Tat time of da mth~

My pinggang been sakit for nearly 2 weeks. Now tat time of da mth came yesterday. My whole body is aching and I am soooo tired... Bottomline is, I didnt go to work yesterday. I took an urgent leave. I couldnt lift up my body and too weak to do aniting. Only woke up at midnight to bathe & eat. Chat & surf on my lappie for less than an hr before proceeded to lala land again. And can u imagine tat I'm still feeling tired and totally drained out even after those long hours of hibernation. Hmmmm... Normal lah.. When its tat time of da mth. Duhh.. Going to resume my intermittent sleep in a while AGAIN. So i wont be slacking at work tonite.. *yeah ryte*

I'm still waiting.. Hmmm..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted