Hmm.. Boring Monday
Had not been clearing ma work stuffs at the fullest. I barely do aniting at work. No mood.. Feeling low & gloomy. So does Eila..Perhaps paranoia strikes us. However, to recover frm unnecessary distress, i resort to editing pics. I dun tink its nice. But hu da hell cares rite? Usually, inspiration breeze in when i'm in a pleasant mood. Well, these are rather plain but I still like it. Ouh well, if i dun like my own creation then who will like it rite? Yes I realise that in every entry of mine I would put up pics which consist of da vanity and self-indulging me. If you are tired of it then dun bother viewing. Rite? I guess i sound intimidating isn't it. Hmmm.. *wateva*
Firstly, presenting da pinky me.. :)

Secondly, shots taken by him..
Courtesy of his motorola v3 wateva X is his fone dat is.
I dun really remember such trivial details.
*smirks*
However, I guess its nice. Well, my opinion lah.. So, if u tink otherwise, den dun view.. Likewat i've said previously.. *hmph!*

I do not know wassup wif my tagboard which can't be viewed at all since yesterday. I'm giving it another 2 days. If its still in dat ridiculous condition, stating server is busy n such, I shall forgo shoutbox and move on to another wateva box...!!
Let's do a recap..
Saturday 6th May 2006:-
Early in da morning, met bebeh for breakfast rite after work. I mean I went back home first of coz. Until it was nearly 2 that I decided not to sleep coz I'm miting bestie and my otha peepz in the evening. If i were to hibernate, i guess i'll prekk them.. hehehe.. I would rather sacrifice ma sleep coz i only chill with them occasionally. That was when he took pics of me frm his hp which i initially find it really irritating but apparently it turned out fairly okay. With my editing skills, oh wow, like yeah ryte.. it eventually look even better.. *bleargh* hehehe..
Chilled with nani, azri, ayim, azri's uncle who is only 2-3 yrs older den me after which Laila, Azri's fren joined us at Al-Majlis. Been a long time since i had lotsa fun joking and chatting with them. Too bad, Haikal couldnt make it. Havent seen him for the longest. Btw, I saw one familiar face down there but i dun even wanna haf a second look. Enuff is enuff lah. Pretentious BITCH! i hate to be blamed for nothing. Mulut dia nak kene ganyah jugak ar satu hari. SUNDAL BTOL! Hidop ko konferm tak selamat! ok, anger aside.. Anyway,Monis & E'en were in da vicinity as well. They reached quite late after indulging their retail therapy at Bugis. They were waiting for Shahril, Nizam & Ju. It was Ju's berfday and we had a surprise for her. Of coz lah a burfday cake. I believe she really likes it sooo much coz its cookies & cream ice cream cake frm Swensens. We played a game while munching and sheesha-ing. A very irritating game indeed! gerammm jer ako. Till now, I dun even get it lah okay. Gosh i'm so stupid. Its merely a simple qns where shahril will ask us one by one "ok ko nak gi mane?" wateva u answered he will reply.. "TAK BOLEH!!" only Nizam understands how it was being played. Can u imagine out of the whole bunch of us, only Nizam received a respond "BOLEH" frm Shahril? Eventually, Azreen, Ju & Monis caught the flow of da game afterall. Freaking irritating lah okay.. Yeah i'm really slow.. takpe takpe..
Sunday 7th May 2006:-
Slept the whole day and woke up at 5. Jay called to update me that the chalet to celebrate adik, me & Jay's burfday is confirmed on 6,7,8 July @ Aloha Loyang. Thank u soo much Jay, I really appreciate ur help. Met up with e'en & mon to Bugis. I wanted to buy a pair of jeans. End up buying 2 jeans & a skirt instead. Ni lah pompan.. i just cant resist it lah seh.. *kwang kwang kwang* Reached home at ard 11pm. I decided to go to Kak Na's house which is only one storey up to download stuffs in her brand new pc.
My head's spinning & my tummy doesnt feel good. But i decided to blog and as soon as i've finished i would really need to hibernate. Today is Tuesday, supposedly meeting up with da gals rite? Nadya, confirm the time ASAP and wake me up when u tink is necessary. But, today me & Eila got meeting at 9.30pm seh.. It'll be so rushing for us.. *sigh*
P/S:- Lotsa qns in my heart & mind.. who can find the answers to it? hmmmm... *layan*
** some entries deleted, dun ask me y **
Firstly, presenting da pinky me.. :)

