my dearest weekends

I only took an hour or so nap before Mima screamed at my ears to wake up for AMP session. But i acerli tossed & turn on my bed, promised maself to get up in 5 mins time & straight head to da loo. Well, it was more den 5 mins. What's new? hehehe. I was late. Yeah Mima too~! Aspernormal when we meet, we'll certainly have some juicy gossips or thoughts accumulated over da weekdays to share or exchange our paranoia views. *LOL*

Meeting u later for lunch hunz.. Wakey me up 2 hours prior to our meeting time aite.. U know how beban i can be? And u know my time management problem.. *roll eyes*

I went home first after AMP before meeting my loveliest peepz.. Da prezzie was with me, so i couldnt possibly preekkk my partner in crime rite? hehehe!! Of coz i would turn up lah okay.. its her birthday! So? What was in store for her?..

Hot air balloon @ Bugis~!
Her otha half, Jay planned da ride for her..
So shweet isn't it? :)

I reached when da couple were already up der..
But i had eila & ratna.
So it doesnt matter.

Da happy birthday gal with her baby..

GUESS who's dat.. *LOL*
Da 3 besties..

Upclose of da soulmates..

Her "whiteyyy" prezziess..
Similar to mine?
*giggles*

Ouh.. not forgetting Eila~! She received a classy gift frm Nadya & Jay as an advanced birthday gift. Advance gilernyer ni.. hehehe.. She was delighted & couldnt stop smiling.. ;)

Nadya is leaving for US a day prior to Eila's birthday due to work commitment. Datz da reason y Eila received da gift sooner den expected. Anyway, Nadya had altogedder 3 birthday cakes frm 3 celebrations. Cool huh? hehehe! Darling Jay puts in a lot of effort to make sure she would be really happy on her birthday. A set of Tiffany, a pink Nokia HP N72, a heart shape flowers and da hot air balloon ride.. Awww~~ Not sure of other surprises by him though.. Anyway, so shweet of u Jay. This is what i should say.. Lucky Nadya~! wEeEeee~~

By the way, i'm too lazy to rectify da last blogskin that i resort to a simpler blogskin such as this..
I need to bloody change da pic above though..I believe i look stupid. hahahaha!!!

I shall start my hibernation mode now.
Working in da afternoon later~~ Daa Daa...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted