that?And guess what?? This time I had to order coz he has never make the orders before. He was practically bugging me to order.. Chuber eh! Bengap ngan bebal! Pretending not to be at a loss, I ordered with the waiter prompting me. hehehehe! I made it~!

I was really tired and exhausted. So, to chill there was definitely a brilliant idea! Well, I found out YOUR greatest weakness. Provoke or irritate me? hehehehe.. jeng jeng jeng.. you will not be at my mercy..! *evil laughter*

We left as soon as he received a call frm his fren. He drove me home & it was almost 11 I guess. We could have left Marina earlier. Taknak ckplah org tu kan.. Dia dahlah rabun, while me, always lost sense of direction. *LOL* All the shops were almost closed and we had no idea where da hell his car was parked. You cannot count on me ok. Coz i'm hopeless. Yeah I admit that. *chuckles* But in da end we found lah.. hehehehe!

Reached home at 11 plus I guess. Some of ma peepz called to chill out. I was like.. hell no.. I'm worn out. I couldnt dragged my feet anymore. I decided to surf da net and soon switched on to my hibernation mode. I've no idea y I got up at 6 plus in the morning. After which I couldnt get back to sleep whereas I was feeling weary & drowsy. To think that I stayed awake to watch VCD just to kill time till I resumed my intermittent hibernation in the early afternoon. Hibernation mode OFF at 9pm! 1 hr prior to working time! khekhe..and i was surprisingly on time lah okay.. well, racer per.. khekhe! *yeah ryte*

On a totally different note...

Quotes that I shall remember for life.. *LOL*

"A promise is a promise sealed wif your kiss"

"Yeah.. I don't love u.. but..
...I love loving you..."

ummm.. that's y da heading is entitled as pure shweetness.. khekhekhekhe!!

p/s:- yeah i heart u 2 3 and 4 until 10.. *winkZ*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted