Dis isn't a good week

Probably not to da extreme. Probably God is testing my capability again. Da ordeal dat would put me into a hot spot. I dun expect such predicament comes in knocking at my door. But, I was the chosen one. Why?

Most likely my companions expect too much from me? Or are they winning sympathy from me? Whatever the reason is, i am not willing to take sides. I wanna be impartial. I need to be extremely rational at times like this when i am always potraying da acts of an irrational bugga. I would love to but can i? I've no confidence. I do not know how should i clear up things when i am not the main cast again. I aint complaining neither do i regret having to deal with this. Probably its just in me.

But try to be in my position.

You gotta know how to deal and tackle such dramatic yet emotional situation. I feel da pain deeply.. It touches my heart. I don't wanna show it coz in da world's eyes i'm da aggressive, resilient Efni. Someone who could recover adverse circumstances in a blink of eye. Someone who is capable of finding resources to remedy such unfavourable catastrophe. So i just had to put a fake front coz I aint as strong as others would think.

As far as i am concerned,

I cannot be the one who tells each cast off.

I cannot be the one who weighs the pros & cons.

I cannot be the one who correct other people's mistakes.

I cannot take sides.


Da point is ..

I cannot dictate one's life.

And da important thing i really need to take note of is ..

I must watch what i say everytime so as not to

offend either party.


You think of your own well-being. You plan for your future. You gotta think & do some, in fact a lot of soul searching on what have u been doing to cause da damages. The fault cannot be pointed at only one party. You gotta account for your own doings. Is it so hard to sit down & thrash things out in a good way? Anger & revenge need to be put aside. Instead of thinking what each does to provoke anger, think of what each does during the joyous moments. If that doesn't make sense, I shall rest my case. But of course i would want things to be as normal again. That's my only wish. I hope. Insya Allah.

Btw, dis apply to all da characters involved.

Whatever da outcome is, i hope there wont be any grudges held against me.
I'm just another ordinary human being who makes error too. Its flattering enuff being a confidante. It shows my importance & significance in each companion's life. But that doesn't mean I have every solution to each condition. Its hard being me i guess. Despite everything, i do still feel blessed. No worries i'm not regretting. Whatever i can help is done with much sincerity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted