What's up?
What's up with my body system that I shit for 8 times since yesterday before work! At work itself, i released all the toxins for a grand total of 5 times! mane nak buat keje mane nak buat taik! chuber ekhhh~~.. *LOL*
Anyway,i typed out a personal msg below my nick in MSN sumting like:-
"I shit 8 times already since last nyte! dah kenaperlah kan!!!"
After a while, Lin prompted me, "SAMA DOK!"
khekhekhekhe! suker lah plak kite discuss pasal berak..!!!
anyway, i'm waiting for the 2 pathetic grp pix dat we took last Sunday frm E'en after which I will start blogging abt Sunday!
And.. what's up with the people encircling me? my closest peepz especially.. Going thru major heartbreaks and such. Been listening to numerous cases and I could feel the pain too coz i feel for them.. I mean who would wanna go thru this shitty moments right? And I am very glad having not to experience it of late. Last was like what? Last 2 yrs? And I am not freaking prepared to go thru the tormenting stage in the near future either. It hurts.. really really hurts.. That probably would explain y i am freaking choosy, extremely meticulous and must be immensely certain of maself when it comes to MOTH. In case u peepz dunno, its an abbreviation for Matters of the Heart. But, if its already written that I shall go thru another heartbreak then I shall abide by it. Whatever it is, i leave it to fate..
I hope you are all hanging on strong and enduring the reverse calamity capably.Hope God will give u enuff strength to withstand and continue your journey of life with or without ur other half.. Well, live life to the fullest. Its not the end of the world yet afterall..
Anyway,i typed out a personal msg below my nick in MSN sumting like:-
"I shit 8 times already since last nyte! dah kenaperlah kan!!!"
After a while, Lin prompted me, "SAMA DOK!"
khekhekhekhe! suker lah plak kite discuss pasal berak..!!!
anyway, i'm waiting for the 2 pathetic grp pix dat we took last Sunday frm E'en after which I will start blogging abt Sunday!
And.. what's up with the people encircling me? my closest peepz especially.. Going thru major heartbreaks and such. Been listening to numerous cases and I could feel the pain too coz i feel for them.. I mean who would wanna go thru this shitty moments right? And I am very glad having not to experience it of late. Last was like what? Last 2 yrs? And I am not freaking prepared to go thru the tormenting stage in the near future either. It hurts.. really really hurts.. That probably would explain y i am freaking choosy, extremely meticulous and must be immensely certain of maself when it comes to MOTH. In case u peepz dunno, its an abbreviation for Matters of the Heart. But, if its already written that I shall go thru another heartbreak then I shall abide by it. Whatever it is, i leave it to fate..
I hope you are all hanging on strong and enduring the reverse calamity capably.Hope God will give u enuff strength to withstand and continue your journey of life with or without ur other half.. Well, live life to the fullest. Its not the end of the world yet afterall..
Comments