Secondly, shots taken by him..
Courtesy of his motorola v3 wateva X is his fone dat is.
I dun really remember such trivial details.
*smirks*
However, I guess its nice. Well, my opinion lah.. So, if u tink otherwise, den dun view.. Likewat i've said previously.. *hmph!*

I do not know wassup wif my tagboard which can't be viewed at all since yesterday. I'm giving it another 2 days. If its still in dat ridiculous condition, stating server is busy n such, I shall forgo shoutbox and move on to another wateva box...!!
Let's do a recap..
Saturday 6th May 2006:-
Early in da morning, met bebeh for breakfast rite after work. I mean I went back home first of coz. Until it was nearly 2 that I decided not to sleep coz I'm miting bestie and my otha peepz in the evening. If i were to hibernate, i guess i'll prekk them.. hehehe.. I would rather sacrifice ma sleep coz i only chill with them occasionally. That was when he took pics of me frm his hp which i initially find it really irritating but apparently it turned out fairly okay. With my editing skills, oh wow, like yeah ryte.. it eventually look even better.. *bleargh* hehehe..
Chilled with nani, azri, ayim, azri's uncle who is only 2-3 yrs older den me after which Laila, Azri's fren joined us at Al-Majlis. Been a long time since i had lotsa fun joking and chatting with them. Too bad, Haikal couldnt make it. Havent seen him for the longest. Btw, I saw one familiar face down there but i dun even wanna haf a second look. Enuff is enuff lah. Pretentious BITCH! i hate to be blamed for nothing. Mulut dia nak kene ganyah jugak ar satu hari. SUNDAL BTOL! Hidop ko konferm tak selamat! ok, anger aside.. Anyway,Monis & E'en were in da vicinity as well. They reached quite late after indulging their retail therapy at Bugis. They were waiting for Shahril, Nizam & Ju. It was Ju's berfday and we had a surprise for her. Of coz lah a burfday cake. I believe she really likes it sooo much coz its cookies & cream ice cream cake frm Swensens. We played a game while munching and sheesha-ing. A very irritating game indeed! gerammm jer ako. Till now, I dun even get it lah okay. Gosh i'm so stupid. Its merely a simple qns where shahril will ask us one by one "ok ko nak gi mane?" wateva u answered he will reply.. "TAK BOLEH!!" only Nizam understands how it was being played. Can u imagine out of the whole bunch of us, only Nizam received a respond "BOLEH" frm Shahril? Eventually, Azreen, Ju & Monis caught the flow of da game afterall. Freaking irritating lah okay.. Yeah i'm really slow.. takpe takpe..
Sunday 7th May 2006:-
Slept the whole day and woke up at 5. Jay called to update me that the chalet to celebrate adik, me & Jay's burfday is confirmed on 6,7,8 July @ Aloha Loyang. Thank u soo much Jay, I really appreciate ur help. Met up with e'en & mon to Bugis. I wanted to buy a pair of jeans. End up buying 2 jeans & a skirt instead. Ni lah pompan.. i just cant resist it lah seh.. *kwang kwang kwang* Reached home at ard 11pm. I decided to go to Kak Na's house which is only one storey up to download stuffs in her brand new pc.
My head's spinning & my tummy doesnt feel good. But i decided to blog and as soon as i've finished i would really need to hibernate. Today is Tuesday, supposedly meeting up with da gals rite? Nadya, confirm the time ASAP and wake me up when u tink is necessary. But, today me & Eila got meeting at 9.30pm seh.. It'll be so rushing for us.. *sigh*
P/S:- Lotsa qns in my heart & mind.. who can find the answers to it? hmmmm... *layan*
** some entries deleted, dun ask me y **
Comments