Mood blogging kembali lagik~!
I took some pics frm Emily and Eila as well..
Look at this..
Pay close attention to my eyes.. glitter glitter lah okay! hehehe.. thanks a million to emily..i've been looking for such glittery eyeliner and she decided to give it away to me.. thank u sooo much~!! *muackss*

chetz! posing lar ni~~ hehehe!

and yah like hu else lah kan.. its us agaiN~! wohoo~~

another self-indulgence pics of maself.. i'm sooo pinkish and dat makes me happy u noe! PINK IS STILL IN FOR ME! TO HELL WITH THOSE WHO TINK IT DOESN'T. *LOL*

I'm still pending for summore pics frm Eila, her digi's battery is low so perhaps tomorrow shall upload the balance.. anyway,just received this pic..
IBM-mers..the whole clan~~
at Marriott Hotel

I badly need to emphasise on Ernie's blunder on 2 separate occasions of which I would remember for life! hahahaha! Btw, dok! ako dah spell nama ko BETOL okay! ERNIE bukan ERNI! and to Emily, nama ako spelling is EFNI bukan EFNIE! ;p
1st occasion:-
Date: Thursday 27th April
Venue: Cafe Rock Master or wateva shit it is, directly in front of CineLeisure
We had decided on Momo for last Sat's nyte instead of MOS and she kept on emphasising to go MOS instead.I dun wanna argue further, therefore i asked her 1 simple qns..
Efni: Eh dok! Ko pilih k..
A) ko nak kene hamun?
B) ko nak kene maki?
C) ke ko nak kene rembat?
Ernie: (dengan penuh semangat dan selambanyer)
eh dok! D)NOT ABOVE ALL!
ummm.. layan arh! it took as a few mins to digest what was she trying to convey till one of us figured out and shouted.. "EH DOK! NONE OF THE ABOVE LAH!". After which, we burst into laughter! laughing at Ernie's extreme blunder! hahahha!
ok next..
2nd Occasion:-
Date: Saturday 29th April
Venue: Outside Momo
Ernie came late, like aspernormal. She met us first before proceeding to the entrance. I saw her using heels and therefore i shouted (meant for her, emily & nadya) while she was walking towards the entrance..
Efni: Eh korang dah lah pendek.. Nak step tinggi pakai heels! hahahaa!
Guess what? She turned around and shouted back..
Ernie: eh bag aku original lah sak!
I was like what??? Such a vast difference for the Q & A. chuber eh Ernie.. Yeah she was carrying a lovely GUESS bag afterall.. hehehe..Like what Nadya had commented.. "Si Ernie ni harap muke je lawa, tapi pekak n buta!" hehehehe! Ernie, dun get so agitated k.. You are gorgeous no matter how adverse others judged u as k and same goes for Emily! :)
Paging for Azreen, chuber eh passing pics yg abg ko kawin & batam pics! grrrrr geram jerr..
Well, I didnt had enuff sleep today.. Decided to meet bebeh @ Wdls for breakfast in the morning. The longest time I had ever stepped in da vicinity.. Gosh, it really brought back the reminiscent of the past.. umm, wateva..Bebeh was sick, awww..poor him..Had breakfast @ Al-Ameen, I was craving for cheese prata.. dah kenaper lah kan.. hehehe! After which bebeh decided to catch a movie at Causeway Point. Already so sick and yet dun wanna rest.. Degil!! We watched Mission Impossible 2 or 3. Darn, cant remember and cant be bothered. but, 1 thing for sure it was an ace! Go go watch k? Gosh, Tom Cruise, my hearthrob.. *giggles*
Congratulations to Bebeh for his promotion to staff sergeant. So can i call u Encik Hamsa now? *LOL* He had a meeting at 3.15pm with regards to his promotion and we left Causeway Point to his house close to 2pm. I waited patiently in da car while he went up to get dressed. Guess what? I slept all the way thru till I didnt realise he was back in da car. Chuber eh! Gosh I was darn tired n sleepy.. but its okay.. anything for u.. *winKZ* As soon as he started to drove out frm his carpark I resumed back to sleep and only woke up the moment we reached my carpark. Looked at the watch and it was already 3.15pm. I felt so bad abt it.. Sorry!! Can u imagine he dressed up in his full gear at my carpark. hehehe! e'eh no shame larrhh.. bLuuueeKKK :p
how suave he is in his uniform..khekhekhekhee! Lucky him that he wasnt too late as the meeting commenced at 4pm and his HQ is only a distance away frm my home.. And the moment I reached home, I headed to the loo and did da necessary stuffs, and continued my hibernation. Woke up at around 7 to mit ma bestie and here i am slogging at work. I need to repay back my sleep tomorrow. YES! I need to! and bebeh, its okay dun keep reproaching urself due to me lacking of ma sleep.. I'm cool abt it..
Just got this frm him.. :)

Anyway, really looking fwd to this Tuesday's dinner with the GORGEOUS gerls.. hahaha.. puke all u want ok? hehehe! Eila & Emily pls bring and charge ur battery to full blast coz i dun wanna count on Nadya's digi. I had enuff.. You all know rite the reason being? TAKNAK CKP LAH KAN!!!!
and so these are da links..
Momo on Sat 29th Apr
Wedding @ Marriott Hotel
Dinner at Tamp before work
Look at this..
Pay close attention to my eyes.. glitter glitter lah okay! hehehe.. thanks a million to emily..i've been looking for such glittery eyeliner and she decided to give it away to me.. thank u sooo much~!! *muackss*

chetz! posing lar ni~~ hehehe!

