How's the new look?
Eh ah chiam??? KHEkHKEhE!!! How's my new look? Hirok Pikok? I feel that too.. Hmmm.. Just finished editing on it and i am still not satisfied. Well, perfectionist maa.. *LOL* I need to clean up some parts of da skin. But i shall do it later. So, for now, I'll try to be contented with the polka dot ala retro plus berserak, berserabai & hirok bin pikok look. Shall resume editing when i haf da time, target is by end of this week. :)
Btw peepz, da skin doesnt look really gd in IE k. Coz i was all the way editing via Mozilla. So, pls endure.. hehehe
I was having my own initiated break frm work just now and i came across an email frm a fren. Its a test frm tickletest.com to see what kind of kisser are u. Gez what? See the result below for mine.. *LOL*

Dgr-dgr i'm a PLAYFUL kisser. Hmmm.. *mcm paham jer* KHEkHkehE!! Well, i dunno how to judge it maself.. Any takers? Nak cium mulut tak? KHAkHakHaa!! Need to do survey lah like this to see if i'm playful or not. hahaha! I showed da test result to emy and she commented.. "Such a player~!" Eh thanks ekh! Its just another stupid quiz.. out of boredom.. *giggles*
I'm having a prob with Nadya's pink fone. I've let go of my beban 7610 & used her hp temporarily before deciding on grabbing a new fone. I was having some problems with 7610 & according to Jay, before da same thing happen to his 7610 where da market only reads it at $50, i better let go of mine. *LOL* Her pink motorola fone is giving me trouble.. such as i have da tendency to call or msg wrong person, very da paiseh seh dis part... Nadya knew abt it.. just happened a while ago.. hahhaa..den, sent out msgs twice as in i alwez haf da tendency to press da wrong buttons or press to quick..difficult to sms and really not user- frenly. alarm is of no use, i couldnt even hear or feel da vibration. Da vibration is not working on me. I dun feel it.. *LOL* But despite all, i'm thankful that Nadya let me have it first.. hehehe! *muackz*
So, u people know eh what to do.. birthday's cuming.. jgn malu malu lah beli kan hp yg canggih canggih ke ape ke.. hehehe!!! ok chill.. relax.. play play only.. anyway, i already knew what nadya & eila gonna give me for ma berfday.. thanks to nadya.. every yr, at least 2-3 weeks prior to ur birthday, she will tell u lah what she gonna buy for u! tak surprise langsong! *hmph* So, just a clue.. sumting frm GUESS. hehehe.. anyway, can i haf sumting frm BEBE, so that i could either sew or paste da letter H to it then ta daaaa.. it'll become BEBEH! kHEkHEkHE!! wat else ehh.. Hey i'm like revealing my wish list here.. peh tak tau malu~~.. *LOL* mcm leh dpt jerr.. takpe, pape leh swipe duluk ekh.. but mummy daddy cannot know. You know parents, its my card, my expenditures, my bills but alwez.. ALWEZ they will pek pot here & pek pot there.. *GGRRRR* yeah dats da reason why i'm holding it back. But i believe its good so you tend to be more careful in spending..
I'm seriously looking fwd for da berfday chalet, me, adik & jay! tapi khabar angin mengatakan members gua nanti paling ramai.. hmm.. mesti jay ader ader jer nak menyakat! u gi bawak u peh footballers around da world k p chalet kite! adik p bawak abg abg mangkok u satu squad dtg k? KHEkHEkHE!! ;p
I wanna order a beautifooollll b'dae cake with our 3 cutie faces on da cake.. If wanna take pics togedder, i dunno when will that happen. Da big day is less den 2 weeks. kad jemputan pon lom kasi kasi org ni.. *layan* kHAkHAkHAa!! I think i'll edit aite?
Dis weekend is my cuzzie's wedding.. I need to take off on Friday to bake tonnes of brownies for her big day. Saturday & Sunday all the way in Yishun. Can't wait for her big day too.. I'm like wondering, when will it be my turn ekh? *LOL*
Ok i think i better hibernate now.. Later, singa lapar gonna wake me up at 5. Gonna meet up with jay eila n erni @ Esplanade for dinner. Dgr dgr pat restaurant.. ader dress code tak? KHAkHAkHAa!!! Ok lu picit gua sampai gua bgn~! Paham skit hp lu tu touching skit.. Pape call umah oso k.
