Severely worn out!

I am dead tired. Urghh~~

Yes, Friday I was on MC but didnt visit the doctor as it was raining heavily ard 7 in the evening. Dun ask me y i didnt visit earlier coz the reason being was of coz i was hibernating. duhh! had dat day really reserved for nadya laling coz i was missing her badly. Have not been miting her for the longest! hehehe! *terubat rinduku ini* hehehehhee! She was having a company's event which was bowling at Bukit Batok. And she proudly told me her best scores were da longkang cases. hehehe! We picked Nadya at Bukit Batok. Its sooo far.. *grrrr*

Made our journey to Woodlands, Nadya ordered some cup cakes and I'm sure its heaven coz I've tried it before. We were so famished & continued our journey to Mas Ayu for dinner. Aspernormal, nadya need to go home early coz she had to wake up early the next day to help out her cousin at Suntec for some event. Ade ade ajer alasan dia ni hah.. So, we had to shorten our chilling session. Bebeh had some plans wif his frenz and he was already late n i felt bad due to him (peh degil) sending me to meet my fren @ Tamp. *Sowie* And so I chilled with my matair TBH (tak bleh harap) till wee hrs. We were talking abt anything and everything and he really gives gd advises. His perception & mentality doesnt really coincides with his age which is only turning 21. I had to shorten our conversation as i need to pee. Been storing it in my bladder for 2 hrs or so. I had no choice but to let it go. hehehe!

Slept at abt 5am. Had bebeh to wake me around 8 and he did not. What's new? hahaha! I need to get an mc for friday. Right after i bathe, den got sumone msged me lah, lambat tuuu.. i dah wakey dah mandi ponz.. hehehe.. Umm, didnt expect him to accompany me early in the morning. Ouh well, he did. After sending his gay partner to work, he came over to my carpark. I tink dis time he didnt wait so long rite? Coz i didnt use any cosmestic plastic ok.. Nak gi doctor, suker lah pulak nak mekap mekap.. *LOL*

I told doctor that I had trouble sleeping for da whole week and every nite at work I would experience headache which lead to eye-constraint. He prescribed me sleeping pills eh. I had not taken it. Most probably on tuesday morning I shall try. Ouh yah, this particular doctor I alwes go to is very friendly and nice.

He asked me this, "The guy outside your husband is it?"

I was stunned and answered a straight and loud, "NO.."

He continued.."Ouhh.. then boyfriend lah goin to be husband?"

Well, i was caught dumbfounded. I was thinking hard first before I said yes or no. Umm.. not going to put up in here the answer so its up to u to derive my answer. bLueeekkk!!! ;p

Yah he continued, "U how old ar? Coming 24 right? Ok wat.. can get married already.."

I told doc.."Alamak doc, no money arhh.."

He said, "nvm, guy alwez got money..!"

kiwak dah kenaper.. hehehee!! *LOL*

Off for breakfast at Tamp & chilled at Paris Park until the time I had to bid him gdbye for my tuition at AMP. I felt bad again.. He didnt had enuff rest and yet he still accompany me again. Gosh! Thanks a lot bebeh! I will alwes remember ur sacrifices & especially my BRUISED shoulder ehh.. Bod-doh kooo~~ *LOL*

At AMP, I couldnt even solve a simple maths qns. I couldnt think hard enuff, due to insufficient sleep and my splitting headache. urghh~!! Finally, I spent my time with darling Mima. hehehe!! although its only for a short while but its meaningful isn't it? :)
*sorry for all the basterio moments* i really mean it.. frm the bottom of my heart..

Rushed to E'en's place. Her bro got married on that sat so she needed our help for sunday. We gathered at her place and chilled for a while. I was too tired and left da clan at 11. Reached home and i thot of popping the sleeping pills but i forgot. Lucky me, I hibernated for at least 8 hrs. hehehe!

Ermm.. I shall resumed for Sunday's event later or tomoro. Too tired lah to even type out..

See u later alligator..!
In a while crocodile..!

*LOL*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted