Dinner with da love ones~~
I was forced to wake up early.. Nadya bugged me to get ready for dinner @ esplanade.. Aspernormal I was late. Reached at 8pm and I hate it when i had to go places in town ALONE. I dun haf a gd sense of direction and to think that i am not a frequent to these places. I mean town area should be okay lar. But City Hall? Nope nope.. So, eila has always been my sense of directory bergerak every time i'm unsure of certain places! *LOL* Hey its been ages since i stepped out of my vicinity before work on weekdays huh? KHEkHKEhEe!!!
Dinner's on Nadya! Food is yummy! Indian food was her preference~. Sumptuous meal, lovely ambience with great companions. wat more could i ask for. Anyway, jgn nak asik swipe swipe sign sign ehh.. Tapi kalau kad sendirik bukan sub sub okay ar kan.. Originality ekh? KHEkHKehEe!!!
Niceyyy Food~! Yummylicious.. TASTE OF INDIA, TASTE OF NADYA! KHEkHEkHKEhe!! Oopss.. ;p

Clickings outside da restaurant~
Eila & Nadya posing maut~~
Dgr dgr ako kesejukan..
KHEkHKEhEe!!

Da soulmates cam-whoring!
Luv them to bits!!!

Lastly, starring all of us.. DAH MALAS NAK EDIT EH CHUBER EH! hehehe!!
Anyway, i feel so greeny today. And i looked like a pokok! hahaha! But Mima said i look good in green okay..
P/S:- I think i wanna change my blogskin AGAIN.. coz got sum1 said not nice lah dun fit to his resolution lah wat lah! gggrrrrr gerammm jerr! And yah da skin dun look gd in IE!!!
Dinner's on Nadya! Food is yummy! Indian food was her preference~. Sumptuous meal, lovely ambience with great companions. wat more could i ask for. Anyway, jgn nak asik swipe swipe sign sign ehh.. Tapi kalau kad sendirik bukan sub sub okay ar kan.. Originality ekh? KHEkHKehEe!!!

Clickings outside da restaurant~
Eila & Nadya posing maut~~
Dgr dgr ako kesejukan..
KHEkHKEhEe!!

Da soulmates cam-whoring!
Luv them to bits!!!

Lastly, starring all of us.. DAH MALAS NAK EDIT EH CHUBER EH! hehehe!!
Anyway, i feel so greeny today. And i looked like a pokok! hahaha! But Mima said i look good in green okay..
P/S:- I think i wanna change my blogskin AGAIN.. coz got sum1 said not nice lah dun fit to his resolution lah wat lah! gggrrrrr gerammm jerr! And yah da skin dun look gd in IE!!!
Comments