Good Morning, Morning Glory!
Did i mention that she invited me to her wedding via web sms? She sounded sincere (despite using web sms maybe to save some cents i guess..) and such and i was honoured at first on account of our longest friendship back then. i tot of going if ayu's invited and such. But come to think of it now, after much consideration of my own and only decision, even da soulmates have not known abt this, well they should know if both read my blog later, i decided not to attend. I believe the airs around here has not been cleared thoroughly although we've used large amount of pesticides to diminish those. *chuckles* Vengeance is on the run? I could sumhow feel the return of "someone". But trust me, i've no worries abt it. I've other substantial things to worry abt. I dun believe in being pretentious, so sorry, i had to turn down the invitation. A few weeks more prior to her wedding. I wish her all the best and may she has a divine wedding blessed with a blissful husband and life.. Well, i'm not that wicked afterall. :)
For u, try harder to provoke coz it doesnt work on us anymore. The past deleted entries are in my hands. Be it soft or hard copy. A set of significant proofs for justification. My fingers are nimble enuff compared to you.. and your words dun KILL*whistling* Ermm.. a person who's afraid of her own shadow, that i must quote here.. hmmph!!... *roll eyes*
if affected intensely on u, pls leave. its dat SIMPLE.
On another serious note, do deadman or unleash13 or hueva u are.. PLS REMOVE ESPECIALLY MY LINK frm ur blog. I dun approve that, neither do the other 3. Thanks for ur understanding.!
---------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
Anyway had a short and quick conversation wif mima da other day on the phone. I remembered this somehow.. I was asking her some qns..
Mima: "Oh my God Efff.. u cant ask me this.. i am as equally as paranoid as u are..!! but its okay.."
She still can continue yakking giving me adverse feedbacks..
Mima: "See efff.. get what i mean??"
Gosh...and i could still told her this..
Me: "Nvm, i need ur opinion to see if we share the same paranoia views.."
In da end we cant help but laffing at our unbalanced mind. *LOL* If i were to be granted 10 everyday frenz like u, all of us would suffer frm severe psychotic disorder lah okay.. no offence k.. hehehehe!!!
okay i need to shleep~~
p/s:- i thought nothing of it.. a harmless msg with no good or bad intention but a good start i believe.. frenster frenster.. hehehehe!
For u, try harder to provoke coz it doesnt work on us anymore. The past deleted entries are in my hands. Be it soft or hard copy. A set of significant proofs for justification. My fingers are nimble enuff compared to you.. and your words dun KILL*whistling* Ermm.. a person who's afraid of her own shadow, that i must quote here.. hmmph!!... *roll eyes*
if affected intensely on u, pls leave. its dat SIMPLE.
On another serious note, do deadman or unleash13 or hueva u are.. PLS REMOVE ESPECIALLY MY LINK frm ur blog. I dun approve that, neither do the other 3. Thanks for ur understanding.!
---------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
Anyway had a short and quick conversation wif mima da other day on the phone. I remembered this somehow.. I was asking her some qns..
Mima: "Oh my God Efff.. u cant ask me this.. i am as equally as paranoid as u are..!! but its okay.."
She still can continue yakking giving me adverse feedbacks..
Mima: "See efff.. get what i mean??"
Gosh...and i could still told her this..
Me: "Nvm, i need ur opinion to see if we share the same paranoia views.."
In da end we cant help but laffing at our unbalanced mind. *LOL* If i were to be granted 10 everyday frenz like u, all of us would suffer frm severe psychotic disorder lah okay.. no offence k.. hehehehe!!!
okay i need to shleep~~
p/s:- i thought nothing of it.. a harmless msg with no good or bad intention but a good start i believe.. frenster frenster.. hehehehe!
Comments
I rest my case Nong Nong ago.....
But one thing for sure.....
im missing you like crazy.....
Pls eh!! jgn asyik i kol u tido jer bole tak?? *hmmph*
if ur readin dis,which im sure u are..i dun read ur blog n i dun even noe u linked me.still,remove it.
thx.
ps:i miss u babe