Btw peepz, da skin doesnt look really gd in IE k. Coz i was all the way editing via Mozilla. So, pls endure.. hehehe
I was having my own initiated break frm work just now and i came across an email frm a fren. Its a test frm tickletest.com to see what kind of kisser are u. Gez what? See the result below for mine.. *LOL*

Dgr-dgr i'm a PLAYFUL kisser. Hmmm.. *mcm paham jer* KHEkHkehE!! Well, i dunno how to judge it maself.. Any takers? Nak cium mulut tak? KHAkHakHaa!! Need to do survey lah like this to see if i'm playful or not. hahaha! I showed da test result to emy and she commented.. "Such a player~!" Eh thanks ekh! Its just another stupid quiz.. out of boredom.. *giggles*
I'm having a prob with Nadya's pink fone. I've let go of my beban 7610 & used her hp temporarily before deciding on grabbing a new fone. I was having some problems with 7610 & according to Jay, before da same thing happen to his 7610 where da market only reads it at $50, i better let go of mine. *LOL* Her pink motorola fone is giving me trouble.. such as i have da tendency to call or msg wrong person, very da paiseh seh dis part... Nadya knew abt it.. just happened a while ago.. hahhaa..den, sent out msgs twice as in i alwez haf da tendency to press da wrong buttons or press to quick..difficult to sms and really not user- frenly. alarm is of no use, i couldnt even hear or feel da vibration. Da vibration is not working on me. I dun feel it.. *LOL* But despite all, i'm thankful that Nadya let me have it first.. hehehe! *muackz*
So, u people know eh what to do.. birthday's cuming.. jgn malu malu lah beli kan hp yg canggih canggih ke ape ke.. hehehe!!! ok chill.. relax.. play play only.. anyway, i already knew what nadya & eila gonna give me for ma berfday.. thanks to nadya.. every yr, at least 2-3 weeks prior to ur birthday, she will tell u lah what she gonna buy for u! tak surprise langsong! *hmph* So, just a clue.. sumting frm GUESS. hehehe.. anyway, can i haf sumting frm BEBE, so that i could either sew or paste da letter H to it then ta daaaa.. it'll become BEBEH! kHEkHEkHE!! wat else ehh.. Hey i'm like revealing my wish list here.. peh tak tau malu~~.. *LOL* mcm leh dpt jerr.. takpe, pape leh swipe duluk ekh.. but mummy daddy cannot know. You know parents, its my card, my expenditures, my bills but alwez.. ALWEZ they will pek pot here & pek pot there.. *GGRRRR* yeah dats da reason why i'm holding it back. But i believe its good so you tend to be more careful in spending..
I'm seriously looking fwd for da berfday chalet, me, adik & jay! tapi khabar angin mengatakan members gua nanti paling ramai.. hmm.. mesti jay ader ader jer nak menyakat! u gi bawak u peh footballers around da world k p chalet kite! adik p bawak abg abg mangkok u satu squad dtg k? KHEkHEkHE!! ;p
I wanna order a beautifooollll b'dae cake with our 3 cutie faces on da cake.. If wanna take pics togedder, i dunno when will that happen. Da big day is less den 2 weeks. kad jemputan pon lom kasi kasi org ni.. *layan* kHAkHAkHAa!! I think i'll edit aite?
Dis weekend is my cuzzie's wedding.. I need to take off on Friday to bake tonnes of brownies for her big day. Saturday & Sunday all the way in Yishun. Can't wait for her big day too.. I'm like wondering, when will it be my turn ekh? *LOL*
Ok i think i better hibernate now.. Later, singa lapar gonna wake me up at 5. Gonna meet up with jay eila n erni @ Esplanade for dinner. Dgr dgr pat restaurant.. ader dress code tak? KHAkHAkHAa!!! Ok lu picit gua sampai gua bgn~! Paham skit hp lu tu touching skit.. Pape call umah oso k.
Comments