feeling worn-out
Last Fri, I decided to excuse maself frm work around 1 plus am. I felt extreme nauseous, splitting headache & stomachache. Da mixed feelings really dampened me seh.. Bebeh fetched me & he had a cranberry drink with him. And i knew da drink works larh.. Soon, da nauseous feeling subsided & my stomache was reacting, no idea if i'm hungry or i need to let da toxins go. What a confused stomach~! hehehe! We had a late nite supper at Macnonel. Finally, I reached home at 3 plus in da morning. Thanks dearest bebeh~~.. I slept thruout till da time i'm supposed to wakey for AMP session.
In da evening, aspernormal training session & lepak-ing session rite after dat.. Had fun laffing away with da peepz till wee hrs.. I was still feeling weak & I refused to see da doc. Mcm tak kuase lah pulak.. I was just lacking of enuff rest. And so, i continued my hibernation till 6pm Sunday evening~! hehehe!! Met up with da gurls & we lepak @ Al -Majlis for a shee-sha session.. Reached home almost midnite. Had a continuous exchanged of sms-es filled with emotions & affection i guess. *LOL* Yeah & dat left me pondering all nite before i tucked in to shleep.. *hmmmm* I'm feeling hesitant & having mixed feelings. Dun ask me y. Most prob, paranoia striked me again. *blearrghh*
Did i mention dat my mom went to Australia for a getaway? For 2 weeks lah okay.. Not with ma dad but with her members. Shiokness ekh? Anyway, dad has a new gadget. My sis-in-law bought for him a new hp~! Kesian nah lah bapak aku tu pakai 3315 all da way. hehe! So, its a camera phone with simple features. Itu pon dia peh jakon, irritating lah ok. He read da whole manual book & when he got frustrated, he wud pester me to explain it to him. Dua minit dua minit lah sak he wud come over my room with his hp to ask this & that!!! If not, I had to come out upon his summon & layan him with his new gadget. Yah, dats my dad.. KHEkHkehEe!!!
Btw, just a few mins ago, i heard my fone ringing, and guess what?
I saw.. ABAH CELL!!
YA ALLAH!! chuber ekh.. he's just outside in da living room.
So, i was like shouting.. "NAK APE LAH BAHH?!!"
Then he replied, "Takde.. abah testing jer.."
eh pls eh layan eh pls pls pls pls~!!!
Anyway, Nurul Jiggs send me a link. U peepz gotta try this. Sumting like to see which celebrity u look close to~.. *LOL*
Click ME!!
I had some pics similar to Beyonce? Peh jauh skalik.. lepak seh ni.. It was so addictive that I kept on uploading more pics to see any resemblance with other celebrities.. For some of da pics, i did complained to Nurul, "y ekh no faces detected?".. Nurul could still answer me.. "I think in the database takde muka CT Nurhaliza arh.." kHEkHekHEe!!! mcm siakz!!!
Oklah u all happy trying.. :)
P/S:- eh korang betol eh my twin, ct nurhaliza marrying datok k instead of fazley ekh? kluar kat TV1 or sumting kan? konferm eh ni?? haizzz.. *terk terk terk*
In da evening, aspernormal training session & lepak-ing session rite after dat.. Had fun laffing away with da peepz till wee hrs.. I was still feeling weak & I refused to see da doc. Mcm tak kuase lah pulak.. I was just lacking of enuff rest. And so, i continued my hibernation till 6pm Sunday evening~! hehehe!! Met up with da gurls & we lepak @ Al -Majlis for a shee-sha session.. Reached home almost midnite. Had a continuous exchanged of sms-es filled with emotions & affection i guess. *LOL* Yeah & dat left me pondering all nite before i tucked in to shleep.. *hmmmm* I'm feeling hesitant & having mixed feelings. Dun ask me y. Most prob, paranoia striked me again. *blearrghh*
Did i mention dat my mom went to Australia for a getaway? For 2 weeks lah okay.. Not with ma dad but with her members. Shiokness ekh? Anyway, dad has a new gadget. My sis-in-law bought for him a new hp~! Kesian nah lah bapak aku tu pakai 3315 all da way. hehe! So, its a camera phone with simple features. Itu pon dia peh jakon, irritating lah ok. He read da whole manual book & when he got frustrated, he wud pester me to explain it to him. Dua minit dua minit lah sak he wud come over my room with his hp to ask this & that!!! If not, I had to come out upon his summon & layan him with his new gadget. Yah, dats my dad.. KHEkHkehEe!!!
Btw, just a few mins ago, i heard my fone ringing, and guess what?
I saw.. ABAH CELL!!
YA ALLAH!! chuber ekh.. he's just outside in da living room.
So, i was like shouting.. "NAK APE LAH BAHH?!!"
Then he replied, "Takde.. abah testing jer.."
eh pls eh layan eh pls pls pls pls~!!!
Anyway, Nurul Jiggs send me a link. U peepz gotta try this. Sumting like to see which celebrity u look close to~.. *LOL*
Click ME!!
I had some pics similar to Beyonce? Peh jauh skalik.. lepak seh ni.. It was so addictive that I kept on uploading more pics to see any resemblance with other celebrities.. For some of da pics, i did complained to Nurul, "y ekh no faces detected?".. Nurul could still answer me.. "I think in the database takde muka CT Nurhaliza arh.." kHEkHekHEe!!! mcm siakz!!!
Oklah u all happy trying.. :)
P/S:- eh korang betol eh my twin, ct nurhaliza marrying datok k instead of fazley ekh? kluar kat TV1 or sumting kan? konferm eh ni?? haizzz.. *terk terk terk*
Comments