and yah like hu else lah kan.. its us agaiN~! wohoo~~

another self-indulgence pics of maself.. i'm sooo pinkish and dat makes me happy u noe! PINK IS STILL IN FOR ME! TO HELL WITH THOSE WHO TINK IT DOESN'T. *LOL*

I'm still pending for summore pics frm Eila, her digi's battery is low so perhaps tomorrow shall upload the balance.. anyway,just received this pic..
IBM-mers..the whole clan~~
at Marriott Hotel

I badly need to emphasise on Ernie's blunder on 2 separate occasions of which I would remember for life! hahahaha! Btw, dok! ako dah spell nama ko BETOL okay! ERNIE bukan ERNI! and to Emily, nama ako spelling is EFNI bukan EFNIE! ;p
1st occasion:-
Date: Thursday 27th April
Venue: Cafe Rock Master or wateva shit it is, directly in front of CineLeisure
We had decided on Momo for last Sat's nyte instead of MOS and she kept on emphasising to go MOS instead.I dun wanna argue further, therefore i asked her 1 simple qns..
Efni: Eh dok! Ko pilih k..
A) ko nak kene hamun?
B) ko nak kene maki?
C) ke ko nak kene rembat?
Ernie: (dengan penuh semangat dan selambanyer)
eh dok! D)NOT ABOVE ALL!
ummm.. layan arh! it took as a few mins to digest what was she trying to convey till one of us figured out and shouted.. "EH DOK! NONE OF THE ABOVE LAH!". After which, we burst into laughter! laughing at Ernie's extreme blunder! hahahha!
ok next..
2nd Occasion:-
Date: Saturday 29th April
Venue: Outside Momo
Ernie came late, like aspernormal. She met us first before proceeding to the entrance. I saw her using heels and therefore i shouted (meant for her, emily & nadya) while she was walking towards the entrance..
Efni: Eh korang dah lah pendek.. Nak step tinggi pakai heels! hahahaa!
Guess what? She turned around and shouted back..
Ernie: eh bag aku original lah sak!
I was like what??? Such a vast difference for the Q & A. chuber eh Ernie.. Yeah she was carrying a lovely GUESS bag afterall.. hehehe..Like what Nadya had commented.. "Si Ernie ni harap muke je lawa, tapi pekak n buta!" hehehehe! Ernie, dun get so agitated k.. You are gorgeous no matter how adverse others judged u as k and same goes for Emily! :)
Paging for Azreen, chuber eh passing pics yg abg ko kawin & batam pics! grrrrr geram jerr..
Well, I didnt had enuff sleep today.. Decided to meet bebeh @ Wdls for breakfast in the morning. The longest time I had ever stepped in da vicinity.. Gosh, it really brought back the reminiscent of the past.. umm, wateva..Bebeh was sick, awww..poor him..Had breakfast @ Al-Ameen, I was craving for cheese prata.. dah kenaper lah kan.. hehehe! After which bebeh decided to catch a movie at Causeway Point. Already so sick and yet dun wanna rest.. Degil!! We watched Mission Impossible 2 or 3. Darn, cant remember and cant be bothered. but, 1 thing for sure it was an ace! Go go watch k? Gosh, Tom Cruise, my hearthrob.. *giggles*
Congratulations to Bebeh for his promotion to staff sergeant. So can i call u Encik Hamsa now? *LOL* He had a meeting at 3.15pm with regards to his promotion and we left Causeway Point to his house close to 2pm. I waited patiently in da car while he went up to get dressed. Guess what? I slept all the way thru till I didnt realise he was back in da car. Chuber eh! Gosh I was darn tired n sleepy.. but its okay.. anything for u.. *winKZ* As soon as he started to drove out frm his carpark I resumed back to sleep and only woke up the moment we reached my carpark. Looked at the watch and it was already 3.15pm. I felt so bad abt it.. Sorry!! Can u imagine he dressed up in his full gear at my carpark. hehehe! e'eh no shame larrhh.. bLuuueeKKK :p
how suave he is in his uniform..khekhekhekhee! Lucky him that he wasnt too late as the meeting commenced at 4pm and his HQ is only a distance away frm my home.. And the moment I reached home, I headed to the loo and did da necessary stuffs, and continued my hibernation. Woke up at around 7 to mit ma bestie and here i am slogging at work. I need to repay back my sleep tomorrow. YES! I need to! and bebeh, its okay dun keep reproaching urself due to me lacking of ma sleep.. I'm cool abt it..
Just got this frm him.. :)

Anyway, really looking fwd to this Tuesday's dinner with the GORGEOUS gerls.. hahaha.. puke all u want ok? hehehe! Eila & Emily pls bring and charge ur battery to full blast coz i dun wanna count on Nadya's digi. I had enuff.. You all know rite the reason being? TAKNAK CKP LAH KAN!!!!
and so these are da links..
Momo on Sat 29th Apr
Wedding @ Marriott Hotel
Dinner at Tamp before work
Comments
hahahahha.. i nak bilang dgn camera i, kalau muka u jer jgn snap! biar padan muka u .. tak suka kan dgn camera i .. :(
anyway, MENYAMPAH lah sak kalau amik pics dari digi org tu pastu tak tau nak upload pics lincah lincah suruh dia amik dari blog dia lagik dah tu takper, dia cumer letak pics yg dia chantik jer.. SELFISH KAN?! TAKNAK CKP LAH KAN!!!
muahahahahahahhaha!!!
dah lah u takpe lar.. nanti i gi buy sendirik lar!