Totally drained out

I'm physically & emotionally drained out. I was supposed to chill out on Sat nyte instead, I slept thru out and woke up like an hour ago. And still feel so weak..

And yah yesterday's comp, the results were as predicted. Balqis won most of da individuals & of coz da 1st placing. Well, semi-finalist Perdana, ppl would expect the best out of them. The performance was a replica of Keris but of coz lah Gerl's version. Unlike us, Jentz, 2 years missing in action, 2nd in place & managed to grab Paluan Terbaik out of da 3 gerls's grp. 3rd would be Duanita. I would describe Balqis as already up there, the standard is there, creativity is of coz at the peak, under Keris beb.. konferm power-der-ful..!! Jentz? Taknak ckp lah kan.. have been on our own & always been on our own. Standard is there, creativeness, ZILCH, nothing bombastic for yesterday's performance. We are playing on the safe side. Still need a lot to improve. Duanita, i would describe as,sumting like us, need a lot to improve, need to be more creative.

I think if this should become a controversy, regarding the individual award that we received. Let me enlighten this part. Although our pengasas, Faizal was the judge for this comp, he had never even once came down for our trg session & commented on our set. What we performed yesterday was da 1st time he saw da set & yeah lots of negative feedback coming frm him. kHakhaKAHkhAkaa!! Soo much not into his liking i guess. But he loves our team spirit to start frm scratch and wants us to treat da comp as a stepping stone to slowly build back to where we were back then. And i believed he was not being biased by chosing us as the best percussionist, he didnt even tell me y he chose us. My self derivation is i felt that our basic fundamentals are still standing on strong. To certain judges, the basics are freaking important. So, no personal grudges to whoever who has that adverse thinking aite. Well, I see da yellows dominating da stage so lack of 1 or 2 individuals doesnt kill isnt it? Anyway its a matter of only 3 grps competing against each other. Nothing to brag & be proud about. But my only major threat is of course Wahana. Gosh, i admire their discipline & their performance which never fail to impress me every time. Runi runi.. when shall we share the stage? If that happens, forgeddit lah Jentz.. KHEkHEkhKhee!!Chetz, mcm Runi bace blog ako jer~! *LOL*

Anyway, what i rant is what i feel and solely frm my own opinion. If nobody feels unhappy with what I blog, pls see me straight, PLS NO ANONYMOUS & HATE TAGS. buat susah susah ajer.. Coz, i am responsible to what I said. :)

So Jentz, back to working on our own. Like abg said, all the basics have been imparted to us. So its now our turn to impart what we have to the juniors. Insya Allah. Abg has been a father, a brother, a pengasas & our pillar of strength. We cannot be everytime too dependant on him. But what i could remember was, we have always been on our own. He would only gave comments during the LAST few days before comp where he would aspernormal doing da auditing. LOL! I remembered those days when i asked him for new & fancy beats and he would say.. ok ape Efni main.. nak beat ape lagik.. dah okay lah tu.. I think da last time he spoonfed me was like what? only the 1st 2-3 years of me having da interest with da rebana. Maybe his mentality ish, ako dah lengkapkan dgn semua basic, basic dah pass, lain sumer gi carik sendirik arh! kHAKHAkHAaa!!! Ni kalau abg bace mampos ako! KHEkHkeHEe!

*No offence to ANYONE*

Anyway, need to thanked Hakim & another person for their guidance! THANKS A LOT!!!

On a totally different note..

I mish u....
I really do...



But i guess.. knowing him.. ermm..
Forgeddit Ef~..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted