At last.. taa daaaaa~~

I've worked on it on Friday morning coz i couldnt get to sleep. It looks weird in IE and other browsers but PERFECT in Mozilla. I cannot accomodate to all right? I want it to be perfect in my eyes. hehehe. So to those who uses other browsers, come on, its still readable aite? Well, da critics turned out positive, see what his critics had done to me? I produced a better layout! Suker puji diri sendirik? *LOL*

Its been raining.. Shiokness.. But i had no idea y i couldnt hibernate y'dae morning. I need to go home early today to hibernate. Gotta wake up early prolly ard 12 or 1, NOT because of da tutoring session but to my cuzzie's solemnisation day! wohoo~~ What to wear eh? KONFERM PINK! i need to outshine her beauty.. for both Sat & Sun! *kwang kwang kwang* Thanks Mima for covering me! I will see u soon aite..!

And so.. Eila's been complaining abt work verbally and even virtually! KHEkHkehE! Now my turn to lodge a complaint! LoL!! I was being prekk a while ago.! I'm known to be Miss Jabil coz i handle a lot of them frm different locations. ALL of them are really problematic. For one of da major vendor, management decided to hold a weekly conference call to discuss upon expedite issues, component constraints and invoicing issues. Da supervisor requested to postpone da every Thursdays call to today, Friday at 3pm their time & 3am our time. I called in the conference meeting, no one chairs the call. I'm representing da planners as every Fridays they come in very early and logged off by 3pm US timing. Even relationship managers in charge were not around. I called da supervisor numerous times and he didnt pick up my call! Its infuriating! Irritating seh! Twice I've been had~! Dammit~!! I sent in an escalation note openly to our management & their management addressing my unhappiness! OK, enuff abt work! I hope they shall be screwed on Monday~! *sheesshh*

Anyway, i remembered that today is sumone's birthday.. Cancerian.. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. vegas hotels http://www.video-lesbo-gratis.info tmobile t mobile cell phones no plans

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted