Depression mood?..
Perhaps.. I overcome the downheartedness by indulging maself with da mountainous work load last nite @ work. And I'm thankful that the conversation with that long-lost someone, somehow or rather kept me alive for solid 2 hrs.. Not a single detail revealed, but he knew i was depressed. Mutual understanding still works for us.. Or probably telepathy? hmmm... But life is cruel.. things had to remain as it is between us. Well, at least he shined my nite.. Thank u.. I appreciate that.. :)
I couldnt sleep at this hour. i cleared the May polling day leave togedder with Eila.. we are out tonite.. to unwind our stress.. Early in da morning after work, decided to meet up with our ex-colleague (who joined the cabin crew) for breakfast at Bedok. I was really famished. Da last time i had a bite was yesterday's breakfast. We had mcnonel, and chilled for a while to chit chat.. And i'm still wide awake till now.. *sigh*
The ball is now in your court. I'm anticipating for the better. But if it doesnt turn out the way we foresee it to be, then its fated. Fate can change if we try to do sumting abt it. But our fate was written anyway.. At least we tried..And it was written I wasn't perfect either.. Sumtimes u cant alwez expect people to help u.. You gotta help urself first before others could assist u.. Be rational, be realistic..
*i heart u*
I couldnt sleep at this hour. i cleared the May polling day leave togedder with Eila.. we are out tonite.. to unwind our stress.. Early in da morning after work, decided to meet up with our ex-colleague (who joined the cabin crew) for breakfast at Bedok. I was really famished. Da last time i had a bite was yesterday's breakfast. We had mcnonel, and chilled for a while to chit chat.. And i'm still wide awake till now.. *sigh*
The ball is now in your court. I'm anticipating for the better. But if it doesnt turn out the way we foresee it to be, then its fated. Fate can change if we try to do sumting abt it. But our fate was written anyway.. At least we tried..And it was written I wasn't perfect either.. Sumtimes u cant alwez expect people to help u.. You gotta help urself first before others could assist u.. Be rational, be realistic..
*i heart u*
Comments
thanks for reading my blog..
do u actually noe me personally??
thanks for ur concern anyway..