Sheesha again??!!

Gosh its been 3 weeks in a row we've been sheesha-ing on weekends. So, pls no more next week. hahahaha! We went to Mustafa ctr and spent solid 3 hours taking our time to look for necessary stuffs. After all those walks, i felt dehydrated and also resulting to backaches. hahaha! Reached home at around 6. Lucky i remembered he's working today, so i called him numerous times! And i bet his gay partner did da same thing too on the other hp.. He must be very tired.. shiannyerr.. Finally at 6.40 den he picked up my wake up call. *sheeshhh*

I was supposed to go melawat. Apparently i didn't! I was too tired and my whole body is aching dat i couldnt carry myself out of bed. Actually i didnt sleep since sat morning frm work. I'm severely worn out. I'm so sorry to hear upon the lost of Janet aka Janah's dad. Known Janet since pri 1.. same pri same sec and during poly managed to pull her into Jentz. Btw, I've been hearing such death news lately and yeah death is inevitable. Wat saddens me most is she had lost her granny & mom last year within months apart and now.. I believe she is strong enuff to overcome the situation. My deepest condolences to her.

Yes its mother's day today. So wat haf u gotten for ur dearest mom? Although Sat didnt turn out to be a gd one between me & mom, i hope she likes what i got it for her. A bouquet of roses with cupcakes written "i luv mom". Sedap lah pulak tu cake. hehehe! eh i only tasted one okay.. but i tink gonna take one more later.. muahahahahaha!

Went out for dinner with e'en since der's no food at home ASPERNORMAL. *sigh* She decided for Kampong Chai Chee. Just found out it had changed name to Kampong Eden. Like wateva.. bad u know what? I'm pissed. Still feeling hungry now.. *Grrrrr* the food tasted terrible! YUCKS! it had never occurred to me before. usually its nice n tasty. most probably there were too many customers and were rushing since it was mother's day. But dat doesnt mean you can serve such awful servings seh..

now i wanted so bad to sleep but i just can't.My eyes just won't shut... IRRITATING mampos seh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted