Been almost a week..
Last Fri, we went to Zouk. I mean Phuture of coz. I've never been to Zouk Sg. Kental ekh? kHEKHkehEe!!! Didnt spent much time there due to some circumstances. Luckily bebeh came earlier. Here are some of da pics dat we managed to snap..
Only da 4 of us. 4 orang pon jadik.*LOL*
It was too crampy. I hate it when da toilet is so far away. Eila & me had to go thru da pool of people before we reached to da nearest toilet. Only God knows how infuriating it was dat nyte. kHekHekHE!!!
I ended up my nite accompanying bebeh sleeping in da car. Suweiit nahhh larrh.. hahaha!! I noticed that each time we meet, he will end up sleeping. U jumpe i utk tido ekh bebeh? or am i not entertaining enuff? *LOL* But above all, i gave u da reason to smile rite nowadays? And what? U cant get enuff of me?.. *LOL*
** me too **
*blush blush blush*
Anyway, someone mengigau while sleeping.
Apparently, he didnt pay attention to what i was saying.
He was closing his eyes.
I paused for a while.
Suddenly,
(supposedly wanted to carry on our conversation..ade hati lagik ni! CHETZ!)
He said..
"Bebeh loncat.."
I was like.. WHAT?!! I couldnt help laffing out loud!!
Suker lah pulak nak loncat loncat.. dah kenapeee... KHEkHekHEe!!!
Okay .. der's another one..
Supposedly massaging my hand (u all noe how beban my hand is...) BUT with his eyes CLOSED again..
When suddenly,
I heard..
"Smooth Road ehh.."
I looked at him..
"What?"
He replied..
"Ouh, i'm not driving eh now.."
Giving me his sheepish smile while i continued laughing at his cute-ness.
Actually, there were 3 but i couldnt remember da last one.. *dammit*
hehehehe!!!
Eila is leaving da dept this Friday. She will be starting her new job on next Monday.
I'm sad.. :'(
*terk terk terk*
Coz..
Nobody to go with for our self-declare quickie breaks.
Nobody to layan my antics be it VIRTUALLY or LIVE TELECAST.
Nobody to exchange stupid qns regarding work esp at wee hrs when we are all beginning to get so sleepy & tired.
Nobody to ask snacks from.
Nobody to remind me of da every meetings we have.
Nobody to remind me of da deadlines for our various reports.
Nobody to layan me on invoices issues.
(She's da Queen of clearing invoices stuffs)
Nobody to really really really bitch with.
Nobody to share da deepest agony with.
Nobody to confide in heart to heart daily.
Nobody to double scare me & scream with me wheneva some insects flying or crawling
towards us.
(part ni kekek ekh.. khekhe!)
Lastly..
No mak-mak around and no sense of EXTRA kanchiong-ness.
*bluekk*
As a conclusion, instead of seeing her 5 days in a week or sometimes 6, it will gradually reduced to once a week or perhaps a few times a month. Just like me & Nadya. So, chuber chuber lah korang dtg east side ekh lepak lepak before i go work.. :)
Another news is, my dept will start on rotating shift as a trial for 3 months. Suker lah plak the nite shift peepz jadik guinea pigs.. haiyah~! 1 week afternoon & da following week nite. It goes on & on like that. I fall in da 2nd grp & i only have Suhaimi to layan my antics everyday now. Monis, Emy & Helmy are in da 1st grp. We won't really get to see each other often. Confirm time tido bertambah tunggang terbalik ekh.. hmmmphh..!
On a happier note, like what bebeh said, he can get to meet me on weekdays during my afternoon shift. I have E'en & I get to see Mima and Herna during my afternoon shift. Like what Suhaimi has been saying, we can club on weekdays bi-weekly. Arhh..suker lah pulak gi club 3 org jerr.. *LOL*
I've not been sending out resumes. I realised dat I'm being very choosy.
First thing first, da distance.
I'm not willing to travel. Especially when i am not a morning person.
Kalau keje malam dah leh lambat, apetah lagi keje pagik..
*smiles*
Next is of coz pay increment.
But, if any company is willing to pay as much as i am getting now, i shall be contented.
But i shall remain scouting for a change of career.
Well, i'm still young..
Lets get da experience first.
*yeah ryte*
P/S:- Today is Mas Beban's 24th Birthday. I msged her around 2 in da morning, "Dok~! Happy Birthday Beban~!!" She replied back at 6 plus.. "Tank u Beban". Suker lah pulakk.. hehehe!! Also, its Cepol's (my past addiction) birthday. Hmmm.. *Kharpuikk*
Comments
Tapi kan ... smalam heels i tertinggal kat tepi jalan lagi lepak kan???? da 2 kali seh i buat keje bodoh ni .. u jugak lah yg jadi tukang kutip ! hahaha
yg penting u besar peh beban lah sak~!! selenger habisnyer seh!! khekhe!!
yg paling penting bukan i ek yg kutip tis time.. its EILA lah ok!!! khekhekhe!!!