I feel darn darn IRRITATED..

Yes.. I am feeling really irritated maybe becoz i am irritating.. but the thing is my hand really irritates me. Damn u irritant! My right hand.. sprained or strained? i tink both. the WHOLE stretch of my right hand, my arms, my wrist & even fingers.... its really aching.. Maybe too much time spending in front of da pc at work & laptop at home. Damn damn damn.. I have a week to recover before da day comes. I couldnt even hentak da rebana my best during training. I mean I could if I want to but I dun wanna pressure myself of course. How i wish someone could urut me.. Idah senteng would be da best person, or Mas Beban. kHekHkeheeE!! later shall request an urut session during trg. haha! i need a rest.. a really good rest, to relax & free my mind.. yeah i do think i need a retreat.. a nice getaway.. but nobody to go with.. cik mong dah prekkk.. got another sumone also prekkk.. takper takper.. can can..

I'm caught up with a lot of issues at work. Too much to handle that even if i wanna blog about my issues at work, people won't understand and anyway, i'm oblivious remember? And i hate to go thru escalations. Like u gotta consolidate all the proofs and such. Like i have to rummage thru my folders in Lotus Notes & even folders in C drive. Prepare a short yet precise essay to let management understand the process. Like you gotta think and type tactfully without offending any party. Its really irritating!!. Also,helped my colleague to update his billings coz he had too much to handle as well. With my emails kept on flooding with 1001 issues need me to either make a decision or help in solving stuffs. Dat adds on to my feeling of irritating-ness. I'm a good multi tasker & good with my hands i guess, whereby i could chat on MSN, YM,company's internal chat, clearing emails, executing orders,listening to da radio/music, eat, drink, talk on da fone and even msging hp and still get my job done. CHUBER EKH! kHEkHKEhkHee!! Actually there's many more relating to work, takkanlahh nak letak sumer kan? ;p And due to me always wanna do a speedy job, i think my hands got too tired & ta daaaa.. i strained & sprained my whole of right hand. It hurts.. really hurts.. Even now while typing i could feel the strain.. *terk terk terk* I feel soooo irritated..!!!! urrghhhh~!!!

I'm irritated also when knowing a fact that its hard for me to swallow but eventually i will but seriously even my frenz couldn't take it. Well, that's reality.. We gotta face it.. Its really irritating when sumone uses da word surprise when its not a surprise at all. Such a lame irritant! Damn irritated with the irritating news broadcasted by some irritants. I shouldn't get affected, but i'm in my sentimental mood, of course i would. I mean i have the right to feel it coz i mean i should be feeling sumting, coz there is a meaning behind me being affected and afterall i'm a human being. Like what lin mak janda has alwez been saying.. kite doa yg terbaik ajer.. *LOL*

Nevertheless, i am coping well with my irritating-ness.. Y so touchy eh?? Urrmm.. *wateva*
Except, for my hand.. saaakiiittttt!!!!!! the sakit-ness i CANNOT COPE!!!! *pouts*

This entry is full of crap..

I agree..

*layan*

p/s:- anyway, i'm irritated wen someone had broken a promise because of someone else's needs to be taken care of and in da end call off everiting by saying one sentence or two without apologising and treated it was nothing and still i could pretend to comprehend da whole situation to avoid further misunderstandings. awww~~ look how thoughtful i am, being fake to some circumstances. like as if people realised it, but its okay.

Okay, i hereby announced that this is the MOST IRRITATING ENTRY of all.

Thank U..!!

*clap hands*

anyway, dun be irritated, coz i'm not joining for MOS tonite.. daa daa~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted