Have u ever feel the way I feel?...

I do not need someone to understand my every needs & emotions.
I've never ask too much from someone even when i appear as a spoilt brat in da world's eyes.
What i need is a basic understanding of each human's needs.
I don't need nor do i demand special gifts or expensive dining to feel appreciated or loved.
Neither do i need special attention nor do i crave for extra TLC frm someone.
Excuse me, i aint an attention seeker.
Perhaps u should say, attention seeks for me instead.
Ok, dats not da point.

Generally, what i am trying to deliver here is that i dun anticipate things to be in my way all the time.I've learnt to face reality in life. Be it good or bad. Each person has different opinions and i respect to all. Sometimes, no matter how hard i tried to comprehend some aspects of weird perceptions, i failed. Am i dumb or what? Probably dat someone acquires an eccentric personality. But still, i respect.

I couldnt absorb such a vague explanation
I couldnt be pretentious when shit happens
I couldnt digest imprudent remarks
I couldnt reciprocate mutually when i'm left all clueless
I couldnt explain things when i'm da one hu needs a gd explanation
And
I couldnt accept da fact when it comes frm a person whom i truly adore...

The 3 major Ds i'm experiencing rite now..
Discontented
Disheartened
Disappointed

I don't expect someone to report to me every single details of his/her life.
BUT, when it comes to a situation that has me in da picture.
I ought to know! I deserve an explanation!
Be it good or bad. Da truth hurts. I shall accept it.
At least i know dat freaking reason behind da actions.
You refused to justify ur repugnant behaviour.
How would u expect me to literally take things as it is?
Apologising isnt everiting. I would prefer a gd explanation but instead, i got a thrashing?
I'm not satisfied with the way u speak, its too harsh & too much for me to swallow.
Call me stubborn or label me difficult. Everyone has their own set of problems, has shits to face.
You gotta remember dat u dun live in this world alone.

Do u know that to hear nothing frm u dat whole damn bloody day doesnt make my life at ease.
Even during my hibernation mode, wheneva the hp beeps & at a state of drowsiness i picked up da phone hoping it was u. But i was wrong. You didnt even bother.
I wonder if i am really meaningless in ur life.
Its such a letdown.
*pouts*

Its good to know that u've admit ur mistake.
I cant possibly forgive u every time without knowing the real reason behind it.
Time and again i noticed when u potray ur awful attitude, it has connections with
"your past".
So, what makes me?
If u think u have ur pride & emotions, i do acquire those too.
My level of understanding things has it tolerance limit.
Afterall, i'm a laydee.

Da future is bleak i guess. Up to u to decide.
If to u ignorance is a bliss, i'll relent to it.
If u wanna see me being unhappy..
*sigh*

---------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------
------------

Excuse me for being emotional. I couldnt help it.

Anyway, its a Saturday morning. I've not been doing work. I've more than hundred emails to settle & workflows queueing up in da system. But i just couldnt be bothered at all. I'm feeling really down. I hate this kind of feeling. I am still feeling giddy despite of visiting da doctor last thursday.

Bebeh accompanied me to da doctor. Doc said dat its normal to have such giddyness. The medicines he prescribed worked on me except yesterday. I didnt take any as it causes drowsiness & i thought i couldnt afford to slack as there are tonnes of work to be done. Well, da same thing, no mood to clear stuffs. I'm gonna face shit next Monday. Doc also advised to go for short getaway as it maybe due to stress. Like hu da heck wanna accompany me rite?! Suker gi sonsorang?!!
We proceeded to town to catch a movie. Lady in the water. A lil crap but ok lah not that bad. I yearn more for his companion compared to da movie. Had a meal and he sent me home to get a gd rest.

I really appreciate & enjoy every time i had with u even if its only for a mere 5 mins.
I do treasure every hour, every minute & every second i had with u.
I often look fwd in spending my time with u.
Even when we meet, u'll tend to sleep.
I cherish every moment i spent with u..
Coz u'r the reason for me to smile.
I love ur companion and i like the way u'r.
U'r my heart throb.
U'r da major cause for my heart to flutter wildly...
And i know u r feeling da same way too.
Yeah bebeh.. it takes time..


i dunno if i'm faking everything..
*smirks*

P/S:- I dont know what happened to my previous layout. Da programming codes went haywire dat i'm so layzee to configure it. Dat resort me to use da old template. Dammit~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted